Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Just now, Lawyerh said:

Indeed random gossip good to cure stress hahaha. His laptop got the video, and one of his editor took & share it. Reaction was big and that guy was a famous singer as well. 

what????? bwhahahaha.... why would the editor take and share something like that? so strange... and yea, I can imagine the reaction is huge if that guy was famous as well...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

what????? bwhahahaha.... why would the editor take and share something like that? so strange... and yea, I can imagine the reaction is huge if that guy was famous as well...

Maybe want to edit it with better lighting muahaha?:lol: But that guy share with the fren and the fren is the one leaked it. So its kind of many distribution chain:sweatingbullets:

Happened many years ago, i also forgot2 already haha...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Lawyerh ~ so how did this tape scandal leak out? and what were the reactions?

The male lead in that tape is a rock star, if I am not mistaken the vids were in his laptop that he brought for service...The reaction was explosive in a majority Muslim country like Indonesia. Another female lead was a married actress....

One thing with this case was all of those involved aware of the videos but they didn’t expect it to be leaked, the same with Edison Chan’s Scandal. While JJY’s crime is a totally different animal because he raped and drugged the girls and blackmailed them to shut them up...Plus he spreads it himself to his friends so they can made degrading comments and even rated the girls’ performances....disgusting!!! :triumph:

+2

• Like 3
  • Angry 1
  • Love 1

kekeke... @Lawyerh ~ the more funny thing would be if the singer or chaebol also have some random connection with the video guy or the editor fellow..

@cenching ~ married actress? so was this pre-post marriage? pre or post kid?

and yea, can imagine how scandalous these videos would sound especially in a conservative culture...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@cenching it was one guy who had access to his laptop due to work on editing. I also just read again bcos i also forgot the exact story hahaha... my memory a bit poor. I agree JJY is worse of kind than them indeed. 

@Lmangla so far no connection. But well who knows what happened behind the wall.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@cenching ~ married actress? so was this pre-post marriage? pre or post kid?

and yea, can imagine how scandalous these videos would sound especially in a conservative culture...

There were few videos, the same genre the same male lead but different female leads....

2Srfh.jpeg

She was married with a child when the incident happened. She was cheating on her hubs...

@Lawyerh

Thank you, I don’t really remember clearly 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Just now, cenching said:

There were few videos, the same genre the same male lead but different female leads...

LOL... laughing at your description...

but omo, the scandal does sound quite shocking and perfect for entertainment magazines. so much to write about and people cannot stop reading! so what happened to this male singer? is he still singing? and what about this married actress? did she get divorced because of the cheating?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lawyerh

Thank you, I don’t really remember clearly 

Hahaha we really need @Sejabinhere.. its not easy to run juicy tabloid gossip with just 2 of us :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Lmangla The guy still singing now. The married actress divorced but not immediately after the case. Well like cecilia & nicholas didnt divorced immediately as well. Not sure how it impacted the marriage. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

LOL... laughing at your description...

but omo, the scandal does sound quite shocking and perfect for entertainment magazines. so much to write about and people cannot stop reading! so what happened to this male singer? is he still singing? and what about this married actress? did she get divorced because of the cheating?

We are drama enthusiast after all...:glasses: The married female lead had divorce now...While the male lead has another gorg gf after released from the jail but I am not sure about his career...He is a musical genius...

2Srga.jpeg

She is mixed German...

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, cenching said:

We are drama enthusiast after all...:glasses: The married female lead had divorce now...While the male lead has another gorg gf after released from the jail but I am not sure about his career...He is a musical genius... 

so he went to jail? is there some decency laws or something? hope he has enough sense to not make videos in this genre..

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

so he went to jail? is there some decency laws or something? hope he has enough sense to not make videos in this genre..

I don’t remember which law he violated but he went to jails....

2Srgy.jpeg

The male lead, he is not even THAT great looking tbh....but his music cause girls dropping their panties....

+2

• LOL 6

kekeke.... am trying to think of sharing a juicy scandal but the only one that comes to mind is ridiculously absurd. like so absurd that it was a bit of running joke as public didn't really care either way..

so this actor and actress supposedly had an affair over a few year period. he was married and had children. but it is not like these things don't happen but he always tried hard to have this goody-goody image even though there were rumous (which was accepted) about affairs. anyway, at this point, he was divorced.

so at some interview, this actress makes a flying comment about him saying "exes are so silly" regarding why she is not working with him again... so he got annoyed and made a tweet saying "that there was more chances he would date the pope!" :lol:... and she got annoyed and basically was like "why deny? everybody knows and besides we broke up. so who cares right?"...

and next thing you know, he files for defamation. LOL. at this point, people were like "why?????" ... so she responds with a counter suit basically calling him silly and sending proof of emails.

at this point, it gets super absurd because he then claims that she has some mental health issue where she imagined the affair and sent one-sided emails and stalked him and it wasn't even his email account. and then it went back and forth. cyber police investigated and basically closed the case. and now they continue to throw jabs at each other -- which just amuses the public because no one really cares about their affair/not affair in the first place. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Lmangla i think i knew this story dear haha. Just forgot the name. I think some bolywood gossip if im not wrong.. :lol: i also think the story is non sense. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

yea @Lawyerh ~ it was so absurd that both courts and police basically said "don't waste our time with your nonsense." LOL... but the two of them keep slinging it out and no one even knows why or even cares. :sweatingbullets:...

some think it might be way to stay in news.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1