• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

when you wish for the truck of doom because you can't stand a character. :ph34r:

Who is the aforementioned character? :D Curious minds need to know.

• LOL 1
23 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Who is the aforementioned character? :D Curious minds need to know.

it is a secondary character in this daily drama called "wanna taste"; viewers hate this particular romantic arc. it seems the locals have been complaining on the SBS boards but no change.

• Love 3

@cenching I'm already on ep 6 and trying to catch up as fast as I can! :joy:

@Sushimi in my experience, not all supervisors/managers get their own office. It just depends on the office culture. Some companies prefer that the managers sit with their subordinates which they believe fosters better cooperation and communication between them. I've experienced sitting in a cubicle and also having my own office. Having your own office provides you more privacy but less opportunities to socialize. Now I work from home full time and so do my managers and so we all have privacy :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@mouse007

The perpetually stiff PHJ actually does lots of aegyo and in full boyfriend mode in Forest....:joy: I was feeling cringing and in love alternatively in a span of seconds....:joy:  I am split between, can’t wait for him to be back to his psychopath mode and want him to stays lovely...:naughty: 

I like how JBA reacted toward his kisses too. Not the usual blank face but she actually acted as if she is intoxicated  because of his kisses...:naughty:

+2

• LOL 5

+2

9 hours ago, nrllee said:

@ktcjdrama @Dhakra @triplem just watched Ep1 of Children of Nobody.  Loved it.  Thanks for the recommendation  :)

Glad you like it. It only gets better. :D One of the few drama where I actually liked the main lead more than the female lead in the end.

On 3/1/2020 at 5:24 AM, mouse007 said:

@_gillianne19_ so when you had your dream, did you also go for the kiss? :D

Whenever I have that kind of dream, it always end up not having because I woke up! But there's one time I dreamt of kissing, I mean I felt something and when I woke up, it's my pillow!:joy:

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, _gillianne19_ said:

Whenever I have that kind of dream, it always end up not having because I woke up! But there's one time I dreamt of kissing, I mean I felt something and when I woke up, it's my pillow!:joy:

@_gillianne19_, was it a wet dream? :mrgreen: 

@Ameera Ali, yep! I dropped it (Forest) temporarily :grimace:

I may resume watching after I'm done with Itaewon Class and Hyde-Jykell-Me or if HyunBin-Virus wears off from my system :grin:. It's so hard for me to keep up with a drama that's not on Netflix

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic