Add and Subtract Game

@kokodus ~ I really think you should submit that pic of YYS and yourself (stick girl drawn in) that you made for the rice cooker bet. I found that hilarious and think people will find that funny to have as a badge as well under the "me & my oppas" category. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Replies 151.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

now im curious....how do u talk?

"Coffee Morning, I'm going to drink you now!" :D:D 

Sometimes! 

Most of the time it's more like "Coffee... I don't want to do this right now. It's your job to keep me from killing people today. I'm counting on you to do your job."  Followed by a stern look and finger pointing. :lol: 

I'm a dork, I know but it helps me become "people ready"

Questions: How can you change your passwrod or delete your fb account when it already got hacked and changed its password. My friend said her account was hacked and she can't change the password nor delete her account. She's still login though. But her account has been taken over by the hacker. Is there a way to get it back. Because this account trying to scam people in her friend list under her name. 

I don't use fb so I can't help her much with this. 

• Shocked 4
32 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

She can make two of them if she wants, it's better than one right. 

@im0202 can make three..include IkSong there too :Please:242

@wallflowersforjane havent been to that cave..what an amazing spot..but ya..prolly i'll just see it on tv..unless someone could fly or carry me right to that light spot and fly me back to the top ...the journey to and fro just so difficult :foodie2:

14 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@wallflowersforjane havent been to that cave..what an amazing spot..but ya..prolly i'll just see it on tv..unless someone could fly or carry me right to that light spot and fly me back to the top ...the journey to and fro just so difficult

Haha yeah, it looks so remote! Got to work hard to see beautiful things, I guess.

34 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lawyerh is posted in shipper's paradise??  Load up on headache tablets. LOLOL. 

Wow, trial by fire! Fighting @Lawyerh:hooray:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
57 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

How can you change your passwrod or delete your fb account when it already got hacked and changed its password. My friend said her account was hacked and she can't change the password nor delete her account. She's still login though. But her account has been taken over by the hacker. Is there a way to get it back. Because this account trying to scam people in her friend list under her name. 

I used shoked emoji for the first time. WOW, it is horrible. I don`t have a Facebook account but I think it is possible to change it.

I feel uncomfortable just reading what happened to someone else.

51 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i got this from FB, u can ask your friend to try the below

Thanks for telling us what to do in case of hacked account.

• Like 2

@snowlou @Lawyerh @kokodus

Me this weekend gonna be busy with badge-making

:piggydance:

Btw tonight no time to rewatch HP ep 4, too busy with JKH livestream and Na PD/Shin PD livestream lol. And then I have to catch up with all the election stuff too cos I don’t want to be a clueless voter:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
14 minutes ago, larus said:

I used shoked emoji for the first time. WOW, it is horrible. I don`t have a Facebook account but I think it is possible to change it.

I feel uncomfortable just reading what happened to someone else.

It's okay. You can use any emoji to react in my post. :lol: I get used to everything here. 

It's scaey since that account sending pm to her friends in there and the talks asking for some pictures for weird stuffs and all. I was also shocked when she told me that. What the heck! those hackers doing. Rather than using their brain for something silly like this why don't they try to use it for good deed. Oh gosh. 

Well. She texted me this afternoon asking me to help her regain her account. I just found that that she used her phone number for making the fb account long ago. And that number isn't used now. So she can't change her password or delete her account like normal way. Luckily, angelangie send me the tips so I forward to her to do the steps given there. My life is like a rollercoaster each day here. LOL. Yesterday, my mom and today my friend. What again tomorrow. I hope for something good only. 

P.S. @phikyl what is the name of your second medal? I want that too but it seems no where to be found in the store?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@snowlou @Lawyerh @kokodus

Me this weekend gonna be busy with badge-making

Btw tonight no time to rewatch HP ep 4, too busy with JKH livestream and Na PD/Shin PD livestream lol. And then I have to catch up with all the election stuff too cos I don’t want to be a clueless voter

SHIN PD IS HAVING A LIVESTREAM?!?! 

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic