Add and Subtract Game

Admin

43 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

So can I ask why you are busy today? I mean you can ignore this if you don't want to tell, I asking since I think I may have missed it in the previous comments.

As for "Tunnel", even I will be late in it for sometime, will try to catch it up fast. 

Went grocery shopping with parents, then a friend came over, was cooking for the family, fetch grandparents here and there, all in a day!  Still doing chores in between chats ... hahahhahaha!   But for drama, I have to sit still, which I can't. 

31 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Take care everyone, be safe. And yeah, don't forget the masks and social distancing. 

Another close call again. Sigh. Two of hub's colleagues are positive. One used to ride along with him, the other's work desk is opposite his. Fom the past month hubs works in a different shift timings, so he doesn't see nor meet them in person. 

Me here worry too -- we don't know who is out there asymptomatic, so but still, we have to move around, so how careful can we be.  

27 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

@kokodus It’s fun and light drama, a unique vibe which makes it different from other historical dramas (for the first half)

45 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

@Min2206 me too love them crazily ...the couple is soo cute .. it’s hard no to go crazy over them ! 
And i wish to  hug court lady choi whenever i see her, she is way too adorable with her expressions ! 

@kokodus - @4evrkdrama said it well - it's different and you heard what @Sleepy Owl said too.  Now thinking about them, makes me smile. 

2 | Motion design video, Text animation, Animated icons
Dear Chingus, can I ask if you can please help count - I have to go up almost 9 posts , to find that the last person counting was me.  Thank you

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Went grocery shopping with parents, then a friend came over, was cooking for the family, fetch grandparents here and there, all in a day!  Still doing chores in between chats ... hahahhahaha!   But for drama, I have to sit still, which I can't. 

No problem Chingu, things like this happen, and I think it is good it happens as it does bring a change in the daily schedule. But I feel you, I have been in that situation many times. 

I watched UC episode 11 just now, and a kid had to ruin everything :facepalm: 

You will know when you watch 

28 minutes ago, Nodame said:

@Sleepy Owl I hear you with this new job watching dramas to catch up is delayed. Not sure when I can start Tunnel.

I do understand you Chingu here, and while I think I will be able to start "Tunnel" this week, I am not sure if I will be able to keep up with 2 episodes per week one. I think I will be slow initially.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Hi @joccu  like your cute gif above

13 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

No problem Chingu, things like this happen, and I think it is good it happens as it does bring a change in the daily schedule. But I feel you, I have been in that situation many times. 

I watched UC episode 11 just now, and a kid had to ruin everything  

You will know when you watch 

UC seems very intense ... i remember there was a kid .. yes , he pulled a gun
but his evil spirit lives ... aishhhhhh

Now going for the Queen and King.  Hope no interruption

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

48 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Let me know if you get goosebumps at the last scene !

or let me know whatever reaction you get at the last scene of ep 12 ! 

(if you haven’t spoiled with spoilers yet)

Spoiler

wow that came as a surprise! was it that scarred guy or who else could have plotted it?

once again, it's kdrama.. after such a closeup explosion, the king recovered with only 2 plasters on the lower side of his face, and his neck.. wow, was PS already so advanced in the Joseon era?

Funny Face Reaction GIF

and the secret money records, it's not being used against the Queen's dad yet.. it's another ticking bomb..

@Min2206 dun feel frustrated.. eat a cookie! peanut butter one!!

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Should i also start watching Mr. Queen? Or are there any other interesting dramas airing right now? I'm kinda bored. And i'm taking a break from my turkish oppa for a while.....

Ms. Koko - one word: YES! It's so much fun :yay:

What kind of ending scene was that in Mr. Queen ep 12 ?!?!?!?! :scream:

bird lol GIF

Oh No Reaction GIF by OceanX

Also, I really dislike Hwa Jin :rage:

Chingus, have been really busy today with EO stuff. Haven't even had time to visit this thread. :cry:

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

54 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Min2206 dun feel frustrated.. eat a cookie! peanut butter one!!

Me watching Mr Queen Ep 11 now.  Wonder whether I can go for Ep 12.
I am okay, thanks!  

Aishh .. tomorrow Monday !       Geez, I must be dreaming ..... how could i forget !!  Dang my brains
Bang Head GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Wish I could throw that Monday away !!!!!
Monday Throw GIF - Monday Throw Hit - Discover & Share GIFs

Back to my Queen and King .. ta ta

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

Should i also start watching Mr. Queen? Or are there any other interesting dramas airing right now? I'm kinda bored. And i'm taking a break from my turkish oppa for a while.....

what? no! don't take break -- how will I fangirl alone?! hahahahha....

am randomly surfing in YT and watching 100 years of beauty of different countries. it is really interesting to see so many fashion changes in the span of 100 years. you can really tell the last 100 years in terms of history moved very very fast and in some countries, the situation affected the fashion. interesting no? it is interesting to think of fashion as a snapshot of history.....the hairstyle videos aren't as entertaining and the men hairstyle videos crack me up because there is barely any change. poor fellas, hahahahah.......  for chingus, you need something to watch randomly for a few minutes, check it out on youtube!

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5