Add and Subtract Game

Admin

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

No, the abs are for @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng.

The message of the song lyrics is for @MayanEcho. But she's free to enjoy the abs too. 

Really lil sis @mirmz

Oh I see .. thank you for your prompt reply.

now to Tunnel Epi 2.   Zoppa looking good there.   

@mirmz @mirmz come @MayanEcho too
Prince Reaction GIF by MOODMAN - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

now to Tunnel Epi 2.   Zoppa looking good there.  

Oppa is very handsome no?

I Love You GIF by Chippy the Dog

I am yet to watch the first episode. I need to watch Mr. Queen ep 12 first. Oppa, I haven't forgotten you!

tunnel-choi-jin-hyuk-4.jpg?w=448&h=251

@Min2206 You'll get to see oppa's emotional side in this drama. :kiss_wink: He's a crybaby in real life, you know.

I watched an interview where he said that the first time he has to go into the tunnel and is transported into the future, he had a hard time containing his tears because he was imagining so strongly how it must have felt for his character. :cry:

Also, did you know that your Daejang sent your Zoppa a food truck when your Zoppa was filming Tunnel? :kiss_wink:

lee-min-ho-choi-jin-hyuk.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

26 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

LMAO! I have watched the Kdrama The Page Turner @partyon, and a few minutes of the first episode of Sky Castle. :lol:

And before that, long, long back, Sassy Girl movie. ;) And I vaguely remember seeing Jewel in the Palace and Endless Love.

That's almost nothing though. :D 

I will continue my mission!  lol

:wow1:

I am watching ep 12. Hwa Jin - you snake! :rage:

mad the angry birds movie GIF by Angry Birds

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

39 minutes ago, partyon said:

Oppa is very handsome no?

I am yet to watch the first episode. I need to watch Mr. Queen ep 12 first. Oppa, I haven't forgotten you!

@Min2206 You'll get to see oppa's emotional side in this drama. :kiss_wink: He's a crybaby in real life, you know.

I watched an interview where he said that the first time he has to go into the tunnel and is transported into the future, he had a hard time containing his tears because he was imagining so strongly how it must have felt for his character. :cry:

Also, did you know that your Daejang sent your Zoppa a food truck when your Zoppa was filming Tunnel? :kiss_wink:

Yes Yes!  Zoppa is handsome - oh my, his shoulder is so broad.   Park Kwang Ho-ssi !   Thanks for the interview info.

I saw the video Daejang sent a truck to him, telling him to eat more.  :D before, before I started Epi 2.

Photo%2B%25281%2529.jpg
The production team of ‘Tunnel’ revealed, “Because it is a present from Hallyu Star Lee Min Ho, all the staffs feel really happy and are able to eat a fun dinner. The atmosphere in the filming location also becomes good.
credit to minoza_dee

@MayanEcho  Come and help Zoppa solves the mystery, hahahhaha! 
6 women have been murdered -  He found the 5th victim, 30 years later, but the serial killer is still on the loose. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I saw the video Daejang sent a truck to him, telling him to eat more.  :D before, before I started Epi 2.

Yes, your two oppas are so cute together :kiss_wink: I can't figure out who of them is taller. I think the hyung could be 1-2 cm shorter?

Seriously! :rage: This Hwa Jin is a *#¤%¤% !!!!

90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Everyone seems to be busy trying all kinds of Permutations and Combinations on that quiz 

Really?  I tried the second time this quiz and I hose the exact opposite of what I would have answered. The result...

You got a back hug!

:w00t:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

35 minutes ago, larus said:

Really?  I tried the second time this quiz and I hose the exact opposite of what I would have answered. The result...

You got a back hug!

for sometime, I was getting the same answer. I was trying to see, what answers would have bring out change in the answer. It was actually fun searching for the deciding factors. Although I am kind of not all but most of the questions must be acting as a deciding factor. But again, in the end, its all about Permutation and Combinations. 

@partyon thanks for the video, I started it expecting something, but well, Noona has always cared for her DongSaeng :joy:.

Anyway, just a question here though, why did you post it for @MayanEcho? I don't remember that song being used in the drama (or was it? I watched it long ago) or I believe it must been the lyrics "I am on a mission, will never give up". I think it is the later one here. 

Anyway, @MayanEcho I think you could try this drama out, it is based on the infamous "Hwaseong Serial Murders" that took place in Korean between mid 1980s to early 1990s. 

Fun fact regarding those murders though which I read some months ago. The actual killer got arrested, not for those killings, but for killing his sister-in law. Last I had read about it, it was around in 2018, so by then the killer was still not identified and was thought to be on loose (many did think he was dead, given how abruptly the murders stopped).

Spoiler

Lee was sentenced to life imprisonment with the possibility of parole after 20 years in the killing of his sister-in-law, but despite DNA evidence and his confession in 2019, he could not be prosecuted for the other murders because the statute of limitations had expired. He is currently still in prison serving his life sentence.

I always had a problem with the "Statute of limitations" in Korea. Although I think they have removed it for the serious crimes, and also increased the length of it for other crimes (not too sure about this one). But still, just imagine, it could become the same condition as shown in the movie "Confession of Murder" which is also loosely based on the same serial murder. If you watched the movie, you know what I am trying to say. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

200.gif

good morning everyone! assuming @Thong Thin @Min2206 @Sejabin @pompyavi @iksunijini @twinkle_little_star are already at work.. my memory isn't too good lol

hi @Nodame @MayanEcho @corey @mirmz

@4evrkdrama have i asked which timezone u're from?

the rest of the chingus should be catching some beauty sleep

Skin Care Netflix GIF by The Swoonbig brother pop GIF by Big Brother After Dark

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 7

Good Morning @sadthe1st   @mirmz

I had a quick back reading and saw you guys have been posting desserts and cakes last night.

I had my last piece of whipping cream cake as breakfast this morning together with protein shake.

@partyon  Tunnel re-watch, have you started. I thought of watching today.

cream-cheese-pound-cake-5-600x900.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 6