Add and Subtract Game

Admin

53 minutes ago, elan1 said:

@Min2206 weren’t you team substract? Because your letter of name starts with “m?” :lol:

I am still a subtract team-mate.  @partyon has requested voluntary help from us to assist the Team Add, so I hopped over just few days ago.  

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

haha not the snowducks but there was one at the study room where CJ asked who the queen treasured the most. @MayanEcho has it.. Mr Queen: The Secret

there's scenes where CJ actually met her outside the palace before

Ahh,  I see, thanks for clarification.  I hope we get to see the spinoffs and more BTS.

Image result for heart cake design

Edit - @Ameera Ali  that gif was  ooooooooooooo , not ow

• Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

53 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Happy Valentines Day :heart:

Thank you HVD :love:

53 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Elan - you are damn good in cooking and baking. All your dishes are so healthy, aromatics and yummy. 

Thank you for your kind and generous words! I try :) 

if anyone is interested, this is what I used to make the lemongrass pork rib. You can adjust measurements to your liking. I kinda guess a lot and taste the sauce to see if I like it and adjust it but this is my general  blueprint. I also use this recipe to marinate chicken as well (for those who don’t eat pork). 

Lemon grass 3 table spoon(minced) 
Coconut water (1/2 cup)
Cayenne powder 1 tea spoon 
Garlic 3 table spoon (minced)
Fish sauce 2 table spoon 
Salt 1/4tea spoon 
Pepper 1/4 teaspoon 
Maple syrup 1/2 table spoon 

—let it marinate overnight or at least 4 hours 

46 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

happy valentine's day all

Happy Valentine’s D :glasses:

14 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@elan1 i'm hungry

Eat some virtually, calories free :lol:

ribs GIF

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@elan1 , @4evrkdrama @corey

@Ernie @forme26 fi @iksunijini5 @Jillia @joccu @kokodus @Lmangla @larus @Min2206 @mirmz @Nodame @partyon @pompyavi  @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star 

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY EVERYONE  , I’ll not need all alcohol for it:lol:

D15F6E3F-6BAF-4E19-920A-ABABED028E72.gif

+2

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

am still a subtract team-mate.  @partyon has requested voluntary help from us to assist the Team Add, so I hopped over just few days ago.  

oh no wonder, you’re too kind! :wub: but how do we win if we help the other side every time they are losing :sweat_smile::joy:

Turns Out The Goldbergs GIF by ABC Network

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Happy Valentine’s Day :love:

Valentines Day Valentine GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

+2

@Min2206 oh.. How sweet of you to hop over to team add.. Additionally love to you on V Day

:fullofhearts:

@Ameera Ali hey girl, do they serve such big glass of alcohol during joseon era.

@elan1 that lemon grass dish, you grill over charcoal or inside oven. 

@MayanEcho I believe you had your 2nd vaccine last Thursday, how are you Chingu. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

8 hours ago, joccu said:

I'm also not a really fan of secret organizations.  I have a question: what do you guys think of boon yi? 

She is a strong woman (she showed leadership skills from the young age). In a way she is similar with the king helper from Tree With Deep Roots (played by the same actress, Shin Se Kyung). Unlike her brother who is skeptical at the revolution ideas, she dreams at those ideas and involved herself actively pursuing them. She is more vulnerable to live disappointment later. Not only she gets close to Jeong Do-Jeon and his ideas but she is a confident of Lee Bang-Won, the only person who knows him intimately. When those two men will they will break up in the future, it is interesting whom she will choose, whose side she will join. Of course, the men have a pivotal role in this drama/in sageuks, in general.  but I think she is the binder, the characters that is more subtle and gives support to the main characters. Both Jeong Do Jeon and Lee Bang won, not only they are real history figures, both with strong personality and their own beliefs and principles , who are far than being perfect but they feel alive, like real people. Boon Yi, is more like an ethereal being, like a symbol. I have a feeling that she is involved in the secret organization, just like her mother, ( maybe Yeon hee is as well). I don`t have a certainty at this point but I can see a stong posibility. She could die in the end or have an open ending, like being in the organization like a shadow. Who knows, perhaps she will continue the work of her mother. I hope I will find out more about this secret organization and about their purpose in the world. 

I don`t remember the name of the secret organization in Tree with Deep Roots but I won`t be surprised if it is the same or something very similar.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

oh no wonder, you’re too kind! :wub: but how do we win if we help the other side every time they are losing :sweat_smile::joy:

Happy Valentine’s Day :love:

Well , when TeamSub was losing at one time, @partyon from TeamAdd helped us for some time.   Don't worry - drink more Golden Soju Brew like the Queen, @elan1 you can lead the team to win and win.

We need more teasers and meme from the chingus here and abs from @Ameera Ali, and food, to make this thread go round and round with fun.

.. and love
Image result for love cake

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Well , when TeamSub was losing at one time, @partyon from TeamAdd helped us for some time.   Don't worry - drink more Golden Soju Brew like the Queen, @elan1 you can lead the team to win and win.

oooooh I did not know this history. That is amazing that you don’t forget a favor someone else did :love:

Dog Love GIF by Red & Howling

Good night everyone! Time for me to spend time with my friend, the bed :lol:

Good Night Sleep GIF by Michelle Porucznik

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

I believe you had your 2nd vaccine last Thursday, how are you Chingu

I also thought it would be, but there was a change of schedule last Thursday. Since we were already out that time the new schedule came, we went for a bit of shopping. The 2nd dose would be tomorrow instead. 

@sadthe1st those eps are 30min each. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

I also thought it would be, but there was a change of schedule last Thursday. Since we were already out that time the new schedule came, we went for a bit of shopping. The 2nd dose would be tomorrow instead. 

@sadthe1st those eps are 30min each. 

+2

Didn't they inform you ahead on the change of schedule. What if, someone stay far away and goes there for nothing. 

@elan1  good night chingu, sweet dreams. 

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

What do you mean? :D

902264fce793371990b67111e6f95284.jpg

Just kidding! :D

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :heart1:

@4evrkdrama @corey

@Ernie @forme26 fi @iksunijini5 @Jillia @joccu @kokodus @Lmangla @larus @Min2206 @mirmz @Nodame @partyon @pompyavi  @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @elan1

Watched Marriage Lyrics - the scandalous stepmom - son affair continues. Now off to Mr. Queen!

• LOL 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5