Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Ameera Ali

The beautiful crier unable to control his tears and cry for real sadness....

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh monster , lie to me , big man that top it for me  :wub: 

Just realized you really watched many dramas haha.. all those 50 series you eat like piece of cake. Lol. Monster is the only 50 series i finished without abusing skip button :D:lol: 

So next million dollar question, which part of KJH oppa body is your fav? Tell me. Muahahaha.... 

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

So next million dollar question, which part of KJH oppa body is your fav? Tell me. Muahahaha.... 

As if @Ameera Ali had seen ALL the parts.....:naughty:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

As if @Sejabin had seen ALL the parts.....:naughty:

@cenching you tag wrongly its @Ameera Ali? Haha she said she always have fav body from any oppa. @sejabin is more innocent... well i think :D

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@cenching you tag wrongly its @Ameera Ali? Haha she said she always have fav body from any oppa. @sejabin is more innocent... well i think :D

I changed it.....:joy: I just woke up and groggy....:joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, cenching said:

As if @Ameera Ali had seen ALL the parts.....:naughty:

@cenching i dont know what she have seen... you never know. Muahahaha... 

@Ameera Ali must be sleeping now lol.. she cant defense herself now :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

986 :rolleyes:

@Lawyerh wkwkwkwkwk that was why I insist to send @Super Gal99 to the monastery and learn to be a nun :rolleyes: seems like ameera ali must to go there too :rolleyes:

@cenching have you seen updates gossip? Because the chaebol is the boss of MNc group, now silet RCTI attack Luna. After luna said in tv award stage that she doesn’t take anyone husband or boyfriend, now SILET graving her wound from the past. They said when Luna s3x tape scandal was viral, Ariel was still someone else’s husband. wOw .. and now incess management is reporting all those nyinyir lips to the police. wOw.. there’s no gossip as hot as indo celeb gossip :scream:

main.png;compress=true

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Sejabin

Send them to monastery won't do, they will scheme together to get peeks of the Monks....:joy:  Convent maybe will helps them to repent from their wild way.....

Spoiler

Monastery = Biara buat Pastor/Bruder

Convent/Nunnery = Biara buat biarawati

Cheap move from Chaebol......:skull:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

986 :rolleyes:

@Lawyerh wkwkwkwkwk that was why I insist to send @Super Gal99 to the monastery and learn to be a nun :rolleyes: seems like ameera ali must to go there too :rolleyes:

I dont think @Ameera Ali can last even 1 day there :joy: 

@Sejabin @cenching haha i also dont know monastery & convent is different too. Send her to wrong place and she will have party instead lol :mrgreen:

@Sejabin but that video made when he still luna bf? I thought that time he was not married yet. If video got timestamp then can prove her story lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

@cenching ok they need to learn in the nunnery for 3 months. Like Oh Yeon So :blush:

main.png;compress=true

@Lawyerh that was why but this is aired by SILET they attack her openly OMG. Now Luna vs tv station :scream: seems Luna must to cool down now. She needs tv to work :sweatingbullets:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

8 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@kokodus  No I haven't where can I watch it at!!!  LOL you know I am willing!!!  :tounge_wink:  I need a little uplifting too:love:944

I've not started watching it yet. I'll probably start it over this weekend. It only has 12 eps. It should be available on all the sites. I'm not sure either. 

I'll just drop this here...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

+2 B)

we can make a dramA. Super Gal99 and Ameera Ali experiences in the nunnery for 3 months :love:

well I am afraid if the nunnery and the monastery buildings are close enough, they will fall in love to the young pastors there :mask: 

• LOL 5

For bit of laughter after the teary episode of our crack drama.....

Not in a Monastery or Convent but similar....:joy: LDW is dying of laughter....

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

we reached 1000. reset -- we start again at 500!!!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@cenching & @Sejabin & @Lawyerh I can last  6 month hanging out on the sun , watch all these monk bending &  working all these muscles *doing all yoga * me pretend to faint so these young strong monk  lifting me out off my feet with their strong arm & me resting my head innocently on their chest, poor guy can they handle it stay near the fire that long :mrgreen: 

maybe me @Super Gal99 will hold our AA meeting but about abs :joy:

+2

Can u handle my answer  :yum:

If u watch runaway cop u will get my answer , or I will give u my innocent answer :joy:

@triplem  enjoy watching it , it wasn’t that sad with sub :sweatingbullets:, it was good he felt the  pain for sending her away .

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2