Add and Subtract Game

Admin

30 pages BC (before crisis) in HP land ...when everyone was agreeing with everyone else

kUzIxyn.gif

Oh how I miss those times

tbBYbqg.gif

Clearly I have too much time on my hand (...NOT). But I backtracked the thread to its first few pages and how peaceful!!! 

+2

54 minutes ago, snowlou said:

30 pages BC (before crisis) in HP land ...when everyone was agreeing with everyone else

Oh how I miss those times

Clearly I have too much time on my hand (...NOT). But I backtracked the thread to its first few pages and how peaceful!!! 

+2

Me too... each time I visited the thread I these past 2 weeks or so I noped out of it very quickly lol. 
But some gifs posted by our brave friends... really :joy: *slow claps

50 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

@LawyerhI hope there would be season 3 of Teacher Kim and both of them can at least make a guest appearance....

Ahhh yes I’m also still waiting on news of RDTK 3 where the casts from seasons 1 and 2 can combine... Would prefer this to a whole new cast again like in S2.

• Love 2

+2

Aww @Sushimi but how come you didnt come out of the house at all for a month? Was it banned in your country due to covid 19? At least here they still allowed you to go out to do some essential things. Now is even better as they re slowly easing the restrictions.

@im0202 LOL. Indeed..im a chicken when it comes to confrontation. I just watch from the sideline (with popcorn in my hand:joy:). In saying that...i feel criticism through funny gifs are generally gentler than words...however since i havent been at the receiving end i wouldnt know if it's so. 

@Lawyerh is dr romantic 2 any good? I ll have yo rewatch the 1st one first (they say you should rewatch thr 1st one to understand thr 2nd one better). 

@triplem i dont think i know anyone who loves meeting:rolleyes: oh...maybe one. I'm on the verge of asking everyone what their jobs are..but i'm going to refrain myself. 

18 minutes ago, snowlou said:

is dr romantic 2 any good? I ll have yo rewatch the 1st one first (they say you should rewatch thr 1st one to understand thr 2nd one better). 

RDTK 1 is definitely a better story. But season 2 has better chemistry within the ensemble cast.

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

16 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Didn't watch haha.. sorry but no YYS... Just No.. haha.... I think someone here got watch

+2

+2

:joy:i see..i think i ask the wrong question to the right person..or i ask the right question to the wrong person. Ok now i know your most beloved oppa is YYS. 

@kokodus what happen IF...to prove your loyalty to JKH oppa..you have to jump out of the wintergarden ship??:scream: 

@000231846597 thanks! I'm keen on watching that. Although honestly season 1 didnt really leave much impression on me but since now i come across YYS at HP..i m going to give it a go again by rewatching season 1 before 2. 

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@snowlouYou need to be here long time ok with us. You will witness me changing oppas like there's no tommorow.

+2

+2

unnie @Lawyerh (since i must be the youngest here if our age is based on how long we are here:joy:)...how come you are more loyal to your rice cooker than to our human oppas?? (Hang on..it s you right the one with 17 year affair with RC)?

10 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

RDTK 1 is definitely a better story. But season 2 has better chemistry within the ensemble cast.

Yeah agree! I really enjoy the story and chemistry between the doctors and nurses more than the love relationships in RD...

I especially love the nurses and Mr.Gu :D

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplemknow my seasonal habit. Yes I always resurrect the old dying thread of oppa that I love. Ask @im0202 on that YKS :lol:

@snowlouYou need to be here long time ok with us. You will witness me changing oppas like there's no tommorow.

+2

LOL I think I'm starting to see your habit :lol::lol::lol: But it's fine and perfectly normal... My oppa list is ever-growing too hehe

BTW I'm waiting on more news on YKS lol there's been nothing for ages:unsure: He supposed to have new movie but I guess pushed back due to COVID.

• LOL 2

18 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@kokodus what happen IF...to prove your loyalty to JKH oppa..you have to jump out of the Wintergarden ship.

I can't imagine such a scenario. Unless oppa also develop feelings for Dr. Winter in later season. Since people are saying anything can happen way too often in the main thread, I guess such a scenario is possible too. LOLOL. IF it happens i think oppa can have me and let Dr. Winter be with Dr. Barren garden. LOL.

• LOL 2

37 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

Actually quite surprised The King would be so universally panned. I am lucky I am patient enough to wait for reviews first before deciding whether to get into it. [Maybe becoz I had bad experience in The Heirs].

Have not started watching The King yet. This pic popped up on my twitter feed and I spent some good 5 mins staring at him. He looks like a beautiful painting. Arghhhhh. I love Heirs btw. It was my second or third drama and I remember watching all the eps so religiously. It was fun. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1