Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2 (are we on 1000 yet?)

@cenching lol..just to be on the safe side not to offend ppl over sth so trivial such as...revealing bits of personal information on add and subtract games:D

@000231846597 lol..i just cracked up from hearing the sound of the title. Mr Google says it was nominated for best actress though..so maybe i shouldnt laugh

Hmmm...if i'm guessing correctly the King thread is...is there a war going there as well??

15 minutes ago, cenching said:

Saw that article in Koala and I almost choked to death when somebody said LMH is bigger than GongYoo.....:joy:

Yes, some other "fun" comments were also:

• Hyun Bin's and Ji Chang Wook's dramas also flopped after they came back from the military
  • The female lead's charisma and star power is not enough
  • Heirs also did "poorly" until ep 13
  • King is trending on Netflix
  • Ms. Koala is making up the rating numbers :D:D:D

@cenching Your latest trend now is to ask everyone if they're Asian? :D

• LOL 4

@partyon

In the previous article about The King in Koala, the same person who said LMH is better/bigger than GY stated that LMH is an icon, a living legend that will be remember long after he died BUT not many know/realised about that....I was like eeerrrr.......:expressionless:

Someone named Adysomething got the comment deleted because she/he was cursing Ms. Koala.....:skull:

• LOL 5

14 minutes ago, cenching said:

So you aren't a Taiwanese or you aren't an Asian???

I am an Asian and planning to acquire Taiwanese citizenship. That is about how much I can say where I am from.

33 minutes ago, snowlou said:

lol..i just cracked up from hearing the sound of the title. Mr Google says it was nominated for best actress though..so maybe i shouldnt laugh

The movie is full of submissive Asian women bs; it is a 1960 movie but still....

• Like 2
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, cenching said:

@partyon

There are 3 including you in this thread as far as I know.....Used to be more

Really? <insert hopeful gif here> :D

I only know of one more on this thread (I think, but not even 100% sure).

Please, let me know so I don't have to be lonely anymooooooreeeeee.... :D

EDIT: @Ameera Ali was the only other European I knew of on this thread. Who are the other two? :) 

• LOL 4

Just stalking this thread sometimes when I’m bored... And here for subtract team!

While waiting for new ep of HP, I just finished Stove League. Didn’t expect to enjoy it as much as I did! And currently just started on Chicago Typewriter. Heard good things about this one so hope I have the same feelings about it too.

• Love 5

Just now, im0202 said:

While waiting for new ep of HP, I just finished Stove League. Didn’t expect to enjoy it as much as I did!

Dream Team! Stove League is one of my top kdrama favorites.  I recommend watching the Jdrama No Side Game too, which has a similar genre.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

Dream Team! Stove League is one of my top kdrama favorites.  I recommend watching the Jdrama No Side Game too, which has a similar genre.

Oh nice! Yeah I’m looking for dramas to watch now... haven’t watched a Jdrama in like 2 years lol. Is this drama focusing more on off-pitch stuff like Stove league too?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@partyon Yes haha. Sorry you might have to sing that song a little more? :lol:

lol :D Ok

In the end our background, citizenship, culture and our favorite oppas don't matter much! :kiss_wink: We are all global citizens that are united by our passion for Korean dramas ! :kiss_wink:

Oh, and abs! :joy:

Don't forget the abs!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Why are there so few subtractions anyway.. I always wondered why the numbers always go up so fast lol. Shouldn’t it be almost equal?

Always have been like this. Subtract team is cursed I guess. LOL. According to the rules I should be adding, but me and @Lmanglaand I think @lynne22 too, defected to support subtract team, but it still doesn't help. Sigh.Btw @triplem @angelangie Are we still updating the scores in the first page? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3