Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 hours ago, partyon said:

On a side note, Ms.Koala is obviously very angry at TKEM. I laughed so hard when I read her newest post and she's like "I'm NEVER buying any stuff that they've been promoting on TKEM". :joy: This drama really brings out all kinds of emotions in people, no?

I read the comments. Yes, there is a battle of people who like or don`t like the drama. I am watching the show but I am on the fence not because I don`t have an opinion, but this drama doesn't stir any strong emotions on me. I never came with big expectation because I never found  the writer Kim Eun-Sook that good. She is overated.  I watched so far Secret Garden, The City Hall, Goblin, Mr. Sunshine and now The King. I watched Secret Garden not knowing who is the writer. I liked it but I did not love it and I knew that it was a buzz after that drama. I start watching Goblin because there was so much talk about that drama. I liked it but again, never see the great drama everyone was talking about. I don`t usually watch popular dramas so I did not have an urge to see her other famous dramas. From all her dramas I have seen so far, I liked the most The City Hall (it was a good romcom and loved the leads). I liked cast in Mr Sunshine and I enjoyed the second part more.  About her current drama, it is not a good drama. I understand the critics. But I can finish this drama without being angry about it. There are other dramas where I hate the writing to the point that I can`t continue watching.

No @larus You're now on Team Subtract with me! I jumped ship yesterday and we need more people on Team Subtract.

The last time I visited this thread there were less people on Substract team as well. Jumping ships is distracting. So it doesn`t matter what calculation we`ll do. :lol:

I'm mostly interested in knowing what the "many more benefits" are... I watched the video, and again I was like "What am I watching...?!

I knew who was BTS. I am proud of that. I click as well because it was a chance to see them sing (did not have a big curiosity to search for their song before).  I did not finish the video but I could make an opinion. The kids are good dancers. The music is catchy but I could not diferenciate from other kpop idols. The music is like enjoy today, forget tomorrow. I stay with Queen. :D

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

18 minutes ago, larus said:

She is overated.  I watched so far Secret Garden, The City Hall, Goblin, Mr. Sunshine and now The King. I watched Secret Garden not knowing who is the writer. I like it but I did not love it and I knew that it was a buzz after that drama. I start watching Goblin because there was so much talk about that drama. I liked it but again, never see the great drama everyone was talking about. I don`t usually watch popular dramas so I did not have an urge to see her other famous dramas. From all her dramas I have seen so far I like the most The City Hall (it was a good romcom and loved the leads).

I think City Hall was one of KES's best dramas as well! :) But yes, agree, she is vastly overrated in my opinion. 

I knew who was BTS. I am proud of that. I click as well because it was a chance to see them sing (did not have a big curiosity to search for their song before).  I did not finish the video but I could make an opinion. The kids are good dancers. The music is catchy but I could not diferenciate from other kpop idols. The music is like enjoy today, forget tomorrow. I stay with Queen. :D

I also know who BTS is, but I wouldn't watch them on YouTube voluntarily. :D Ooh, I love Queen!   :)

yhln61ux5f711.jpg

Spoiler

8802724ee6c2b67ca824020d218887d5.jpg

• LOL 6

@larus Did you finish Eccentric! Chef Moon? I still have the last 2 episodes left, and I have a sneaking suspicion I will never get around to watching them.... :(

@triplem Have you caught up with this week's Good Casting episodes yet? Tomorrow is Oh My Baby day... :wub:

@Lawyerh Are you still on Team Best friend sperm? :sweatingbullets:

@Lmangla What is Mr. Mustache in Meryem up to now? :D Please, give us our daily makjang dose! :D 

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=12300965

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I think City Hall was one of KES's best dramas as well! :) But yes, agree, she is vastly overrated in my opinion. 

It was an article that talks about the three famous lady writers who will make a comeback this year. No Hee-Kyung, Kim Eun-Sook and Kim Sun-Ok.  I love No Hee Kyung. I only watched two dramas of her, My Dear Friends and Live but fall in love with her writing. I can watch Kim Eun Sook`s dramas without problem and can even enjoy watching but I had an instant dislike for Kim Sun Ok`s writing. I feel sorry for myself for a few months now that I will have to watch one of her dramas this year (because my girl was cast in it. :phew:

Speaking of female writers. I also like Kim Eun-Hee. There are others writers that I like to follow.

The taste in dramas are subjective so I am sure there are people who love Kim Sun Ok`s dramas. I am a little egocentric when I am thinking about kdramas. :lol:

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did you finish Eccentric! Chef Moon? I still have the last 2 episodes left, and I have a sneaking suspicion I will never get around to watching them..

Yes, I finished watching Chef Moon. I always finish the dramas I start (almost...95%of them) even when I realise they are not that good.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla What is Mr. Mustache in Meryem up to now? :D Please, give us our daily makjang dose! :D 

kekekke.... lets see, mr moustache is getting blackmailed by the brother of his ex-lover (not meryem, the other lawyer chick he was using as side dish and vowing that he loved her more). mr. mustache for some reason never met this brother who was studying abroad and was not aware his side chick had a sibling. anyways, the brother made him crawl into the lion's den to get a key (don't ask, long story). what was hilarious is that because the brother is young, he asks mr mustache to take a smiling selfie showing the key. mr mustache is like "selfie? what". brother "what are you an old geezer? yes, selfie so I know you have the key and not lying. and smile in your selfie. I hate duckie sad faces." mr. mustache then exasperatedly sends happy selfie and brother sarcastically tells his sister "omo, so cute. no wonder you liked him." :lol:

there you have it, the selfie battle for power.

stock-photo-cute-boy-taking-a-selfie-wit

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@kokodusbut this GW guy, a bit confusing as well. He will go back & forth to other woman :lol: At least the priest no other women problem. Its only with God  :ph34r: I will still pick the priest wannabe

Omo really? I'm only on the early eps, but I thought I would give 2 more eps for this annoying second female lead to get lost. Seems like she ain't going anywhere. Meh....tbh female lead also not my favourite. She kinda dumb. LOL. 

• LOL 2

13 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

rrrr finished TBD.

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

but this GW guy, a bit confusing as well. He will go back & forth to other woman 

Sorry for getting into the conversation but I want to say that I was just reading these letters and didn`t understand a thing. :lol: I am even bad at reading commets at the dramas I watch when people are using too many initials instead of the names or nicknames.

• LOL 3

17 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@snowlou @partyonerrrr finished TBD. Er..not really feeling it, but it’s still watchable just that I wouldn’t go crazy over it:mellow: definitely I think the highlight for me now is wanting to know about CTH’s character past. Other than that I don't have much of a grab with the butterfly murder case which is the main thing for the story. Comedy wise..I ain’t laughing my butt out though...It’s pretty underwhelming...:tears:

+2

@partyon and Sushi, I finished watching the first 2 eps just now too. And guess what...i actually loved them! It's not too heavy for me and although the comedy side of thing is subtle but I like it too. Maybe our drama taste is different :( Poor Ma Dong Seok... only made a 'cameo' through a portrait as a dead person:joy: Or is it a reference to another drama??? 

OH!! I just realised my thingy has changed from 'idol' to 'superstar':star: I had been wondering whether it would ever change:joy: Now i'm gonna keep an eye on my 'fan level'....

+2

19 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I saw it! I was like omg:lol:to think that he is CTH’s father:grimace: pretty sure irl, CTH is older than Ma Dong Seok...

Actually now i want something that is the equivalent of Strangers from hell:lol: pretty sure rugal was the equivalent but it failed. My rabbit and wolfie...I miss them :mellow: the ship was CRAZZZYYY..the fan arts..aww.:lol: ( @snowlouyour family rabbit member is apart of me ship!)

+2

+2

Nopeee...Ma Dong Seok is older than Tae Hyun..only by a few years though:joy:

What are you talking about Sushi? I understood the Strangers and the rugal bit but havent watched any of them. Is that why i have no idea about rabbit and wolfie? What ship??

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

+2Hmm but @kokodushe will bring rose and look confused. Can you really ignore him? :joy: Cos I cannot.

I finished this drama lol. It's achievement. My completion drama rate not that good. 

Me too cannot :relieved: Is this bachelor show or what? Why is he giving a rose? Is he going to choose between those girls by giving a rose? LOLOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, snowlou said:

Lol..sorry i really didnt pay attention to who is on which team. I just assumed since a lot of ppl seemed to defect to the add team..you also did:sweatingbullets: not a huge fan of SSH..but is there any of his recent dramas that are worth mentioning? Im interested because he s an ahjussiiiii:heart:

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Dinner Mate. Got 1 ep. Some said SSH a bit so so there. I'm a bit reluctant. So waiting if anyone have good review on this first.

SSH has always been an average actor... Used to follow his works quite abit because he was nice to look at :joy: 

I liked 'My Princess' - this romcom he did with Kim Taehee. @snowlou maybe you wanna check it out see if it's your thing heheh

@larus @partyon Agreed on KES... I think her dramas are half hits, half misses. City Hall is an oldie but goodie. Of her recent works, only Mr Sunshine was really good. Goblin was interesting but the ending was a bit ehhhh. TKEM... I got no comment:ph34r:

I love No Hee Kyung too she wrote one of my favourite dramas It's Okay, That's Love so I always keep an eye on her works :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Can you guys please know how to add/subtract? :joy: I know we're lazy people here but por favor do the maths!

@Sarang21 Social media has propelled BTS to stardom, and it really helps that they have a young core fanbase which regularly feeds on their content and merch. I'm extremely happy for their success but I've outgrown them. Their recent releases are generic pop, a move to a more public-friendly and Western-sounding music style -- not my cup of tea. Those are okayish to me -- like TKEM -- I check out the hype and then say Okaaaay and move on. :lol:  I prefer their old hip hop/R&B tracks and V's English songs.

@angelangie I fell into the YT rabbit hole 2 days ago and I know these kids by heart :D I like Babymonster An, Snow, Shaking, Xin Liu and Roada Xu. This guy makes the girls look like backup dancers. But this is much better than Lisa's stage. She was just dancing at the back. Why???? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Sushimi why did i have a feeling that i shouldnt have asked you that question about the ship?:joy:...at this time of the day...even with your explanation..i still go 

VXgCS8N.jpg

on the rabbit and wolfie (my brain is seriously fried). So in the end did rabbit go insane? From ur explanation this SFH just sounds twisted:P

@im0202 i dont think i have seen any of SSH's work even *gasps*. Maybe i should watch this dinner mate ep1 to gauge how his acting is. 

9 hours ago, cenching said:

smart and intellectually superior

The moment the 'hypers' (hype generators/makers) use these words to describe a series (or art) a switch goes off in my circuit!!! My left eyebrow goes up and I am already judging the series and giving negative markings. May be more than it deserves! :naughty:

Dilreba's red lips in Love Designer r a big mood that is going to last for a long time! I am sitting here at home with red lipstick on, pretending I am as gorgeous as her! :lol:

• LOL 8