I am not sure I am worthy offfffff

loosing you is painful to meeeeeee

I don’t want to let you downnnnnnnn

I don’t want to lead you onnnnnnnnn

I don’t want to hold you backkkkkkk

from where you might belonggggggggg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Another drama I would like to mention here in the "hard to watch sad drama" is "Save Me". I have never seen something so disturbing and sometimes painful. I have never felt so sorry for a girl and so disgusted by a lead. The way they talk, treat or deal with the female lead is pure horror. These whole sexual abuse threat throughout the whole drama is so hard to endure. @triplemYou agree

Oh I agree . But Save Me did have a good end for the protagonist. It isn’t an easy drama to watch . They will be doing a season 2 this year . Will definitely watch it.

@stroppyse Rebel . I wish I had started earlier . Just finished eps 2 - I cried my eyes out . Oppa & YKS have not even appeared but the Father’s love for his family touched me  & Gil Dong’s childhood was so tragic & sad . I know why now Kim Sang Joong won the MBC Daesang . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4

@triplemReally? That's interesting. With the same cast? Going to watch it aswell.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@triplemReally? That's interesting. With the same cast? Going to watch it aswell.

No mention of same cast . The only one confirmed is Apostle Jo ( curly hair dude , yes the creepy one ) :D 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, triplem said:

No mention of same cast . The only one confirmed is Apostle Jo ( curly hair dude , yes the creepy one ) :D 

Ugh....most hated character ever. But I guess a sign that he did a well job of acting. :D Sigh....just using the name again is kinda lame. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

42 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Ugh....most hated character ever. But I guess a sign that he did a well job of acting. :D Sigh....just using the name again is kinda lame. 

Oh yes...I really could not stand him there. But right now I am watching him in a Variety programme called Coffee Friends and he is such a sweetheart there. So he really is a good actor.

• Like 5

@triplem  ikr?!?! He has the perfect face cut out for a evil villain that when he acts down to earth and nice in real life, it is really shocking. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

+2

@kokodusYou saw him aswell sis? :o It's really hard to believe he's a nice guy. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@Dhakra Haha yes. They gave him the dishwashing job as soon as he arrived and he did it without complaining. He was also so meticulous and hard-working and jovial. It's nice.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1