Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Have not started watching The King yet. This pic popped up on my twitter feed and I spent some good 5 mins staring at me. He looks like a beautiful painting. Arghhhhh. I love Heirs btw. It was my second or third drama and I remember watching all the eps so religiously. It was fun. 

It’s really not that bad. One thing for sure you can see lots of handsome oppa shots. But I suggest waiting till it finished airing. I’ve decided I will read binge watch it when almost finale so as not having to wait weekly and get answers more quickly. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Dhakra Do you have that Bok Joo gif where she screams "Die die" ? I can't find it, I don't know where I saved it. Sighhh. I think I might need that tomorrow or next week if the writer of the drama I'm watching pulls some crap in the name of plot twist at the end. 

@ktcjdrama I think I'll start The king after HP ends. I can't watch more than one drama at a moment. I know that there are a lot of bad reviews but LMH dramas always get such hate comments, it doesn't bother me anymore. I enjoy KES dramas too, she writes swoonworthy romance scenes. Hahahaha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

There is this comedy scene in a tamil movie where when the guy is getting ready to attend a job interview, his grandma tells him to watch the horoscope predictions for his zodiac sign in the TV to see how his day is going to be. For his horror, the prediction guy will say that he should avoid colours like red, blue, green, yellow, white, black, he practically name all the colours. LOLOL. He will be wearing a blue shirt, white pant or something like that so his grandma will tell him to remove everything....including the inners .hahahahaha. This is just a dig on how we shouldn't rely on such things. 

When I read colour theories on HP, this is how I feel. They practically name all the primary colours that is there. HAHAHAHAHAHA. What will a poor colourblind person will do. I can't even.....

Oh mai gahhd @cenching what the hell is that? :dizzy:

• LOL 5

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

They should not release this in India. LOL. 

Someone said that this snippet represents India 200 years ago....:joy: Another said that obviously they haven’t move on from Daler Mohandi’s “tunak tunak tuk” period yet....

• LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

44 minutes ago, kokodus said:

When I read colour theories on HP, this is how I feel. They practically name all the primary colours that is there. HAHAHAHAHAHA. What will a poor colourblind person will do. I can't even.....

The theories are too crazy for my tiny brain to handle.

I guess I should stick to the 4 colors of another HP...[A Ravenclaw by heart]

• LOL 2

+2

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra Do you have that Bok Joo gif where she screams "Die die" ? I can't find it, I don't know where I saved it. Sighhh. I think I might need that tomorrow or next week if the writer of the drama I'm watching pulls some crap in the name of plot twist at the end. 

Uhmmmmm...........

let me seeeee

nope....can't find it. 

Morning *yawn* 

I literally had HP dream last night:skull: starred IJ, SHwa, JWan, Chi Hong and Seon Bin...how crazy is that:scream: I must be thinking about HP unconsciously wayyy too much. 

@kokodus LOL...I must say though..(since I don't know which colour theory you're referring to) but the one that I read (the last one)..I think it's pretty good - It's coherent and not so much out of nowhere, and it's def supporting the story line so far (and maybe because it's def supporting my bias #IkSong :joy: and in general I think I have always liked her writing on the main thread). 

Have a great day chingus~~ 

7 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Uhmmmmm...........

let me seeeee

nope....can't find it. 

Really?? Sigh. No it's ok It's ok. This is the universe's way of telling me that I won't have the chance to use that gif. :blush:

@snowlou I really like her analysis too. She connects the dots effortlessly with the clues that I didn't even know existed. LOL. I was never behind colour theories though, when she said that Seok Hyeong's birthday hat has pompoms in colours Red, blue, yellow, white, purple.....that's when I lost it. LOLOL. Birthday hats are supposed to be colourful like that. But yeah it doesn't matter, as long as it's in the favour of our ship, I deem it plausible. LOL. 

• LOL 3

24 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@snowlou ...that Seok Hyeong's birthday hat has pompoms in colours Red, blue, yellow, white, purple.....that's when I lost it. LOLOL. Birthday hats are supposed to be colourful like that.

:joy::joy::joy: that is sooo true >_<  

Why am I always sleepy at this time of the day??? It doesn't matter even if i have nap in the morning (or not)...i'm always sleepy now:sleepy: - random rambling 

33 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I really like her analysis too. She connects the dots effortlessly with the clues that I didn't even know existed.

I feel the need to say that those are taken (summarized?) from review videos on YouTube. Mostly are from the Korean reviewers. 

• Insightful 1

@partyon oohh rain. But dont you think he looks really skinny on the face though? I saw his other recent vids and honestly i prefer his look during his full house days:sweatingbullets:

+2

30 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@partyon oohh rain. But dont you think he looks really skinny on the face though? I saw his other recent vids and honestly i prefer his look during his full house days:sweatingbullets:

Honestly I think that most Korean male actors are a bit too skinny for my taste. :phew: I like my guys with a bit more meat on their bones... :P

I just rewatched Something Happened in Bali, and it was weird to see Jo In Sung and So Ji Sub with more weight on them. They look very good though! :) Rain was also more buff in Full House, as was Hyun Bin in My Name Is Kim Sam Soon.

They all started loosing weight 5 years after these dramas came out (2008 ->). The same goes for actresses. Ha Ji Won has kept the same body shape from her early days as an actress.

Korean dramas have little diversity when it comes to body types. I feel like other Asian countries' dramas are more diverse.

What do you think?

• Like 3

Ohhh...guess what @partyon..i also thought most of the actors you mentioned got skinnier as they age. Some i must say became better looking but there are instances where i prefer their younger version due to the presence of 'more meat' on their faces and bodies:joy:

Which other Asian dramas are you referring to? I dont really watch chinese taiwanese (well i did watch f4 back in the day)..do watch some japanese but havent recently. 

@partyon ~ the older kdramas, actors as well as actresses looked more chunky and healthy. after the size zero trend, there has been a tendency to be more leaner and smaller framed all over the world... but at the same time, think cultural tastes and natural body silhouettes also come into factor. so it is a bit of a running joke here in my place as healthy is seen as beautiful and so a little chunky weight is not seen as off putting. whereas if you travel outside the region, they have different definitions of beautiful.... it really is 'beauty is in the eyes of the beholder".

• Like 1
  • Love 3