Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

That's good Chingu, I am yet to watch both episodes of Mr. Queen and episode 14th of Uncanny Counter. 

I need to get them off , else coming week, not sure I have time.  Sorry that I have to rush the UC episodes .. somehow you can FF them.
But for Mr Queen, u need to hear everything, yea, of course, I want to see the sweet moments between King Queen pair, the rivalry and jealousy from Consort and Cousin plus all those politic stuff to overthrow both King and Queen.

Hello @mirmz again.

Goodnight Chingus from my side
Good Night Stars GIF - GoodNight Stars Moon - Discover & Share GIFs | Gud  night images, Good night gif, Good night image

• Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5

11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Just finished both episodes of Uncanny Counter - here, I could fast forward into 1 hour.:D

I read that scriptwriter Yeo Ji-na (ep 1-12)has stepped down from the drama due to opinions conflict with the production team. The ep 13 was in charged for the script. I hate when this is happening.

@Sleepy Owl have you sensed a change in direction of this drama?

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

48 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

anyone planning to watch She would never know .. 

Nah, its other Title just forced me to not even go for it :loolz:

38 minutes ago, larus said:

I read that scriptwriter Yeo Ji-na (ep 1-12)has stepped down from the drama due to opinions conflict with the production team. The ep 13 was in charged for the script. I hate when this is happening.

@Sleepy Owl have you sensed a change in direction of this drama?

Well, I didn't know about it, but at the same time didn't sense much about it either. Maybe because the drama has entered its final arc, and also could be because it is based on Manhwa. 

I check it again though in the 14th episode. Not much actually happened in the 13th episode actually, we saw the Counters train in order to face the Evil guy who is now on the highest level possible, and they did have a fight. That's it. Maybe, I think since they are planning for the 2nd Season, the conflict could be how to end it so there would be room for the other season, or maybe on overall ending scenario of it. 

I also hate it when such things happen, but let's hope it will end well. It has been a very good drama so far.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5