Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

I feel dumb for I haven't watched Fraiser....

I think the poster should feel dumb for calling the show FRAISER.... :joy: It's called FRASIER! :joy:

On a side note, Ms.Koala is obviously very angry at TKEM. I laughed so hard when I read her newest post and she's like "I'm NEVER buying any stuff that they've been promoting on TKEM". :joy: This drama really brings out all kinds of emotions in people, no?

2 hours ago, larus said:

I hope I am still on the add team. ;)

No @larus You're now on Team Subtract with me! I jumped ship yesterday and we need more people on Team Subtract. :joy:

2 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

I´m here to promote my faves again as the video is close to 1 Billion views

*clear throat* if you stream this song:

-your pores will get clean

-your debts will be payed off

-you will loose the amount of weight that you want

-your annoying husband and relatives will leave you alone

-You will get to marry all the oppas that you want

-You will instantly get 10k 

and many more benefits. :mrgreen:

I'm mostly interested in knowing what the "many more benefits" are... I watched the video, and again I was like "What am I watching...?!?!" :joy: I will send you my bank account number so you can transfer the 10k to me!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

I´m here to promote my faves again as the video is close to 1 Billion views

*clear throat* if you stream this song:

-your pores will get clean

-your debts will be payed off

-you will loose the amount of weight that you want

-your annoying husband and relatives will leave you alone

-You will get to marry all the oppas that you want

-You will instantly get 10k 

and many more benefits. :mrgreen:

i wish

• LOL 4

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

I'm mostly interested in knowing what the "many more benefits" are... I watched the video, and again I was like "What am I watching...?!?!" :joy: I will send you my bank account number so you can transfer the 10k to me!

No need to understand what you were watching...it´s only the view that count :mrgreen:

The "many more benefits" is about you getting a genie that will fulfill 3 of your wishes. But you loose 5 years of your lifespan with every wish and you can´t wish for your lifespan to be prolonged. Doesn´t that sound wonderful? :mrgreen:

Alright send me your account and you will have the money. ;)

+2

• LOL 4

12 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Alright send me your account and you will have the money. ;)

Awesome!

source.gif

@Sarang21 Do I get another 10k if I watch the video again?

Of course, without sound this time. :D Just kidding, just kidding.... :D Or am I?

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 2

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

Awesome!

@Sarang21 Do I get another 10k if I watch the video again?

Of course, without sound this time. :D Just kidding, just kidding.... :D Or am I?

It only works if you watch it with sound, so..........

This time it will be 20k :mrgreen:

+2

• LOL 5

53 minutes ago, partyon said:

On a side note, Ms.Koala is obviously very angry at TKEM. I laughed so hard when I read her newest post and she's like "I'm NEVER buying any stuff that they've been promoting on TKEM". :joy: This drama really brings out all kind of emotions in people, no?

I guess I am quite immune to placement ads, regardless of the quality of the shows. The only two times that I fell for Korean PPLs:

• Binggrae Milk (Banana and Strawberry flavors) from the Prince Rooftop... It tastes really artificial with 4 times the price of a canned coke, when first imported to my city.

wpid-7_zps7ae29ec3.gif?w=860

(LMH did an ad for this line of products too:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE0khQiKLsw)

• BHC chicken from My Love from the StarThe brand opened a franchised branch in my city.... it was not bad but other K fried-chicken franchises in my city taste even better with similiar price.

Unfortunately the only franchised branch of BBQ chicken, featured in Goblin, and so notoriously in CLOY & TKEM, was closed down in my city so I never got the chance to try it.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I've been a fan of BTS since their release of No More Dream. I've predicted that they'd be famous in Korea in a couple of years due to the socially conscious lyrics, but never have I thought they'd be this big. Even my friends were cringing at me because these kids were still wearing heavy eyeliner and less fashionable outfit all while going by the name of Bulletproof Boy Scouts. But I bet my friends and their children are singing and dancing to BTS right now. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, jeijei said:

I've been a fan of BTS since their release of No More Dream. I've predicted that they'd be famous in Korea in a couple of years due to the socially conscious lyrics, but never have I thought they'd be this big. Even my friends were cringing at me because these kids were still wearing heavy eyeliner and less fashionable outfit all while going by the name of Bulletproof Boy Scouts. But I bet my friends and their children are singing and dancing to BTS right now. 

I have been a fan since 2015. Dope was the video that pulled me in. To be honest some of their outfit in their early days was a little bit cringe. I´m glad that they have found their own style now. Even as a fan I´m sometimes amazed at how big they have become now. 

+2

• Like 3

3 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@mouse007 I am currently at Ep 15. Stopped for several months though because it was getting kind of draggy. But I am determined to finish it. I really do love Kang Ha Neul (currently watching Travelers 2) and Gong Hyo Jin (Pasta will always have my heart).

I thought Kang Ha Neul did a phenomenal job in this one. Gong Hyo Jin is a seasoned actress and a good one so I worried that Kang Ha Neul might not measure up and I was pleasantly surprised at how good he was. I loved his character in this one. TBH it was his character that made me love this drama. I loved that despite him being this country bumpkin, he was so sincere and honest in his love for her. 

1 hour ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@mouse007 i am absolutely sold about LMH & KGE.... people do feel that their love story is rushed....but for LEE GON , he has loved her for eternity....for Jung Tae Eul , its like he just swept her off the feat.... there comes a guy suddenly in your life who is so chivalrous that he does immediate landing of his helicopter to another part of country..... saves her while she is at the lowest point of life by fighting with baddies...Lee Min Ho actually looked like a prince charming on white horse.... and i don't understand hatred of some bloggers about this drama....like seriously... u cant see the good in him or what???? they are hell bent in proving that watching KING is a serious wastage of time.... ironically both LMH and KES bring out that kind of haters...and these people , i tell you , dont have any other work than to bash it.... if you don't like it , then don't watch it.... its pretty simple...its called optimum usage of time... :D 

I haven’t been following the thread as religiously but someone explained it really well in a way that made sense to me. I’ll put it in the spoiler below in case someone doesn’t want to know...

Spoiler

At first I also thought the depth of their relationship was too fast but if you look at the context - that apart from the multiple universe, there is also time travel involved. We suspect that Lee Gon is the one setting things in motion. In ep 1, he is the one who saves his younger self and drops the ID on purpose perhaps to help his younger self know about JTE sooner.  There’s a theory that in the original timeline, something must have happened to JTE so Lee Gon is travelling back in time to alter things and  in some ways speed up the process of their getting to know each other. IMO, Lee Gon didn’t love JTE but felt admiration and curiosity towards her for saving him. But when he finally met her and got know her, he ended up loving her. The longing is intensified because they spend so much time apart without knowing when and if  they’re going to see each other again. So whenever they’re together, they make the most out of it, living for the day as JTE says.

they both don’t know what tomorrow will bring for them and they also know that they will likely have to separate. I don’t know why people hate it. I really like it and am planning on rewatching once it’s done because it’s like a puzzle with each episode helping to form the complete picture  

• Like 4

11 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

XaAHyjI.png

I feel dumb for I haven't watched Fraiser.... 

9 hours ago, partyon said:

I think the poster should feel dumb for calling the show FRAISER.... :joy: It's called FRASIER! :joy:

On a side note, Ms.Koala is obviously very angry at TKEM. I laughed so hard when I read her newest post and she's like "I'm NEVER buying any stuff that they've been promoting on TKEM". :joy: This drama really brings out all kinds of emotions in people, no?

I am pretty sure FRAISER, HWAITING and KTEM shouldn't put together with smart and intellectually superior ..... :sweatingbullets:

+2

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Anyone watching Sweet Munchies and Dinner Mate? I got my reservation, the overall casts doesn't really ring my bells. 

Along with the Mystic Pop-up Bar there are now 3 food-centric shows on air these days. Unfortunately I am too caught up with my work currently to start any new Kdramas after HP.

• Like 4

Anyone watching Sweet Munchies and Dinner Mate? I got my reservation, the overall casts doesn't really ring my bells. 

+2

+2

Oh...has Dinner Mate started yet? Is it any good? I m still waiting for Team Bulldog to be fully subbed:bawling: I didnt realise you re on add team Lawyer:scream:

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yeah were one team @snowlou :lol:I've been in ages in the add team. Never change.

Dinner Mate. Got 1 ep. Some said SSH a bit so so there. I'm a bit reluctant. So waiting if anyone have good review on this first.

Lol..sorry i really didnt pay attention to who is on which team. I just assumed since a lot of ppl seemed to defect to the add team..you also did:sweatingbullets: not a huge fan of SSH..but is there any of his recent dramas that are worth mentioning? Im interested because he s an ahjussiiiii:heart:

3 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@snowlou @partyonwatching TBD now...and I would Guess our FL? She laugh like a literally horse. My god:joy:

+2

Huh? Where are u watching it? I just checked Viki a few minutes ago and it says 8% subbed? Loloolol..she s Lee Kwang Soo gf..and apparently she got into some sort of problems recently with her agency. How are you liking TBD so far (no spoiler though pleasee:D)?

+2

2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Nani!?

Wanna try kiss-...(I think you know the website? Can’t name it cause rules) haha

+2

Lol..yes i know. I ll check that one out. If no drama in my life for the rest of the day..i think i can reward myself watching ep 1 tonight:rolleyes:

Nani?? Are you Japanese, Sushi??Lee kwang soo from running man show...he s lee sun bin's boyfriend. 

2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I’m not Japanese :lol: I know who Lee Kwang Soo is just that I don’t know the face of her girlfriend hahaha

Ep 1 doesn’t have the uphms! For now

+2

+2

Oh now you know her face..she s the FL of TBD:P. Lolol..i was gonna practise some Japanese with you..too bad hahahhahha. I hope TBD is good enough for me..maybe not dark enough for you? @partyon have u seen it?

I just can't with some of the translations of K-dramas. :joy:Who comes up with the English names? Sweet Munchies.....!???!?! :joy:

Also, way too many dramas that start with "Shall We...."

27 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@snowlou @partyonwatching TBD now...and I would Guess our FL? She laugh like a literally horse. My god:joy:

@snowlou @SushimiI watched half of episode 1 and was so bored I almost fell asleep. :fearful: Will watch the rest of the episode tonight, though. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

48 minutes ago, partyon said:

@snowlou @SushimiI watched half of episode 1 and was so bored I almost fell asleep. :fearful: Will watch the rest of the episode tonight, though. :kiss_wink:

Oh noo..this does not sound good at all <_<...................