Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@joccu, @Sleepy Owl, I am at episode 27.  I am not a fan of secret organization plot, Nameless or whatever. I was thinking watching the ep 27, why there has to be a secret organization every time there has to be a great event in history, when someone wants to do something revolutionary? Sejong had to fight a secret organization too in Tree With Deep Roots. I had a dejavu/similar vibe for some time and I said to myself. Wait a minute. Who is the writer of Six Flying Dragons? I usual check the writer before watching a drama but I did not do it this time. And I found out that both writers wrote Tree With Deep Roots too. :w00t: BTW, both are great sageuks.The same writers wrote another great sageuk, The Great Queen Seondeok and one writer  A Jewel in the Palace. 

I did not watch Arthdal Chronicles but I heard not good things about the drama. I hope they will write another classic sageuk in the future.

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

6 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Which all are your memorable hugs in kdrama ?

i have a weak spot for girls giving the guys a back hug, gender reversal :love:

098-D4-FBD-424-A-4-FE6-B2-B3-81-B5-FE91-

42 minutes ago, larus said:

Good night,chingus!

good night friend :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

hi @elan1 @mirmz

pizza cooking GIF

good morning @Thong Thin @Min2206 @MayanEcho @twinkle_little_star @forme26 fi and any chingus who are awake right now!

to all those already enjoying sunday morning or waking up to sunday soon..

Valentines Day Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

@larus @Jillia @partyon @Ameera Ali @corey @4evrkdrama @joccu @Sleepy Owl @pompyavi @Lmangla @kokodus @Nodame @Ernie

Mr Queen eng sub is not out yet.. oh well, i'll head out to buy some breakfast!

200.gif

• Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 8

i had a good laugh at ep19..

Spoiler

but i felt darn sorry and sad for Byeong In..

he stayed true and wholehearted to So Yong and his only focus was to protect her from the beginning until the end..

Breaking Bad Crying GIF

all of us who were rooting for Court Lady Choi and Royal Chef, finally got what we hoped for.. hahaha the roasted sweet potato scene was so funny! the Royal Chef is totally smitten

In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Like 1
  • Blob 6

56 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i had a good laugh at ep19..

I have not watched the sub yet.  Well, did not expect BI to just die like that.  Well, I feel bad that I have been hating him since.  Forgive me BI.

Anyway, here's a V-couple  - finally, after tonight , I can rest.      

by the way, I am not shipping them , yea ... just that the snowduck-kiss is V-loving!
:heart4:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

just that the snowduck-kiss is V-loving!

haha the snowducks look like those bath bubble balls at Bath & Bodyworks or Lush.

are there actually spinoffs version of Mr Queen? i saw some chingus post in the drama thread but viki is not available in SG for me to click and access..

sailor moon please GIF

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

finally, after tonight , I can rest. 

there's new upcoming dramas but, probably not going to be as hilarious as Mr Queen.. this one has set an incredible high standard for others who are trying to catch up lol

• Love 1
  • Blob 6

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

hi

hola :)

Made lemongrass pork ribs today

8-C4-C8675-92-E2-4-B93-A3-BF-F08-ED7-A9-

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

and all other +/- players

Happy Valentine’s Day to you as well :wub:

Valentines Day Flirting GIF

Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone, mis amigos :heart:

Valentines Day Flirting GIF

• Love 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

15 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

haha the snowducks look like those bath bubble balls at Bath & Bodyworks or Lush.

are there actually spinoffs version of Mr Queen? i saw some chingus post in the drama thread but viki is not available in SG for me to click and access..

there's new upcoming dramas but, probably not going to be as hilarious as Mr Queen.. this one has set an incredible high standard for others who are trying to catch up lol

I am not sure whether the pic is from spinoffs.  Thought they were taking a break.
I like MrQueen for the hilarious scenes and acting - something not heavy

edit - Hello @elan1   Wow!  I like the lemongrass pork ribs!  Must be full of aroma.  I saw the cookies too - I must be hungry now.

Image result for hungry gif

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

21 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

Mr Queen: The Secret.  Two eps up as of today. It's in Viki, but if you can't access, it might later be posted in dramacool.

***Didn't watch the spin-offs, just the regular episodes. Hmm, no subtitles yet for those episodes.

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Hello @elan1   Wow!  I like the lemongrass pork ribs!  Must be full of aroma.  I saw the cookies too - I must be hungry now.

HAHA time for a meal! It’s a sign Food Eating GIF

@Min2206 weren’t you team substract? Because your letter of name starts with “m?” :lol:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

+2

Hello @sadthe1st @elan1 @MayanEcho @mirmz @Min2206

@Ameera Ali @corey @forme26 fi @iksunijini5 @Jillia @kokodus @Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl @pompyavi@twinkle_little_star   @larus @Nodame @4evrkdrama& all who are currently lurking at this thread.

Happy Valentines Day :heart:

:heartxoxo:

Elan - you are damn good in cooking and baking. All your dishes are so healthy, aromatics and yummy. 

• Love 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 6

47 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I am not sure whether the pic is from spinoffs.  Thought they were taking a break.
I like MrQueen for the hilarious scenes and acting - something not heavy

haha not the snowducks but there was one at the study room where CJ asked who the queen treasured the most. @MayanEcho has it.. Mr Queen: The Secret

there's scenes where CJ actually met her outside the palace before

@elan1 i'm hungry

Let Me Please GIF by NETFLIX

@Lmangla watching failures of love on valentines day.. hahaha how vengeful! lol

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 6

36 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

happy valentine's day all

today, will catch up on the cheating drama - marriage lyrics and divorce composition -- and see the failure of love. hahahahha... :lol:

with this drama 

you need reality check on Valentine’s Day :yum:

503AB4CF-47E7-4AC9-850A-7544554CFE25.gif

+2

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3