Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

@cenching I watched a few more episodes of Forest.. I think I’m on ep 9 or 10 now. :joy:

@Lawyerh I was finally able to watch ep 3-4 of Weather is Fine... I had to wait for the subs to be complete on Viki. Where are you watching it?

Spoiler

I love love love Eun Seob. 

I love the epilogue for Ep 3 where he writes in his blog that he’s so happy she’s sleeping under the same roof as him and how when she commented that his lamp was nice, he was so happy he almost got down on his knees to confess his love for her. 

I also love that when Jung Wu told Eun Seob that Jim Myeong (not sure if I got the name of the girl who got lost right) wanted to meet him, Hae Won was like “why?!” :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Replies 146.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

Is it possible for a woman in her 30s to suffer Dementia? An hour ago, I was typing an email addressed to an account officer . I was about to type IST POS Terminal Activity Report. Suddenly my mind went BLANK, I could only type IST POS .... I tried very hard to remember the next word to type but my head starts to ache. I've been through this kind of moment for a while now and I'm getting worried. I often forget people's name, places I visited and even Events. With regards to my work, I often email myself with all the MUST-DO lists or set reminders to my phone. I'm too young for dementia, am I not? 

• Like 5

@thanie memory loss could be due to many factors. Not necessarily signs of dementia. It’s good to monitor from now on to better understand what’s happening.

But I myself, at one point of time, was experiencing a.lot.of forgetting little things, which alarmed me because I am usually very careful and detailed. But now I don’t experience those anymore. It was probably due to high stress around me at that time. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, thanie said:

I'm too young for dementia, am I not?

Unfortunately no.  There are cases of early onset dementia/Alzheimer (but it’s not very common).  Although with the increasing amounts of pressure and stresses the modern world puts on people, sometimes the brain just goes into overload....it shuts down or blanks. And anxiety can also cause it.  So the harder you try to find the answer the more stressed you are and the harder it is for your brain to find the answer (vicious circle).  Sometimes it’s just not enough sleep or low blood sugar.  I suggest you see a doctor and get it checked out.  Don’t stress about it.  More likely than not it’s stress or overload.  :)

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Officially dropped Forest. I really lost it. Like the whole thing is just big filler. So patchy. 

Yeah I agree the plot is pretty thin.  But I am still gonna watch it to the end...for Oppa. :lol:.  Fine Weather Friends on the other hand...I am hanging by a thread... I will give it another few episodes... and then I will probably bail.  Especially when 365 comes on and also Hospital Playlist. I am not really in a melancholic Erik Satie mood...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

I have kept all my passwords in a note because I would not remember all of a sudden.

I do that too! People said don’t write down your passwords but I do. I keep them all in a file, written in a way only I understood of course. But yeah, I write them all down now. Including my soompi account and password, because I wouldn’t want to get locked out of soompi, would I? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

+2

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

@triplem @ktcjdrama @Dhakra the husband of FL is scum <_<.  I agree with @Dhakra I quite like the ML.  The mystery hits you right from the get go.  Giving me all the Lies Within vibes.  Loving it.

EDIT - I am liking the leather clad biker chick that is ML’s side kick.  She’s cool. 

The male lead is very cool. I liked him a lot, especially in the later episodes. I liked his performance. 

Yeah...Nam Gyu-Ri....^_^:wub: Second lead.....She's a hottie and plays her role perfectly........Second leads are in 90% better.....

@thanie It happens to me a lot as well. It never used to but has been getting more frequent for me especially since becoming a mom. I think it's a combination of lack of sleep, stress, etc. There's always a lot going on, so many things to remember and keep track of and we have so many distractions. So I think it's normal for us to have memory lapses from time-to-time. I can't even tell you how many times a day I walk into a room and forget why! I even start talking about something and stop midsentence because I've forgotten what I wanted to say! :joy:

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Officially dropped Forest. I really lost it. Like the whole thing is just big filler. So patchy. 

@Lawyerh Really? Oh man, I hope I'm not disappointed.. I like it so far but I''m still way behind everyone else. What else are you watching now besides Forest and Weather is Nice?

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Should I be Super pumped about a show’s sequel knowing that I would say...90% my oppa is probably not gonna be there?:blink:

genuinely asking a question haha

+2

Are you pumped because of the show or because of oppa? 

+2

@mouse007

In fairness Forest isn't a well made drama. Lot's of things going wrong. The only thing worth watching is the OTP. If PHJ is listed in your Little Black Book, you will be fine. He does lots of fan service....:naughty:@Lawyerh's Oppa is SKJ, so she would rather dies than drops I Will Go To You When The Weather Is Nice....:skull:

+2

• LOL 3
Just now, angelangie said:

@cenching any ideas who to do more first?

In FB??? C actresses?? I like Peng Xiao Ran, she is gorgeous.....:love: Song ZuEr is cute, OuYang Nana is talented. I will think again....So many pretty faces....

+2

• LOL 1
25 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@_gillianne19_ @thanie this is either a little awkward to say or I have the wrong meaning to the words “Wet dreams”..but erm..wet dreams happened to guys only? :o 

+2

22 minutes ago, angelangie said:

girls also can have wet dreams one my dear

Especially when the girl was sleeping under the leaking roof while raining....

@angelangie

Older actresses? Lie BingBing, Zhao Xun 

+2

• LOL 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic