Add and Subtract Game

Admin

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem this should be you hurrying  to next drama to recap

Pasting the gif below

+2

15900694861590069437.gif

Awww my Jun-song heart. Why are they giving us scenes like this @Lawyerh??Sighhhhhhhh. They fed each other and the other two were telling them to "NOT get married". LOLOL.

• LOL 3

Allow me to rant a bit about HP here. Sometimes it's ok to leave a few story gaps, like how IJ dealt with his divorce. But sometimes I feel more emotional build-ups are needed, like how JWan would fall for IS and JWon's interactions with GW. It is a pain in the neck that the audience has to cling onto the teeny-tiny details to try explain the full picture, when perhaps too much blank is out there to make a good case.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla How far are you with Meryem? Anything noteworthy happening?

I can't remember much of secret and so can't tell how far meryem is deviating from there. so basically, secret is still not out and she is at the moment mad at him because he wasn't sure how to tell her dad was involved in something. but then he turns it around and tells her "girl you are keeping secrets from me too. so do you have the right to complain." -- which is a point she has to concede but doesn't want to. so she is half moping and half annoyed -- and I feel like hitting her head for still not revealing the secret. at this point, she feels that she is bad luck and whatever she does is a wrong choice. stupid girl, it will all be solved if you just open your mouth but then how to extend this stupid plot for another few episodes. so yes, just whimper and cry about how guilty you feel. eye roll. 

meanwhile, he got into a fight with his adopted/foster brother that he is not in love with meryem when everyone else can tell that he is a bit too interested in her. denial! a powerful tool in the game of love. so that is the couple.

then there are the baddies and anti characters like his dad, her ex, his sort of fiance that he dumped right before the wedding and others all playing mind chess games where they backstab each other and then use each other. they are hilarious to watch because they are all a bunch of snakes and then shocked that someone managed to outwit them. so they like poking each other with insults and snarls. I keep thinking her ex has way too much time on his hand to just concentrate on one family. is he any good of a prosecutor? ^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Good morning Starshines, the earth says hello! 

Or maybe that's just me. :wink: 

Haven't seen you all in a while. Been busy with life/quarantine. How's everyone doing? Any bingeworthy dramas out right now? This thread seems to be busy lately! 

Celebrating a milestone birthday here in a couple weeks and can't go out for it because everything is closed. Anyone have any ideas on how to celebrate?! I figure I'll have to do a dual birthday thing next year but I'd still like to mark the occasion this year! 

574?

+2

18 hours ago, kokodus said:

Really?? Sigh. No it's ok It's ok. This is the universe's way of telling me that I won't have the chance to use that gif.

I only have the answer gif that I created where he crosses himself. I don't know where I put it. But you can go back 5000 pages and look for it. :D 

58 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@snowlou he so dramatic :joy:

+2

:bawling: look what PD nim did to me...he gave those hilarious scenes of IJ because he knew what hes gonna do to him right after! From :w00t: to :tears: in a matter of minutes. 

How are you enjoying last night ep @Ameera Ali? Show me in the best possible gif:tounge_xd: 

+2

@Ameera Ali He must have regretted being so excited about getting picked to answer the truth and dare questions!! 

PD-Nim: 'going to cut IJ's legs'

Me: 'PD-Nim, IJ is hurt'

PD-nim: 

15901020811590102071.gif

Indeed PD-nim is the terminator!!! 

(I'm using your gif). 

Q: I tried to upload video from instagram to imgur (video to gif) but it won't let me? 

19 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@snowlou me thinking the problem was , he have a bag bigger than Her bag :joy:

# the woman get intimidated by his fabulous choice :D

+2

Whats more the other guy didnt have any bag..so the choice is between the bag guy or no bag guy. Me choose the bag guy..no huge bag whatsoever could get me off this ship:joy:

Oh Chi Hong must have left the bag in the hospital since he had the night shift

30 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin adopt me :joy:

so I can eat healthy too :D

~ I’m even younger than Ik 

+2

+2

Me too @Sejabin. I can be Ameera's older sister. Wowww to your breakfast:w00t: