Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

hahahahhaa...... :D:D how u like it? :D 

Yes... I really love it!!! Like finally yay!!! :lol:

My next target is the soompi badge which I heard it can increase my interest rate. But my money will be less if buy it now, so I need to earn more money... :coolshades:

Very cold. It's raining again today. Turn off the ac here. No need ac anymore. 

:piggie:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, angelangie said:

wish it was raining here....and i dont have AC where i am lols.....

Come come here! It's been raining all day here. Stopped for a while and then rain again. :lol:

It's good to drink a hot chocolate or hot coffee. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@kokodus

u like YYS so much why not go for the badges event competition ;) so u can get YYS badges :D 

I need skills for that. 

EZq0Ij8X0AAuDjY?format=jpg&name=small

I can only hope that those who win the competition also love YYS and make a badge of him. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I can only hope that those who win the competition also love YYS and make a badge of him. LOL. 

Cuz I don't have that talent as well. Wish those also love the Lee family. Lee Seung Gi, Lee Min Ho for example. Hahaha

Wait.. many of the talented people also loves YYS I guess. Let's say other members of the kbappers. Ask them to make one maybe. :yay:

Oh @partyon that fairy and his smiles... gosh... we also need his badge. Perhaps you can make it for the event?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCV8GPA_o3rBiiNDPIufl

6 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Cuz I don't have that talent as well. Wish those also love the Lee family. Lee Seung Gi, Lee Min Ho for example. Hahaha

Wait.. many of the talented people also loves YYS I guess. Let's say other members of the kbappers. Ask them to make one maybe.

Good idea. Calling @im0202 to make a nice YYS badge for all of us if she has time and doesnt mind. But I have a feeling that @im0202 would want to make a JKH badge instead. LOLOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Good idea. Calling @im0202to make a nice YYS badge for all of us if she has time and doesnt mind. But I have a feeling that @im0202 would want to make a JKH badge instead. LOLOL. 

She can make two of them if she wants, it's better than one right. :yay:

So @Sushimi are you good at artwork? Perhaps you can make one badge design for our Seug Gi oppa? Or the other lee like LMH oppa? :ok:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@stroppyse That's true about someone always being there for their fans! I kinda thought they had a choice when to go in once they started deferring so they could time it to be similar to one another. 

3 hours ago, snowlou said:

Finished watching ep 1... I miss Jogja. and haven't actually been to the places they visited. So far it's ok... i love the visual, i think they shot the scenery with special camera/video so they just look so cinematic-ish.

So pretty! Did you know of the Cave of Light before? It seems like a really obscure spot.

• Like 1
  • Love 1