Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I think I will know who is who ( bts) after they start acting in kdrama

Me too! I am only a bit familiar with the kpop groups/ singers who are singing the OSTs for the dramas that I watched and liked. Other than that my kpop knowledge is next to none.

• Love 2

Cant wait for ThursdayB)

Good morning! 

I can def say @Ameera Ali got some 'contenders' in the meme department here:w00t: and come Thursday i think this game is going to be flooded with HP and OMB discussions:rolleyes: 

Have a great day everyone..hope you reach your goal today - mine is to write 200 words for 1 assignment question

10 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

I majored in cultural studies [focus: China, Korea] during my university days as an excuse to watch Asian dramas and write essays about them....

PS. subtract team where are you guys....

:lol:  I got my daughter to do this.  I am hoping she will get good enough in Korean studies to help me translate stuff.  And yes I told her that it means her constant watching of VLive and YouTube videos of her favorite KPop bands would now count as “research”.  What’s more the course actually encourages students to live in the country of their study for a year to fully appreciate the culture.  She’s SO looking forward to that.  And so am I for that matter :lol:

Subtract team reporting for duty

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

@partyon Don't worry. I can easily name atleast 10 non-asian people in this thread. But the problem is they don't come here anymore. Hahahaha. So you are the only one left now I guess. Apart from @Dhakra ofcourse. 

giphy.gif

zzzZZzzz....wa? You called me? 

Non-Asian people here? Oh there are plenty. Some europeans are strong here. So yep, me of course, is t o t a l l y central european, non asian looking. Not to forget my favorite dutchie, bald @CamelKnight

But the real question is.......why? :huh: 

I try to watch reply 1988 now xixixixi.. and of course the king ^_* :kiss_wink:

+2 

OMG I think I wouldn’t watch it , replay 1988 or 1994 after HP thread :joy:

How you finding the latest episodes of the king :D

@snowlou with HP we all got 3 thread , clearly that main talk in the week  :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, cenching said:

Let’s try to imagine LMH running around in the zombie world while carrying his daughter.....:glasses:

can’t imagine it , because LMH didn’t grow up from his cheesy acting yet :joy:

what I see when I watching LMH :D

• LOL 5

14 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

btw why Kim Sun Eok writes this drama like she is half sleepy? :crazy: sometimes I could not relate between the scenes. It is like different storyline. Example the ending of ep 8 and the beginning of ep 9. Where’s the klimaks? Tsk!!  This is like a joke for my KGE to get into this drama. They should give it to another actress :crazy: whatever lah.. 

There was a special episode that aired on Sunday if I am not mistaken that will help viewers to understand the story. Maybe you can check it out....:)

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

@Sejabin I didn’t watch it I wasn’t born in 1988 :mrgreen: in serious note I don’t know it’s good or bad :D but heard about in HP tread is kind finding a husband for the girl  :D

my only thing about it

5ec33ccf3a4c7907918418.jpg?download
I still can’t see the  resemblance Between the 2 drama :joy:

5ec33ce6547fb661093238.jpg?download

• LOL 6

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

What’s more the course actually encourages students to live in the country of their study for a year to fully appreciate the culture.  She’s SO looking forward to that.  And so am I for that matter :lol:

That is great! How I miss my college days.... 

Oh it is 1002 already @angelangie

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, cenching said:

Let’s try to imagine LMH running around in the zombie world while carrying his daughter.....:glasses:

I dont know whether to laugh or get angry!!! :lol: 

Reply series, Prison n hospital playlist writer-PD are the kind of ppl who will write jokes/ideas into the script that takes us a while to understand but when you get it it is gold! I would recommend it to everyone who loves reading between the lines.

+2

Edit - After the meltdown of The world of the married finale I am consciously drowning myself in chinese fluff/cringe. Intense Love, Girlfriend, Fake Princess. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Sejabin enjoy your quiet time. My kids are both up :sweatingbullets: HP doesnt only have 1 lead oppa..you can choose 1 between 4. 2 are super fair..1 is a bit darker..and 1 chubbier. I think you should be able to find one who suits your liking:D:D:D

@Ameera Ali lol at that meme of the guy trying to looo through the magnifying glass:lol:

And i am still 200 words short from my goal!

24 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I spilled my coffee Laughing :joy:

your target was 200:mrgreen:

** Fighting you can do it :wub:

:bawling::bawling: yahhh...i'm gonna blame it on kids and this game:joy:

Everytime i see a guy with awesome abs: good luck maintaining that..it ain't fun:relieved: lifetime of going to gym and refraining from eating super yummy unhealthy food. 

+2

8 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Everytime i see a guy with awesome abs: good luck maintaining that..it ain't fun:relieved: lifetime of going to gym and refraining from eating super yummy unhealthy food. 

Indeed... for a half foodie and half Himono Onna like me it is unimaginable

• LOL 3