Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Welcome back @mirmz

26 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Thong Thin @Min2206 It's more painful compared to the 1st dose, but still very tolerable. Or I have high pain threshold.  LOL. Joking aside, most who had the 2nd dose said the same thing. At least I'm not having headache this time. 

@sadthe1st The Mr Queen spinoff is funny! I'm now done with 16eps.

Aishh.... 2nd more painful than the 1st - wonder why.  Thanks again for the feedback.

yes @MayanEcho   @sadthe1st did mention that the 1st spinoff was funny cos Choi Sanggung.   The 2nd one was more of a closure, somewhat ease the pain with regards SB-CJ.  :D

Wishing for rain
Image result for wishing for rain gif

Hello @Lmangla - lemons work?

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

She only needs to change her profession to a lawyer, and we'll be like old times again. :joy:

As @joccu our found twin, we are gonna got family discount @partyon may get 15% each of her favourite oppa :yum:

F8F62CDB-BC82-4EEE-B219-5CE5B89DF028.jpg

Yaay @Sleepy Owl that awesome :hwaiting:

@Lmangla Cry Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

+2

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

As @joccu our found twin, we are gonna got family discount @partyon may get 15% each of her favourite oppa :yum:

I don't mind 15% of Lee Soo Hyuk. He's got nice abs! :love:

170d41a6a239ae2d1c8f02f44421ede2.gif

@joccu As our long lost triplet, are you willing to share your oppa with us?

Reaction Gif GIF by Brett Eldredge

We will give you a good discount on more barf bags

:kaching1:

#teambarf

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@kokodus ~ are you watching turkish oppa drama? I have been in and out of this thread and so not sure if I missed any of your posts but turkish oppa is supposed to get married this week. well, if evil sisters don't stop the wedding. :D

this is the henna night and am fascinated by how foreign and yet familiar it looks. the plus side of watching something new - random bits of culture!

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

7 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

love tamarind.. especially the ones from thailand!

@Min2206 have u tried dried orange peel? 橙皮 can be used as a remedy for coughs as well.. put some into cup and add hot water.

Have tasted dried orange peel in red bean soup - umm, dont really like it.

But I have tried the preserved kum quat ih salt, for sore-throat or heati-ness and kum quat in honey, likewise for anti-oxidant.  

Image result for pickled kumquat

Image result for kumquat

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

love tamarind.. especially the ones from thailand!

@Min2206 have u tried dried orange peel? 橙皮 can be used as a remedy for coughs as well.. put some into cup and add hot water.

orange peels are yum. here, we get dried gooseberry (right of pic). I like those as well.

good to munch on when you feel a bit dizzy as well.

20161221_142202.jpg

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

Why are you barfing @partyon? Who made you barf? Morning sickness? Which oppa is responsible for this? Tell me....!!!!

@Lmangla Oooo they also have henna ceremony. Wowww. I actually haven't been following the show as i was a little busy these past few weeks. They still haven't gotten married? LOL. They already registered their marriage, right?

• LOL 9
  • Thirsty 1