Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Just now, Lawyerh said:

Oh hes going to play in waikiki 2... i plan to watch that one. He do looks so young for '86ers.... You have many bae's too hahaha :joy:

Yes he looks so young for his age...I am waiting for Waikiki 2....I have lost count of how many baes I have ...but on Soompi , I update 3 threads- Kim Ji Suk, Kim Seon Ho and Lee Joon Hyuk. From time to time I also check / chat with the gals on Choi Jin Hyuk , Park Hae Jin , Jo Kyung Ho's thread :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@triplem he appear in your house helper? I cant remember him there... but i dropped few last eps of that drama.... you know when the lead bcome official couple as usual :joy:. Ha Seok Jin not in your list? :scream: have you ditch him? Muahaha.. i remember last time ur pp always HSJ....

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem he appear in your house helper? I cant remember him there... but i dropped few last eps of that drama.... you know when the lead bcome official couple as usual :joy:. Ha Seok Jin not in your list? :scream: have you ditch him? Muahaha.. i remember last time ur pp always HSJ....

I still love HSJ but I don't update his thread...it's like practically talking to myself :D...KSH had a cameo in HH. He was Go Won Hee's BF who let her stay in his house at first...ya but HH was very boring at the end...not a fan of the female lead...but I always watch HSJ's dramas. Now I watch him and Kim Ji Suk on Problematic Men (variety)

14 minutes ago, cenching said:

@triplem

I am dead4ss on the floor when I see your invitation....:joy::joy:

Come and spazzzz

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

@triplem @cenching a fluffy sugary monster. Yes, I’m a mermaid who can change forms. My newest form is this sugary body:joy: (ps. I’m waiting for my phone to recharge so I can continue to watch ep 7)

20190321_174853.gif

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem @cenching a fluffy sugary monster. Yes, I’m a mermaid who can change forms. My newest form is this sugary body:joy: (ps. I’m waiting for my phone to recharge so I can continue to watch ep 7)

+2

Seriously...who are you ? What have you done to our Sushi gal who likes only crime and horror???

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

Seriously...who are you ? What have you done to our Sushi gal who likes only crime and horror???

Sheee off day ah. Im taking over till I’m done with TYH. :) 

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

+2

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

What have I done??? :scream::joy: I corrupted the innocent.....:joy::scream: Gladly, happily, proudly....Whooohooo!!! :naughty::naughty:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@cenching now we can talk about his cherry lips :joy::mrgreen: now @triplem open thread about him :joy:

@Lawyerh stop lurking and come join us , he already take his shirt off :joy:

@sushilicious quite now , she having tea with TYH :D

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

He was Go Won Hee's BF who let her stay in his house at first...ya but HH was very boring at the end...not a fan of the female lead...

Oh isnt he only appear in the photograph...now i roughly remember. Yeah Bona performance there not too strong. Make the drama pretty bland. Her frens all have more interesting story than hers.

Btw chingu your club make me having nosebleed muahaha.... @cenching & @Ameera Ali, and wheres @Sejabin? Still in the nunnery? Lol..

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Sejabin? Still in the nunnery? Lol..

She kidnapped @Super Gal99 to the nunnery, probably she stay with her when she see the abs on the monks  , admit herself a well :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Gonna probably wash my sugary skin tomorrow morning and change into a nun outfit. Wear it for two days before washing it.

+2

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @Sejabin

The place with the most abs you can see until you puke is a Monastery called Shaolin Temple....It does exist till today in China....#WinkWink

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

+2

9 hours ago, triplem said:

Just that he does not like to watch fluff for the sake of fluff . As  you are well aware , the drama must speak to him . :rolleyes: 

By the way Plus Nine Boys is a really good drama if you guys have not watched it before 

Exactly! It has to speak to me and I need to get something out of it.

PNB is the best! :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)

+2

@Lawyerh @cenching @triplem

I am following gossips on youtube and IG hahahahaha :joy:

If we went together there.. I.. will busy to.. pray for.. supergal and ameera in the monastery :relieved:

98b1362d81e09264307defbd870add68.jpg?b=t

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 6

Sorry watching TYH ..ehh how come Wookie is carrying that ridiculous man bag . I mean is it suppose to show he’s metrosexual or something ? Someone give him a proper briefcase . Gosh @Lmangla ..I’m feeling your influence , I actually notice these things more instead of the story ! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

• Like 4

+2

:rolleyes::P

• Like 5

Ms Dan never dissapoint me. She move on faster than lightning speed :glasses: lol...

Spoiler

MTWLXwB.gif

Lawyer Kwon so gloomy.... :dissapointed_relieved:

P.s my contract couple so less today.... i finished ep 13... pls tag me if they got progress :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1