Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

hey... @partyon shorty oppa has a new drama?? i just saw it in the drama thread!

@sadthe1st If there is a legal or a medical drama, you can count on Short Oppa (aka Ji Sung) to star in it....
I want Short Oppa in a melodrama - he's too good to be in legal, medical and romcom dramas. :crybaby:

I was so excited to hear his wife signed up for "Mine" together with Kim Seo Hyung. I think Lee Bo Young chooses better roles than Ji Sung. :kiss_wink:

Tonight I need to catch up with Mr. Queen ep 12 and start Tunnel. I was very underwhelmed with Mr.Queen ep 11, so glad to see the plot picked up the pace in ep 12. :glasses:

@Catleya Wanna join our Tunnel re-watch? :cutekitty:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

hi @mirmz @forme26 fi!!

26 minutes ago, Catleya said:

I close my eyes for that gif 

which? hahahaha have u admired @partyon and @Ameera Ali 50/50 oppa? u might nosebleed..

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

I want Short Oppa in a melodrama

i wonder what other genre he can be in that will also let him flaunt his abs

grin smile GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5

Did anyone take this quiz on Soompi?

Which k-drama trope do you need in your life right now?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1445534wpp/quiz-which-k-drama-trope-do-you-need-in-your-life-right-now

I got "You got an epic love triangle!"

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

I have no time for a love triangle and drama! Unless both have abs of course...?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

360 ***corrected

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

I just watched ep 12 of Queen Cheorin.I really liked Ep 12.  Now let see how things will go from here.

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

No but I will take it. I am curious what I will get. :D

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

I want Short Oppa in a melodrama - he's too good to be in legal, medical and romcom dramas. 

Although I have been liking his dramas (watched most of his recent ones), but I also do think, he got to try out a Sageuk (although he has done a couple of those) or a melodrama. Let's see how his next project will be, but I am interested in his new legal drama too. 

I was so excited to hear his wife signed up for "Mine" together with Kim Seo Hyung. I think Lee Bo Young chooses better roles than Ji Sung. :kiss_wink:

Yeah, even though Ji Sung has also been trying out new genres, I do think that Lee Bo Young has been challenging herself with more interesting yet harder roles. 

Tonight I need to catch up with Mr. Queen ep 12 and start Tunnel. I was very underwhelmed with Mr.Queen ep 11, so glad to see the plot picked up the pace in ep 12. :glasses:

I totally agree with you Noona, episode 11th was kind of slow, I FF in some parts. Episode 12th was better, but I think it was the final scene which BOOM which made it better. Because for a couple of episodes (or 3), the drama was dragging plot wise. Now I think we'll see a good development happening in the plot too. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

You got passionate kiss!

Although it may come a few episodes too late, that solid, reassuring kiss from the main lead is all yours. Soak into the emotions and love from this moment because you totally need it!

okayy come gimme some kisses

kiss you kisses GIF by Playboy

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1445534wpp/quiz-which-k-drama-trope-do-you-need-in-your-life-right-now

You got passionate kiss!

:loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

I had to chose the favorite drama but I did not even watched any of those series. :D I chose something I thought i would like.

The result....

You got heartfelt confession!

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

re: quiz I just randomly selected some answers. plus I hadn't watched any of those dramas....

result:

Spoiler

You got passionate kiss!

Although it may come a few episodes too late, that solid, reassuring kiss from the main lead is all yours. Soak into the emotions and love from this moment because you totally need it!

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

I have no time for a love triangle and drama! Unless both have abs of course...?

I got this  You got an epic love triangle!
What’s more confident boosting than having two really good-looking and successful people vying for your affections? Either way, you’re bound to end up with someone who is willing to do just about anything to be with you. You’re that awesome of a person!

why am i sighing here?

hello @partyon @forme26 fi
Happy Hi GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

and @sadthe1st where you get that passionate kiss?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4