Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Just now, angelangie said:

@thanie for the better

Yeah, it looks and feels like a real social media page now :wub: Last year, i was even thinking of suggesting to add more emojis (example: a PERVY emoji :naughty:) and an individual wall for each user where we can rant, rave, blab, blah 3x :grin:. I noticed there's a chatbox, too. And a lot more! A.W.E.S.O.M.E :rolleyes:

• Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Still resisting. We have all been pretty low-energy here this week. Instead of 20 pages overnight, there's only about 3-5.

I have low energy too.

#resist

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, angelangie said:

that for the staff my dear :D 

Only staff? :wut: nooooooo.... :criesariver: I want it! 

14 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Still resisting. We have all been pretty low-energy here this week. Instead of 20 pages overnight, there's only about 3-5.

:sweats:No wonder people r low energy. Aren't you tired from :Twerkdatbutt:every day?

• LOL 3

35 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@kokodus @im0202 @superspace Who could be the guest? Kyung Ho and Mido have their own stuff going on that same night. YYS just did his press con earlier in the day, so chances seem low he might do two things in a day. KDM or JJS maybe? Writer Lee?

There are a lot of speculations! JJS & KDM is one of the main candidates. Or maybe SHB? or other roles than 99 squads?! :w00t:

And besides the special guest, I’m also very curious with Shin PD. Hopes he give us many crumbs or unpublished details of S1 or plan for S2!!!

I’m so ready for the party tonight!!

:piggydance:

+2

• Love 2

21 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

No wonder people r low energy. Aren't you tired from every day?

Haha yes, very grateful I don't have to :Twerkdatbutt:for 20 pages this week. 

18 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Agree. This afternoon I joined meeting that give me headache. Too much tension.

Me too. I am so tired right now. But still got to write documents. :cries:

12 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Ya @kokodus @wallflowersforjane Shin PD gonna be live on Na PD youtube channel at 9pm KST. Before that JKH livestream on his own YT channel at 8pm KST...

Thursday night is packed!

Busyyyy! Gahhhhh!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@wallflowersforjane Yessss I'm just scrolling thru twitter and a new update comes up everytime I refresh. I can't even.....

I think Shin PD and Na PD and writer Lee all worked together in variety shows before? NJTTW? I'm not sure. 

Yep! Writer Lee did most of Na PD's varieties since 2D1N! Wow, I never realised I watched so many of her variety shows. 

OMG they are really going to release content every week!!!! 

• Like 1

I'm trying to do the math here. There is still 4 months until Nov when they officially start filming for S2. That is 16 weeks. Do they really have that much content to last for 16 weeks??? Woaaahhhh...

Shin PD is so good to us...:please:

EbwD1KzU4AAVh0t?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

Wrong person to ask. I am so bad with these details , lol.... were there any S2 updates @kokodus ?

@im0202 I only went through 40 mins of JKH's fan meet...didn't understand much

Weren’t really any season 2 updates...
But we will have new content every thursday (I think on Na PD’s channel, not sure). 

To be released are: new Making, NGs, and other Shin PD cuts that are “a waste to be thrown away” (as stated on the teaser video)

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 2