Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

He sounded so cute though.....:joy:...Sukuria sukuria.....

+2

It is indeed very adorable. I have never been a PHJ fan but these clips makes me want to watch the show. What other languages he speak in the drama? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

It is indeed very adorable. I have never been a PHJ fan but these clips makes me want to watch the show. What other languages he speak in the drama? 

Since the premier was only last Wednesday and Thursday, he spoke only Hindi and Chinese so far.....He is a marketing manager in the drama who market Korean ramyeon all over the world...

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@cenching ~ so whenever I see bollywood represented elsewhere, it usually looks a bit odd but it is because the dance lines are very different. I have seen interpretations on 'so you think you can dance' and I am mostly groaning because it still looks a bit off. classical Indian dance doesn't have those kind of stiff sharp lines as western dance. so the form is more flowing like water and wind. so we have what is known as 'street dance' which are watered down versions/inspirations of classical dance. this is what you find in typical movie choreography. even without taking dance classes, children and adults would be able to imitate those movements really easily and people do it well at parties and so on... or at random office work fun event. :lol:

generally when a song becomes popular, you will end up seeing cover versions of that everywhere -- in school events, colleges, workplaces, parties, festivals and so on... it is those lines and form -- thats why that noodle ad looks a bit off to me with the background dancers. they need to be little less stiff.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@snowloume & @kokoduslike broken recorder these days.. pardon us :joy: We should be back to normal (maybe) after this week :ph34r:

Yeah, waiting for HP to be over to start new dramas as well. Cannot do that because all too preoccupied by HP. 

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

I'm hoping starting new dramas right about now will help with that :P

That is what I usually do, lol...

I will start Bulldog after this week is over. I heard subs are so slow. Old School Intern too has started airing too... 

@angelangie animal crossing can get very addictive, let me warn you first :lol: but I think I will pass that addictive stage and say bye-Bye when I am met with more difficult tasks. Some things get a bit repetitive already. I don’t enjoy it if progress becomes difficult at later stage. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@Lmangla

Talking about specific dance movement, I do agree that it's not something that can easily imitate. Indian has their own distinguish way of dancing  that is difficult for other race to imitate....The King is an incredible dance group....

The same thing with the popping dance by The Korean, only the Korean does it best....I saw some Chinese do it like LuHan, Lay etc but all of them trained under Korean

It will hard for The Korean to do Indian dance and vice versa....I can't imagine The King do the Lia Kim choreo and Lia Kim do The King type of dance....

+2

• Love 4

:sweatingbullets: Mr Rancho from 3 Idiots!!! Very clever writer-nim!

Hearing different accents of Hindi is common for us cos of different languages in the country itself. We are sort of 'Come one ,come all' type ppl! :w00t:

+2

• LOL 4

@angelangie what a supprise... Romance of tiger and rose look cute and hilarious.. I accidentally saw this clip this morning while looking at IG:wub:

OMG! Just read the story synopsis.. this like transmigrating / becoming a cannon fodder isn't? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@cenching ~ have seen the kings performance before; it really was cool and actually like a short condensed war movie! hahahaha... have seen lia kim choreography before but am personally not a great fan of popping. when I am bored, I tend to browse for dance covers of popular songs in youtube. it is always fun to see dances and different genres of dance. :)

but just to give you an idea of what classical Indian dance lines look like, here is a cover of this movie song I really like. I really enjoyed how these two dancers have interpreted the song and given it a classic dance story -- so one girl is in love. her sister/friend comes and teases her and they both dance together. so girl in love has very shy expressions while the other is more cheeky because she is teasing her friend about being in love and missing/thinking of that guy.

it is then interesting to see how even in modern times, we still dance versions of these lines and forms which are flowing like water and wind...

• Like 4
  • Insightful 4

@cenching Depends.. lols.. I'm planning to check it out after it aired around 20-30 eps... I read in avirtualvoyage that the original novel wasn't really that good.. so we'll see... Leo's acting will def be great as usual. :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cenching said:

Since the premier was only last Wednesday and Thursday, he spoke only Hindi and Chinese so far.....He is a marketing manager in the drama who market Korean ramyeon all over the world...

+2

+2

Just checked asianwiki for the synopsis. It has the same feeling as Pegasus Market? Is it like a laugh-out-loud type of drama? :blink:

33 minutes ago, snowlou said:

+2

Just checked asianwiki for the synopsis. It has the same feeling as Pegasus Market? Is it like a laugh-out-loud type of drama? :blink:

Never heard of Pegasus Market, Kkondae Intern is markets as office comedy but there is nothing comedic in first episode since it's involved suicide and bullying. I didn't feel anything funny YET too in second episode.....Kkondae Intern script is a winner in a script writing competition so I hope it will be good.....

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes it pretty light hearted :) and i like it hahaha....the girl travel into the stories she write herself.....an became the evil girl that turn good because of her.... :D 

Gahh so cute! You know, this is the first time where I find Zhao Lusi to be so captivating... yeah I know she's cute and lovely.. but in this drama,, she's so beautiful and fun to watch.. 

ahhh I'm having a blast with the trailer... haha.. so hilarious.. 

• LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

+2

Eh why why havent... @kokodus

I was busy with c drama...

Jeong won running....Gyeo ul crying.....and it's just a 15sec preview. Sighhh. I'm felling so nervous right now. :dissapointed_relieved:

@im0202 I know right? How can they drop such a sad preview just days before the final ep? Do they really want to see me die from anxiety? :bawling:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Koko is telling us to wear mask in her dp lol

Bwahahahahaha! That's true. Everyone please wear masks while going out.

Actually this is my first time not having an oppa in my dp. I'm really growing up!!!! LOL. 

@Lawyerh Yeah it looks melodramatic. I don't understand why they are doing this. I swear if they end this season with Jeong won on a flight, I'm going to flip some tables. 

• LOL 5