Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Sleepy Owl oh did not know about the complaints and the bullying. :Furious:

It's no wonder they teamwork sucked in the end.  It's not easy to play on that kind of environment. 

It's going to be really interesting game. At least I hope it will. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl oh did not know about the complaints and the bullying. 

It's no wonder they teamwork sucked in the end.  It's not easy to play on that kind of environment. 

It's going to be really interesting game. At least I hope it will. 

Funny things is, the players whose name came out from multiple sources, some which are considered reliable too, are the ones who were out favor of Lampard. Jorginho, Kepa, Rudiger, Alonso and Kovacic (the reports about him being also involved are not reliable). 

But yeah, the reason why we saw sudden loss of co-ordination among the players was because of the same reason. Rudiger also clashed with Azplicueta (The captain), when he tried to calm things down. I would have been fine if it was only complaints, but ruining the overall environment of the dressing room like this is really bad. I have heard Tuchel does always want discipline in his team, so hopefully he will deal with this situation differently. Lampard being at the start of his managing career must have lacked the experience to handle such situations. 

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

is this the black pepper beef burger?

i know at this time of the year, McD will release the twister fries as well

wow, i dun remember seeing this before!!

i'm closing my eyes on my window grilles lol

hmm.. not too sure if i want to go around with dettol and damp cloth to wipe clean those... maybe i'll use magiclean static duster and brisk my way through this dreaded chore!

+2

Yes, it comes in a set.. Black pepper beef burger with twisted fries and cola drink. However, the drink goes into my toilet bowl as detergent as a cleaning agent :D

Hi @joccuhow was your skiing, hope you enjoyed it. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@Sleepy Owl  yeah. It different being the player at the dressing room than a manager. But I hope that Lampard still has a great career as a manager. 

@Thong Thin yep it was nice all though I did not ski. me and my brother girlfriend kids were sledding when the others were cross-country skiing.  

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

However, the drink goes into my toilet bowl as detergent as a cleaning agent

u din change it to iced lemon tea or orange juice?

i just watched last evening's ep of True Beauty.. the family support and loyal friends are such a touching scene!!

debbie reynolds crying GIF by Warner Archive

hi @Ernie @mirmz @iksunijini!!

• Insightful 1
  • Blob 7

35 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

u din change it to iced lemon tea or orange juice?

i just watched last evening's ep of True Beauty.. the family support and loyal friends are such a touching scene!!

hi @Ernie @mirmz @iksunijini!!

+2

I only drink freshly squeeze juice. 

Hi @Ernie @mirmz @iksunijini

@Sleepy Owl  I was so convinced  Attorney Park was able to get the murderer to admit his killing by playing with his emotions during court hearing, but it was a let down.

OMG!.. That Mayor finally open his big mouth on those schools and uni funds. 

All those Judges and prosecutors are all Corrupt.....but I think Judge Choi will overturn them. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Sleepy Owl  I was so convinced  Attorney Park was able to get the murderer to admit his killing by playing with his emotions during court hearing, but it was a let down.

OMG!.. That Mayor finally open his big mouth on those schools and uni funds. 

All those Judges and prosecutors are all Corrupt.....but I think Judge Choi will overturn them.

You see, even I thought it would be the case, but then again, the murderer had a family now, was living a good life (despite feeling guilty about it), so I think it was kind of natural for him to not confess. Not everyone can be like the murderer of the first case who decided to go to the jail and be punished for it. That's not an easy decision. 

The Mayor is such a big mouth, it was so funny how he gave away all his corruption methods while being with the elder and talking about Detective Han and telling his Son in Law to find dirt on him and how to find, telling his own methods :joy:

I am shocked despite being such a big mouth, how did he manage to be so top in the politics :loolz:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

:waves:

hai everyone.. to a team add @Min2206 @Thong Thin  @Ameera Ali @larus @joccu   @kokodus  @Jillia  @Catleya @corey @Sleepy Owl   @Ernie @Nodame @pompyavi   @cenching @MayanEcho  @Sejabin@sadthe1st @iksunijini  @Lmangla @partyon 

@4evrkdrama to a team subtract @mirmz @forme26 fi a home filled with love. you're a gift to those around you. :D

cute.gif

artist motivate GIF by Big Cartel

• Love 13
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 3

Pizza night tonight! :D

My Classmate from Far Far Away keeps popping up my FB feed. It seems like the FL was a doormat then transformed to an assertive high schooler after alien possessed her body? It's 24 eps with Eng sub in YT. @corey, let's check if worth watching? :lol:

Good evening @Min2206 @joccu @twinkle_little_star @sadthe1st @forme26 fi @iksunijini @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 5