Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Ameera Ali @Min2206 i'm amazed at all the tiny details u gals can spot.. and the chingus over at the drama thread 

Hide contents

the bra wrap cloth.. and the sound they made.. and apparently, the hand..

^ our minds right now

Wait ,wait ,  I might have been eating muruku chips all my life ... okay , maybe when my Indian neighbour or temple gave me when I was a kid , not since baby time .. but my mind not so twisted like her ( @Ameera Ali )  - didn't know that was a bra.    The OWWWW sound was from someone clip , by the way.  The hands going up down clip also from @Ameera Ali.  But wherever the source, I enjoy the twist very much! 

Image result for muruku chips

have some muruku please @sadthe1st  - they do help

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Wait ,wait ,  I might have been eating muruku chips all my life ... okay , maybe when my Indian neighbour or temple gave me when I was a kid , not since baby time .. but my mind not so twisted like her ( @Ameera Ali )  - didn't know that was a bra.    The OWWWW sound was from someone clip , by the way.  The hands going up down from Ameera.

hahaha yes, i saw that twitter post and also the chingu's meticulous observation from that scene..

seriously, i had a good chuckle!

Marilyn Monroe Laughing GIF

i dun have any murukku at home.. but i have vegetable keropoks!

• LOL 1
  • Blob 5

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@sadthe1st @Min2206 

I was leading figure in pervery club so I notice a lot of thing and I remember a lot of underwear brand , if you want to know about my talent check Marriage , divorce thread  :tounge_wink::sweat_smile: 

+2

I dare not go .... dont want to get trapped.

I wanna go into a tunnel, else @partyon will  ......
Image result for chain saw gif

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

37 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I was leading figure in pervery club so I notice a lot of thing and I remember a lot of underwear brand , if you want to know about my talent check Marriage , divorce thread

then i remembered u saying the 40's guy always wearing bathrobe at home..

french smiling GIF

+2

• LOL 7
  • Blob 1