Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@triplem Ahh Yunxi.... Yunxi's pairing have another drama....

Tiger and Rose is a 24 ep drama.. seems like viki has subbed 4 eps (?) while WeTv with VIP has 10 ep subbed :D you know lahhh you pay more.. you get more ... capitalism to the max... 

LoL.. the ending should be out on early June btw.. so I think it'll be fine if you want to wait to see if the drama got a good ending,.. :P 

• Like 2

+2

I couldnt understand whats going on in the preview at all:expressionless: the change between one scene to another is wayyy to fast. Everyone looks serious there unlike the preview after ep 11 with many of them laughing etc. Will they release another preview closer to Thursday I wonder. Dont lose heart WGardeners:lol: I'm still holding onto my ship muahahahha

@kokodus wahhhh you really like flipping tables arent you? :joy: 

@cenching so i think i guessed it all wrong..i really thought it would be a funny drama.. Whats with suicide and bullying alreadybin 1st episode:scream:

3 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@cenching so i think i guessed it all wrong..i really thought it would be a funny drama.. Whats with suicide and bullying alreadybin 1st episode:scream:

I thought it will be a comedy too since that was what the promotional said since the beginning.....The suicide and bullying parts were only first half of the episode since they got time jump to 5 years after.......But the suicide and bullying were really hard to watch....

+2

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

I thought it will be a comedy too since that was what the promotional said since the beginning.....The suicide and bullying parts were only first half of the episode since they got time jump to 5 years after.......But the suicide and bullying were really hard to watch....

+2

:scream: yahh..i watched one short preview in the wiki and i really thought it must be comedy (just like pegasus market). Oh well...i wont put that on my watchlist for now then~~

+2

@kokodus @im0202 I just watched it! OMG! How did they cram so much stress into just 15s. :crazy: Are they telling us to start preparing ourselves for Thursday? *starts gathering tissues. This episode better be 2 hours long!

@Lawyerh No other dramas currently! HP taking up all more non-work time. Lol. After HP, I aim to finish When The Camellia Blooms and start One Spring Night.

+ 2

• Like 3
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

Yeah, in Stargate Naquadah :glasses:

Naquadah.jpg

Since I don´t live in the universe of Stargate, it´s pretty useless

I need real cash. Don´t take my hard work for granted :unamused:

+2

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 1

I'm also watching Romance of Tiger and Rose. Fluffy and bearable. I catch it on YT. 

Love Designer is ok but I wish the ML would tell the villain that he's not into her rather than enable the bullying of the FL. But ofc if our characters were that direct and.blunt, we wouldn't have a drama at all. Btw Johnny has a scandal -- ex-wife tried to kill herself due to cyberbullying from his fans. Idk how that will affect the drama though. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

this so sounds like my kind of drama! who wants to join me?! :lol:

AKR20200203051300005_01_i_P2.jpg&key=0ea

Lee Yu-ri, Yeon Jung-hoon and Lee Il-hwa are starring in the new Channel A drama "Lies of Lies", a story of true love that begins with a woman's lies to become her own daughter's stepmother.

Lee Yu-ri takes on the role of Ji Eun-soo, a woman who goes from a chaebol daughter-in-law to her husband's murderer in a second. When she finds out the child she had while she was in prison has been adopted, she does everything in her motherly power to become the stepmother.

Lee Yu-ri is a hit-maker who has been successful in nearly all that she's been in. Starting with "Jang Bo-ri Is Here!", the actress continued to prove her reputation in "Super Daddy Yeol", "Father is Strange", "Hide and Seek - Drama" and "Spring Turns to Spring".

Yeon Jung-hoon takes on the role of a gentle and just single dad named Kang Ji-min who raises his adopted daughter alone. This is the actor's first drama since last year's "Possessed". He's been active on TV with the show "1 Night 2 Days" in the meanwhile.

Lee Il-hwa turns bad in this one, as Ji Eun-soo's ex-mother-in-law, Kim Hwal-ran. She's a cold blooded character who is determined to seek terrible revenge on Ji Eun-soo when she's thought responsible for her son's death.

It is anticipated that Lee Yu-ri and Yeon Jung-hoon will put on quite a performance together. In addition to Lee Il-hwa, who makes a new attempt at a character she's never tried before, there is high expectation for a flawless drama.

Channel A's "Lies of Lies" begins in May.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

this so sounds like my kind of drama! who wants to join me?!

It doesn`t sound like my kind of drama at all. :lol: It is makjang allright but I hope it is the makjang that I can tolerate. I like the leads so I will try to watch.

I hope I am still on the add team. ;)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@Lawyerh good to see that u r liking under the power....i also faced that voice going away issue in YT....hence i watched it on viki....one of my favourite drama this year.... Allen Ren portrayed aloof luyi amazingly.

@mouse007 what's your take on LMH KGE chemistry??? People complain that they don't have much chemistry...i find these allegations funny.

TBH, I didn't know how it work in the beginning. But now I'm rooting for them. I don't ship them IRL but I think they work as a couple in TKEM. IMO they're doing a phenomenal job in acting in this one. The ending of ep 11 where they reunite amidst the sword fight was beautiful and moving. The part where they take a photo together and LMH cries in secret was beautifully done as well. I'm enjoying it.

@Lmangla that dance was beautiful. I am always in awe of beautiful dances - the variety in culture and style is wonderful to me.

@lynne22 That trailer just made me want to watch Tiger and Rose! I will be watching it.

4 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@kokodus @im0202 I just watched it! OMG! How did they cram so much stress into just 15s. :crazy: Are they telling us to start preparing ourselves for Thursday? *starts gathering tissues. This episode better be 2 hours long!

@Lawyerh No other dramas currently! HP taking up all more non-work time. Lol. After HP, I aim to finish When The Camellia Blooms and start One Spring Night.

+ 2

I love When the Camellia Blooms although I didn't finish One Spring Night.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I´m here to promote my faves again as the video is close to 1 Billion views

*clear throat* if you stream this song:

-your pores will get clean

-your debts will be payed off

-you will loose the amount of weight that you want

-your annoying husband and relatives will leave you alone

-You will get to marry all the oppas that you want

-You will instantly get 10k 

and many more benefits. :mrgreen:

+2

• LOL 5

On 5/25/2020 at 11:49 AM, triplem said:

It’s ok . In all honesty we don’t really worry too much about the numbers. Most of us come here to chat . Like how ppl play bingo or something :lol:. We just put in the numbers for tradition sake .

Are you watching any dramas ? 

luv u gurl and no I am honestly not a fan of dramas. They're too cheesy. I'm not asian so I didn't really grow up with dramas, I only found out about these dramas a few years ago. I do like rom coms tho. 

16 hours ago, rosierosie said:

may everyone have a lovely day~

right back at ya girl <3

11 hours ago, /\mirmz/\ said:

They're too cheesy.

plus asians people are too pretty. 

• Like 2