Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Loyo ship ~ lets see those rice cookers!

Cat In A Rice Cooker says hi, what's for lunch? 

Don't worry, it didn't stay in there! 

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

Any idea on what happened? What triggered the fight? Who started the fire? LOLOL. 

@kokodus @im0202  I wanted to ask also! I thinkkk I know the trigger because I saw the earlier tweets but I don't know about how it escalated either. Too busy voting here! :D

Dying to know the tea though.

5 hours ago, snowlou said:

why the PD and the writer on the sinking ship is beyond me...aren't we supposed to be the one deciding which ship is sailing or not

I know right! So this is how PDs and Writers feels now when their ships are being rejected and other ships being insisted on as the real ones. :ph34r: [P/S: I Lol-ed super hard when I read this comment of yours. Put me in a good mood this morning! Hahaha!]

Wah, what's all this gambling and points talk? *Goes off and investigate all the new features.

642! (I counted back from the previous page's last known number)/

• LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

If the thread we opened active, it will gained points too... i think right @Hanyeoun?

@snowlou my hard working employee please make Iksong thread flourished :joy: But the $$ will go to my pocket :mrgreen:

+2

I shall work hard, boss! Just dont forget to transfer me my wages..I charge 2 points for every post on the thread:thumbsup: (not that they post because of me...but no worries...i just charge). 

26 minutes ago, Hanyeoun said:

Nothing much except unlocking forum titles we've had in years. So yeah, if you want to reach immortal sitting at 30k reputation points while being evil from stealing. Be my guest.

Ok. No stealing reputation. Could you instead create stealing point feature? :joy: jk

@superspace LOL at your dp...i saw that when i was searching for mine... 

@wallflowersforjane ikr... Shin pd and writer Lee are probably scratching their heads right now whey the ships they want to sail...ehem..ehem. Whats all this.about twitter and koko? I dont use twitter a lot so no idea...care to englighten me?

@kokodus dont worry...oppa wont be mad at you for long...i know coz i and wallflowersjane wrote the story remember?

+2

4 hours ago, triplem said:

Tell me now @partyon who’s the politician here? :mrgreen: ...kidding @mirmz. Love ya . And yes everyone , join the meme club . It’s awesome.

@mirmz was just giving a friendly reminder of the Meme Club's existence, like I did while promoting Team Subtract. That's not the same as bribing @triplem !!!!:joy:

I am proud of my younger sibling @mirmz - I taught her well. :kiss_wink:

3 hours ago, snowlou said:

WHY SHOULD YOU CHANGE YOUR DP TO LOVELY UGLY RICE COOKER?

@kokodus @ktcjdrama @Lmangla @bestill4610 @Sushimi @mirmz @Dhakra @partyon @superspace @angelangie (too-late voter but it's ok)

I see that you already managed to convince my younger sibling @mirmz

but

tenor.gif?itemid=3441576

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I'm reading your posts about the new Members Shop feature and laughing at the gambling you guys are doing.... :joy:

@Hanyeoun Anyway, the interest rates immediately caught my eye, because it seems that even in Soompi-land the elite get the most perks.... How come the staff members have so much higher monthly interest rates? :joy:

Can we change to a bank that would give us normal members a higher interest rate? :joy:

• LOL 7

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I want to post something on the main thread, but I'm afraid no one is going to take me seriously because of my dp. Hahahahahahaha.  

Do it do it! I got my popcorn ready :joy:

Today has been a slow day so far. Only getting laughs from the previous pages on this thread:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, im0202 said:

Do it do it! I got my popcorn ready :joy:

Today has been a slow day so far. Only getting laughs from the previous pages on this thread:lol:

Go go go @kokodus your profile pic is ok..i just browsed the main thread and came upon @superspace dp.... I lol'ed hard! We should do an experiment whilr we re at it: You both should post something sounds super serious there and let's see how many responses and reactions you receive:joy:

+2

@Hanyeoun One more comment about the Members Shop and after that I'll be quiet. :joy: 

I'm a bit on the fence about the "Stealing Reputation Points" feature tbh. A lot of normal members here work very hard to gain those points by posting insightful content on the drama threads and some are even working hard to gain Superstar, Legend or Immortal status.

Isn't there a risk that it might create ill will and hurt feelings between members if someone steals another person's points?

I know that it might not matter much for the immortal status members, but for the ones with a lower rank it might not be fun to suddenly have less points, especially since they are working so hard for them? It might even cause fights, and people to stop visiting Soompi in the worst case.

Personally I enjoy being here on Soompi because I've always found it to be a positive space and people being respectful and nice to each other. I would hate to see that change.

Just a thought. :kiss_wink:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

42 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@kokodus @im0202  I wanted to ask also! I thinkkk I know the trigger because I saw the earlier tweets but I don't know about how it escalated either. Too busy voting here! :D

I think you should visit WG thread. Some friends already explain what's going on. But the clue is fan/shipping war. :sweatingbullets:

@snowlou Hahahaha. I don't think I could post in any other thread because of My DP now. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

24 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

mmm.. how can someone can steal someone’s point?

Through the members shop.

Where is Team Subtract? We're losing..... :cry: Team Add took over the thread yesterday. :joy:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2

18 minutes ago, superspace said:

I think you should visit WG thread. Some friends already explain what's going on. But the clue is fan/shipping war. :sweatingbullets:

Oh dear! Okay, let me go check for a TL;DR. @snowlou Go see also!

Edit: Okay, all caught up. Sigh pie. 

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

ikr... Shin pd and writer Lee are probably scratching their heads right now whey the ships they want to sail...ehem..ehem

Notice I didn't mention any specific PDs and Writers Lol!. :ph34r:

Gosh, what if all the rice cookers post in the main thread. Everybody be like :hushed:

OH MAN. Why didn't the new bank feature begin yesterday, we could have banked so much points from the posting spree! Hahaha! And we have to worry about the economy here too. :crazy:

Alright, time to work hard to participate in more threads now! *rolls up sleeve.

• LOL 6

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

Through the members shop.

Where is Team Subtract? We're losing..... :cry: Team Add took over the thread since yesterday. :joy:

The number ballooned overnight (in my time zone) lol

It went up by over a hundred:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 4

34 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Go go go @kokodus your profile pic is ok..i just browsed the main thread and came upon @superspace dp.... I lol'ed hard! We should do an experiment whilr we re at it: You both should post something sounds super serious there and let's see how many responses and reactions you receiv

Well I don't normally care much about the DP whenever reading a post. @triplem no worries, just post as you need.

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

Where is Team Subtract?

Here. Though feeling shorthanded too.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1