Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

Hooray~~ well done me for finishing Hyena  

@Alice Wonderland @Lawyerh @wallflowersforjane I might go and try ep 1 of Twogether sometimes today. 

Next drama candidate to watch: (has anyone watch any of these? thoughts?)

1. Memorist

2. Welcome 2 Life

3. Mystic Pop up bar

4. Confessions 

Wow congrats! Good job! :D

Wo xiangxin ni, xiangxin wo. Trust me you'll love it. 

123 watched. 1 wasn't finished. And 3 hasn't finished yet either. 4 not yet at all. 

For 1, it's good for 2 first eps. But then next round it feels tiring. Why? Because the villain keep getting away and the hero is failing to save the victims. They keep playing cats and sogs like this which I watched until ep 5 or 6. I become impatient and then paused it and not long after and I completely stopped watching. 

2. Binged watching and ffd many scenes in the middle of the drama, around ep 7 or 8. It started to be boring for me. Hahahaha. Yeah.. I'm easily bored. But it's still bearable so I used the magic butto ffd to help me finish it. 

3. This is super fun but somehow it felt dry not because it's bad but I got distracted by somw shows like variety and all. So I still paused it until now. A group of three are running a mystic pop bar. Their concept is they need to get a customer with problems and they have to share it with them. And they'll these customers through their dreams. Once they wake up they will habe the courage to face the problems straight and fix it themselves. If you ever watch HDL,  which I didn't, people said this drama resembles to it. The difference is in HDL they run a hotel and here they run a mini bar. 

4 no idea. So :idk: :D

Have you watched The King Eternal Monarch? Or the recent popular one IONTO. They're good. TKEM is superb. It keeps your brain think a lot from the beginning to the end. And min ho oppa is just so gorgeous! 

IONTO, I'll resume ep 3 to 4 before ep 5 and 6 come I guess. So let's get ball rolling! :lol:

Good morning everyone!

My first and last number before going to work. 

• Love 1

@Alice Wonderland thank you chinguuu :loveu: mmm..ok. Tempted to watch mystic pop up now.

@Lawyerh have seen most of the dramas you suggested..so this lesser god sounds really interesting. I'm gonna put that..and the children of nobody and sign on my watch list. And perhaps less than evil too. I watched Luther season 1..and while it was good..it was a bit too cruel for me (he stabbed his own hand with...with what was it...a pen??:scream:) so dont know whether less than evil follows the same vibe?

7 hours ago, partyon said:

@snowlou @alleram95 @im0202 @wallflowersforjane Place your bets - will I continue to watch HP after ep 4? :glasses:

Tomorrow is d-day!

Hint: even I don't know yet

Hmmmmm. I am going to be optimistic and say yes!

:takemymoney:

@snowlou Yay, let us know if you like Twogether! You are not planning to check out It's Okay?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Have you listened to the newest album completely? 

MOTS7? Yep I did!

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Part of me was thinking it would be amazing if they all went in at the same time, so that they all their 2 years together. Army seems strong enough that they would hold on for that, if they were promised a tour when they all got out. LOL But, I don't think that's realistic.

I always wondered why don't companies take this strategy more. I know that by staggering them, there is solo work and therefore a constant stream of releases. But it also makes the wait for a full group reunion that much longer! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@snowlou Yay, let us know if you like Twogether! You are not planning to check out It's Okay?

No...not planning to check out it's ok at this point of time..although i like seo ye ji's look. pretty pretty pretty. 

Finished watching ep 1... I miss Jogja. and haven't actually been to the places they visited. So far it's ok... i love the visual, i think they shot the scenery with special camera/video so they just look so cinematic-ish.

@Lawyerh you should familiarise yourself with Goa Jomblang..LSG wants to propose there :joy: 

Why that big of accommodation so cheap :astonished: and I hope they didn't forget to apply mosquito repellent :Megalol:

@partyon Fun fact; I do indeed talk to my coffee in the morning. :lol: 

There was one time that a friend of mine walked into my office right as I said "I love you" to my coffee cup. She goes "I love you too" and I [of course only being on the first cup at the time] said "Not you, the bean juice." Luckily, she knows me and didn't take it the wrong way. :Megalol: