Add and Subtract Game

Admin

19 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Pshhh. I’m having a meeting now and I’m typing this! #badperson :joy: (I mean..I have 4 meetings today...I’m going crazy)

+2

SUSHIMI IS SECRETLY TYPING WHILE IN THE MEETING Y'ALL:w00t:

@kokodus you need to take some headache pills early as per Dr SHwa's advice:D what were you blabbering about? I didnt remember anything offensive...but its close to 1am now so my brain cant be fully trusted :p 

i seriously need to go to bed. This blue light from my phone is preventing me from falling asleep!

+2

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

i seriously need to go to bed. This blue light from my phone is preventing me from falling asleep!

Use blue light filter eyeglasses.....The one filter selected blue light then you will be able to sleep....

+2

• Like 4

2 hours ago, triplem said:

how was Good Casting last night? No time to watch yet....were there more Sang Yeob scenes? Anyway can't wait for tomorrow...

No time to watch Good Casting yet :( I think there were more Sang Yeob scenes in ep 7. What frustrates me a bit is that the character development is very slow and we're already at ep 8....

Oh My Baby ep 3 is here soon though! :love:

Spoiler

iodjulp7xhp21.jpg

• LOL 3

12 hours ago, triplem said:

@partyon how was Good Casting last night? No time to watch yet....were there more Sang Yeob scenes? Anyway can't wait for tomorrow...

Sang Yeob is on a lot of scenes on Once Again ... if weekend drama is your cup of tea 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, triplem said:

@snowlou 4 at the moment :D ...WMLB...ya it's slow and heartwrenching...must be in the mood for it...but  Yoo Ji Tae is such a hot ahjussi . So much charisma. And I also like Lee Bo Young. @Dhakra are you still watching ?

@Lawyerh

+2 

Actually I am. Watching it religiously every Sunday and Monday. I Iove it, so twisted, really cheering for LBY. Can't wait when rain is finally over for her and she is having good times. She has so much to bear and go through every episode. 

She really chooses her roles well, it's a drama I really enjoy. 

I wasn't on the thread the past two episodes, I don't know, don't feel like posting. I enjoy the drama way too much for this. Maybe I tell you more about it here or via pm about my thoughts. 

39 minutes ago, triplem said:

Hello dear... I did check out some cuts for Once Again, the tone is not my style somehow...I loved its predecessor Beautiful Love WL , and watched it diligently...somehow can't get the hang of Once Again. Are you watching? How do you find it?

Sang Yeob is adorbs. Love him since Innocent Man.

Yes - I am watching Once Again.  I like it a lot.  And thanks for the tip - I think I'll watch Innocent Man this weekend.  :grin:

• Like 2

This is hilarious. Hahahahahaha. 

@bestill4610 I'm watching Once again. I LOVE IT!!!!! I have not quite caught up with all the eps because you know I'm distracted with certain guy who is hellbent on becoming a priest. LOL. Lee Sang Yeob is Adorbs though!!!!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@ktcjdrama : for your post on the shipping thread

DUHspVK.gif

@Sushimi FOE - interesting story line.. I'll have to wait and see. If it's such a heavy drama like TWOTM or the like..then I might have to pass. 

I want to give Confessions a go though (but now have to finish the cheesy romance Emergency Couple first). 

+2

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Oh yeah @partyon...I have such a long day today..meetings and work after this...but I will make time to live cap if my stream works... I am so excited for the sperm hunt :lol:

Same here, enjoying my morning coffee and the rest of Good Casting ep 8 before a meeting filled and busy workday begins... Because of work I won't have time to catch up on tonight's Sperm drama episode until tomorrow. :bawling: Are you still watching Good Casting?

Spoiler

c2pay31ul0s11.png

• LOL 1

@triplem @partyon @Sushimi

Here sometimes I wish I had a meeting to go to:tounge_wink: instead of being stuck at home. On second thought..probably not. At least at home I can stay in my pyjamas all day long. In my last career...I only had one meeting per month and I was already like :bawling: can I just go home nowwww

You two enjoy OMB tonight~~