Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@bairama ~ stay strong; when you are younger, it is natural to hope that people will support you. but then you get old and realize that lots of stupid people are around pretty much everywhere. it seems to be human nature. so during a crisis, you get different reactions. there are folks who disappear -- they care but they are not sure how to react, what to say and so they escape. there are folks who disappear because they actually don't care. there are folks who mean well but say all the wrong things. there are folks who mean well and what they are saying actually makes sense in hindsight but in terms of timing, absolutely the wrong thing to say. then there are bystanders who take happiness in others misery and make comments that hurt you. basically there are all sorts and it takes experience to handle all of them...

also when it comes to any sort of disease, people always talk without understanding because most people don't really understand any of the medical stuff. and if it is mental health, then it gets more complicated because in many places, there can be a kind of stigma. especially around conditions like depression where people demand that someone just get over the grieving quickly and put themselves together. they may see it as a weakness that someone is not able to cope.

regardless of what people say and do, here's what you need to remember. your brother is getting help and that is the first step towards him getting better. both you and him have faced a lot of situations that have been very emotionally tough and he is not weak in getting help or needing help. we all have breaking points and there's only so much we can take. so ignore the noise and treat your brother as someone strong. give him that self-confidence. at the same time, let yourself also heal and do the necessary stuff. healing is not something that happens in a day. time is essential.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

@LSGLMH_88 Haha. I'm patiently waiting for the sequelae of To all the boys....Can't get enough of Peter Kavinsky and Lara Jean. They are just so damn cute together. 

Ohh you are only on ep 8, you have a long way to go my friend. How do you like it?!? What do you think about my Phoenix?!? And where have you seen Deng Lun before?!?!?! C'mon tell me!!!!LOL. Ahhh I'm so happy that I got one more person to spazz about AOL. I feel like everyone else have moved on and I'm the only on who still can't let go. But I only picked this drama up last month when I saw it on NF. So yeah....

• Like 4

@kokodus I liked Lara Jean waala Movie but :I did nt know they are coming up with sequel..I love JAcob Elrodi too... !!! Lol...

I am also watching ashes of love on netflix...not rigorously though... I watched denglun in that dilraba drama... which was extremely over the top for me :D 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@triplem God , I missed you soo much./.. I am holding up absolutely fine.... Doctors were very very surprised with his progress.. he is fine now.. doing everything...can eat sleep work.. it has not gone completely...but he is ok so I am relaxed.. how are you??? also what are you watching these days.... 2019 is going to be really interesting... all the who's who are coming back.. Lol..

Good that things are getting better. Just hang in there . I’m currently watching: The Crown Clowned, TOP Star Yoo Baek & The Last Empress . Looking forward to - Touch Your Heart , Kingdom , Hot Blooded Priest . 

I know JCW should be out in April. When’s your oppa finishing his ? 

——

@bedifferent Lisbon ( Portugal ) on my bucket list - mainly because the hubs( & kiddo)  are Portuguese Eurasian. So I always tease him that he should visit his ancestral land :lol:  . Give me travel tips after your trip. Barcelona is beautiful. One of my favourites. I’m sure you will be visiting all the famous landmarks ( Sagrada etc) . But if you hv time do check out Park Guell & if you like modern art , Check this one . Me & my sis loved it https://www.barcelona.de/en/barcelona-museum-foundation-miro.html

@mouse007 Let’s swap weather. It’s so darn hot here ...30 c ...

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

@LSGLMH_88 Here you go...

Ohh sweet dreams was way over the top, I know. But at least Deng Lun looked good there. I watched it only for him. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

@LSGLMH_88 Good to see you back and in good spirits! I am happy to hear your dad is doing well! 

We were casting LMH in Indian film and auditions are open for female lead. :P I was telling fellow country ppl that there will be very few ppl buying the tickets if such a film was ever gets made.

Reference to the context : https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tamil/movies/news/south-korean-leading-actress-suzy-bae-in-kamals-indian-2/articleshow/67454775.cms

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@triplem All three- JCW , Kim Soo Hyun & Lee Min Ho - ALL OF THEM are completing this year...2-3 months up-down.. ironicallly all 3 of them should come up with something.. but I am totally waiting for LMH & KSH...They should give the biggest blockbusters these year.... these have to be GRAND COMEBACK... 

this year its jampacked it seems...

1. asadal

2. vagabond

3. yoo in na & lee dong wook project

4. Memories of alhambra

5. Jun Ji Hyun - unknown project

6. Lee Min Ho - unknown project

7. Kim SooHyun - Unknown project

8. Park Bo Young (don't remember the name )

9. Ji Chang Wook - unknown project

@kokodus you have not stopped fan girling it seems ..lol

@staygold I know , right??? I read the neew and i was like WTF????

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

21 minutes ago, staygold said:

@LSGLMH_88 Good to see you back and in good spirits! I am happy to hear your dad is doing well! 

We were casting LMH in Indian film and auditions are open for female lead. :P I was telling fellow country ppl that there will be very few ppl buying the tickets if such a film was ever gets made.

Reference to the context : https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tamil/movies/news/south-korean-leading-actress-suzy-bae-in-kamals-indian-2/articleshow/67454775.cms

+2

Do you think this will come to pass? I'd be interested to see it ...ahahahaha

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@triplem God , I missed you soo much./.. I am holding up absolutely fine.... Doctors were very very surprised with his progress.. he is fine now.. doing everything...can eat sleep work.. it has not gone completely...but he is ok so I am relaxed.. how are you??? also what are you watching these days.... 2019 is going to be really interesting... all the who's who are coming back.. Lol..

Hiya! Welcome back. I'm glad to hear that your father is doing well, and that you are as well. Happy New Year to you!

I think the crazy crack currently may be The Last Empress. That drama is really nuts, though @Lmangla is probably the one to fill you in on that one. @triplem's biggest squeeze seems to be Top Star Yoo Baek which is fun, even if the island accent drives me a bit nuts. Plus, some nice abs and kisses as well.

I am currently on drama overload. I went through a patch where I wasn't watching anything to now where I am totally amazed at how many dramas I'm watching or kinda sorta following. I don't think this can last long since work will start getting busy again, like next week, but here is my list for the time being. In spoiler since this post is already getting a bit long.

Spoiler

M-T

Clean With Passion for Now

The Crowned Clown

W-Th

Encounter

The Last Empress

F

Top Star Yoo Baek

S-S

Memories of Alhambra

My Healing Love

My Only One

I think the only one where I've watched every episode may be MoA though, mostly because I have such a pash for HB. :wub: But, the others have their charms. Recommendations depend on what you're in the mood for. CWPFN is actually some light-hearted fun as is TSYB, albeit with a few angsty episodes since it wouldn't be kdrama without angst even in a drama that's mostly slapstick.  Yeo Jin Goo is killing it as both prince and his stand-in in The Crowned Clown, though I do have some tiffs about the production values on that drama. Encounter has a place in my heart because of PBG, plus, even though the dialogue isn't the best writing out there and it can be a little slow plot-wise, I actually think the plotting has been thought-provoking and interesting in an overarching way. And, the last 2 weekenders are a bit odd for me. I only picked them up recently because I found out that my mum was watching them, so it gives us something to talk about when I visit her. MOO really should be better and more engaging than it is, given how much veteran star talent there is in it, but the writing is a little off for me. And, I'm not sure of what to make of MHL. It's an odd one, though again with really solid acting and direction.

I'm going to have to reduce this list next week, but I think a number of these dramas are also going to be finishing soon.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

25 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

this year its jampacked it seems...

1. asadal

2. vagabond

3. yoo in na & lee dong wook project

4. Memories of alhambra

5. Jun Ji Hyun - unknown project

6. Lee Min Ho - unknown project

7. Kim SooHyun - Unknown project

8. Park Bo Young (don't remember the name )

9. Ji Chang Wook - unknown project

YIN and LDW - Touch Your Heart. My pichi couple...I am so happy for the reunion...

Park Bo Young's drama is signed in for TVN's  - Abyss...( hope for strong male lead)

Top star yoo baek..fun and fresh and great for my eyes :

giphy.gif

Good golly... @stroppyse list is long....but then again you can multitask while watching since you don't have to read subs like us :D

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

+2

Off to Pilates class. 

• Like 3

@bedifferent, I am so crazy. I'm supposed to be working on a financial review for a meeting on Monday, so I watch both The Rampant and The Negotiation in the background. My love for HB...  Comments about the movies in the spoiler since I talk about endings. Don't read if you haven't watched the movies and don't want to know how they end.

Spoiler

Of the two movies, I liked The Negotiation better, I think, mostly because HB was constantly on screen. But, but, but...he dies! *cries*  And, how can he look so darn sexy as he's playing the 'bad" guy, even though it turns out that he's a bad guy who is after even worse guys.

With The Rampant, I appreciated that he lived and realized his duty to his people. Otherwise, the plotting was thin, and it was a waste of HB's talents really, though I always appreciate him in action scenes. Gosh, when did he become such a lethal fighter? Also, the zombie scenes were slightly reminiscent of World Was Z except on a much lower budget. :) 

After MoA, I'm wondering if I'm going to be so starved for more HB after this binge that I might actually think about finishing watching Jekyll&Me. Natch. I can't get that desperate, could I? :lol:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

Good golly... @stroppyse list is long....but then again you can multitask while watching since you don't have to read subs like us :D

LOL. True. I'm usually multi-tasking as I watch. It's probably why I watch so few other Asian dramas. I actually have to carve out time to watch since I need the subtitles. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

Do you think this will come to pass? I'd be interested to see it ...ahahahaha

+2

Oh God I hope so!!! But money is capable of getting anything done!! Beyonce performed at an Indian industrialist's wedding recently!!! So anything is possible. Also the mass appeal of someone like Suzy is very low in India I feel. :lol:

+2

• Like 3