Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 1/17/2021 at 7:57 AM, mirmz said:

pretty good so far, how's ur your weekend?

Good Morning @mirmz

Is a norm that every weekends are busy with house chores, cooking, groceries shopping, visitation and baking.

By the time I finished, i am beat !

5e546-tired_woman2.jpg?w=371

@Sejabin  glad to know you are safe and happy to know your rescue mission for

those affected from the quake. Is a good cause to help those in need and giving is caring.

The same goes to me here, I will do a little donation every Saturday during breakfast by feeding those in need here.  We must not only received, we must also give. 

Morning @sadthe1st  if you are hving your breakfast.

Hi @Nodame  if you are taking a break now.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

6 hours ago, larus said:

I read that scriptwriter Yeo Ji-na (ep 1-12)has stepped down from the drama due to opinions conflict with the production team. The ep 13 was in charged for the script. I hate when this is happening.

@Sleepy Owl have you sensed a change in direction of this drama?

Didn't see this news  Thanks @larus for info.   One thing about KDrama and its production, any one esp the key people, even PD can just stepped down or out, like 24 hour notice ... just baffled me.  

Now that @Sleepy Owl mentioned about S2, that might be a change of direction on S1, hence the issue?  

@Nodame  @mirmz @Thong Thin Good morning from this side of the world. 

Stay safe and sane, Chingus.
Have A Good Week GIFs | Tenor   

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

congrats @Nodame

hi @mirmz

good morning @Thong Thin @Min2206

on the call with the service provider to renew my fiber bb plan at a better rate.. trying to resolve some mail spams.. and checking on the current promo for lower electricity bill..

i had chocolate brownie and coffee for breakfast! and it's going to be lunch alr..

happy studio ghibli GIF by Spirited Away

• Like 1
  • Blob 8

Hey there Chingus 

4ea8f1546b959027ce8ddbba1f532c59.jpg

@Min2206, @partyon Noona, @4evrkdrama, I watched "Mr. Queen" episode 12th last night, and well, things are getting serious now. The last scene and the preview for the next episode shows it all. I think the timing was good, it was about time for the plot to move further. 

The Royal Snake is highly delusional and too reckless though. The thing she did to the Queen, she could easily have faced the consequences of it, had it been real Queen there. Such actions never get ignored, especially when it happens twice. 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

8 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I watched it when it aired, it was a good drama, I believe you have also watched it, right?

Yes, I have watched it but I don`t re-watch kdramas. There are other dramas that I have not watched and I will choose something from those dramas.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Hello @MayanEcho @larus @4evrkdrama
Coffee Hello GIF by Posh Bear - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Min2206, @partyon Noona, @4evrkdrama, I watched "Mr. Queen" episode 12th last night, and well, things are getting serious now. The last scene and the preview for the next episode shows it all. I think the timing was good, it was about time for the plot to move further. 

The Royal Snake is highly delusional and too reckless though. The thing she did to the Queen, she could easily have faced the consequences of it, had it been real Queen there. Such actions never get ignored, especially when it happens twice. 

Will try to watch it later.   I saw some blood, so yea, intense!   You are so right @Sleepy Owl.  That Royal Snake was so bent on getting rid of the Queen, she gave the ledger to the Dowager Queen but she does not realise that she was also being used by the Dowager Q.   - okay, that DQueen would protect her while she of use.   But her actions in the forest, she would be beheaded on the spot!  

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Yo chingus... Been a long time. Hope everyone is doing fine.

I was little busy in work and @Sleepy Owl I am done with Demon Slayer. Awesome anime. Right now am rewatching Naruto with some friends and 2 of them are watching it for the first time. Attack of titan has to wait for now. Hoping by the time we are done watching naruto, AOT should be finished. 

@partyon Eonni, an anime abs for you:

df06b49ceb10123105a4867173d465ac572540a0

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3