Add and Subtract Game

Admin

17 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@snowlou I want that for breakfast too!

+2

Just be warned it's full of cholesterol and sugar! Super yummy though :wub:

@partyon ~ do you remember what the ex (lawyer) was like in secret? I can't remember but it feels like the guy in meryem has a very different interpretation which makes it fun and exasperating to watch. he really does charming evil snake very well. he is literally obsessed with keeping meryem around in some form. as he says, he is in love with her love and it gives him a high that someone would go to such lengths to protect someone like him. so even though she broke up with him, he keeps coming up with various schemes to emotionally manipulate her into coming back to him. every time, she picks up the phone, I am shaking her head and thinking to myself "stupid girl. block his number!" ... but she hilariously has enough sense to just ignore his words now with almost a kind of shrug as if she is so tired of people manipulating her. it is actually interesting to watch. he is incredibly self-centered but very charming about it and matter of fact. he loves manipulating people and then saying things like "I am the only one who cares for you." eye roll. what a moron!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Oh this^ tbh I like stories that grind my gears. I just love to think about the endless possibilities. Haha yes yes, I do wish they can give us more as well:lol: (I just love the grind!)

Same here, same here.... :D

Me when watching Korean psychological thrillers:

female-sleuth-7.jpg?w=300&h=300

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@partyon ~ do you remember what the ex (lawyer) was like in secret?

The guy was an idiot and anything else than charming tbh. He "fell in love" with the ML's friend whom the ML was supposed to marry. Both the ex (best friend) and the ex(lawyer) were using each other to gain power over the ML and FL. He had some feelings left for the FL, but he was more interested in making sure she wouldn't spill the beans. Meryem's lawyer sounds more intriguing - pity about the mustache though. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Ahhh all the relationships are progressing nicely.... 

My own personal thoughts about IkJun Songhwa.. like many people are currently saying what Ikjun has done in the past.. and the song points out that he's supporting her as a show of his care... but don't they realize SongHwa has been doing the exact same thing? Supporting him as a show of her care.. he's not the only one that put on walls.. she also has to put on walls too... (my assumption is based on their mutual crush in the past)

They missed their timing once.. and they tought that all they can be was to be the supporting friend the other person needs. And now.. the lines are blurring..  and I can understand that it wont be an easy step... 

Anyway.... I managed to get a friend to watch HP haha... 

Lastly.. OFFICIAL ost #11

@angelangie :wub:

• Love 4

39 minutes ago, partyon said:

The guy was an idiot and anything else than charming tbh. He "fell in love" with the ML's friend whom the ML was supposed to marry. Both the ex (best friend) and the ex(lawyer) were using each other to gain power over the ML and Fl. He had some feelings left for the FL, but he was more interested in making sure she wouldn't spill the beans. Meryem's lawyer sounds more intriguing - pity about the mustache though.

kekeke... in this case, he looks better with the moustache. :lol: am tempted to use words like 'narcissist' or 'gas lighting' which people normally throw around in drama forums except I have no idea what it means. :joy:... I don't think I have seen a clingy villain/second lead quite like this one who comes up with schemes and emotional manipulation. he creates a situation where she literally loses her house and then wants to ride in looking like her white knight by offering to get a place. and through it all, he wants to push her buttons by saying stuff like "do you remember in the past..." and stuff like "I am here for you"...except she basically keeps rolling her eyes but takes his calls and listens to his garbage. :lol: it is like what is this guy up to? and it is not even like he is afraid that she will spill the secret because he knows more or less she won't and he is definitely not in love with her either. he is just this weird toxic ex who has no romantic interest in her but won't cut her out of his life either. it is such a weird dynamic to watch -- not something we often see in dramas.

• LOL 3

@Lawyerh ~ kekeke.. I both agree and disagree about the slow burn of ships. in some cases, you lose interest after a point in the drama itself and then come back after a season or two and couldn't care less. in some, when they get together, it has been so long that it is no longer as exciting and actually boring. in some, you feel cheated because the PD is bent on baiting and teasing and using the shippers for ratings only. (the 100! producer is a good example)... that said, one of the best slow burn ships was in x-files. I remember screaming and being confused when they actually got together because many of us fans thought it had been some sort of dream. LOL. but then it got boring after that as he got kidnapped by aliens or something. can't remember now.

• LOL 6
  • Insightful 1

40 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

in some, you feel cheated because the PD is bent on baiting and teasing and using the shippers for ratings only. (the 100! producer is a good example)

@Lmangla There's a post I read last night about S7 of T100.. 

"The cosmic joke on T100 and Jason is that everything always becomes what he doesn't want - He hates shippers and ship - but the show will ONLY be remembered for its ships and nothing else."  

KARMIC JUSTICE FOR HIM...

Man, Jason is one weird dude..:sweatingbullets:

@angelangie awww take careee...  :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@Lmangla There's a post I read last night about S7 of T100.. 

"The cosmic joke on T100 and Jason is that everything always becomes what he doesn't want - He hates shippers and ship - but the show will ONLY be remembered for its ships and nothing else."  

KARMIC JUSTICE FOR HIM...

Man, Jason is one weird dude..

he really is a weird dude. not sure why he hates the bellarke shippers. if he doesn't want them to ship, then why create stupid scenes that look like they are longing, pining or missing each other. just write them as friends but no, he has to create shady scenes that mess with viewers feelings and then look on viewers with disdain. moron! there are rumours that bellamy will get killed off. I wont' be surprised if that happens at all. anyways, it is only 13 episodes. I will still watch or read recaps just to see how this series ends.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 5/18/2020 at 4:57 PM, Ameera Ali said:

That why my location is 

@Sarang21 probably goes to moon forget about us :joy: ( find that alien oppa ) 

I´m still on planet earth...:joy: still looking for a way to fly to the moon so that I don´t have to write my master thesis and of course to meet alien oppa :joy:

+2

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

Ok dont sleep haha... drink all the 7 coffees.... 

+2

My oppas face are on it so I have to drink all 7 coffees. Doesn´t matter if I can´t sleep for days after that :joy:

+2

• LOL 2

+2 

When some of you started talking about this 'meryem'...i wasn't sure whether you're talking about korean drama. Apparently you are:sweatingbullets: The name is really un-Korean :P 

Surprisingly I think I have bounced back from my IkSong's broken heart. I rewatched the episode with subs and I feel that there's still a chance for this ship to have some sort of 'progression' next episode (me being delulu). But I really don't deny she might have been swayed by ACH this episode as well. 

It's officially weekend over here chingus :wub: Going to turn off soompi for a bit now and have a rest. 

A joke to brighten your weekend: which stage are you? 

X4EQSnI.jpg

3 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@snowloutell me your level of darkness:lol:I tend to watch really really really dark drama. Which dark drama you watched?

+2

+2

My level of darkness is bright :D 

Ok..hmm..recently I finished Nobody Knows..is that dark? Bad Guys?? God's Quiz? Vampire Prosecutor? muahahahaha...the more things I said the more embarassed I become. Are they considered dark at all? What's your dark level?

18 minutes ago, snowlou said:

When some of you started talking about this 'meryem'...i wasn't sure whether you're talking about korean drama. Apparently you are:sweatingbullets: The name is really un-Korean :P

Nah, @Lmangla is watching a Turkish drama called Meryem. I watched the first episode but the subs were too funky for me to continue. :D It's a remake of the Korean drama Secret (Love) from 2013. Have you watched it?

13 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Ok..hmm..recently I finished Nobody Knows..is that dark? Bad Guys?? God's Quiz? Vampire Prosecutor? muahahahaha...the more things I said the more embarassed I become. Are they considered dark at all? What's your dark level?

Ooh, Nobody Knows was really good! I think it would be considered a dark drama. Have you watched Children of Nobody? That was also a great drama. I like these kinds of shows in between my romantic comedies... I get tired of the "oppa is so hot" threads from time to time. :D

Are you planning on watching Flower of Evil with @Sushimi and me?

• LOL 3

+2

Thanks @triplem to keep my hope up:tounge_xd: when i first watched the ep without sub..i thought i could actually see a bit of SHwa's eyes shooting little hearts at ACH. But upon rewatching and understanding the context..maybe not. I really hope SHwa's not outrightly rejecting IJ is a good sign. But it could also be that she couldnt be that blunt towards IJ (saying no) as she did to CH because she might jeopardise their 20-year friendship also. So it's a bit like..'damned if i do damned if i dont' kinda scenario.

Love bad guys 1. Bad guys 2 a bit..too dark and plus

Spoiler

They killed off a few of the main characters! Early on too!:expressionless:

@partyon i like nobody knows too...but some scenes are a bit 'scary' for me. Lol...havent seen the other nobody drama you mentioned but i did watch secret ~ Ji Sung one is that right? Ji Sung is another actor i really like. So its true this Meryem is not Korean:joy:

Too many dramas i have to watch:joy:. One more ep of HP...I still want to try watching oh my baby ep 3 and 4....and then the bulldog one. This FOE sounds like a 'serious' drama. Let's see..

15 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@partyon i like nobody knows too...but some scenes are a bit 'scary' for me. Lol...havent seen the other nobody drama you mentioned but i did watch secret ~ Ji Sung one is that right? Ji Sung is another actor i really like. So its true this Meryem is not Korean:joy:

Children of Nobody (aka Red Moon Blue Sun) is a bit similar to Nobody Knows (it also involves kids), but I would say it's even scarier... I loved it! 

Yes, Ji Sung was the guy in Secret. It was very makjang :D

Spoiler

f4e8f6d17efe9cac15d441f76d8c2a9c.gif

• LOL 3

+2

@Sushimi you..are scary:scream::joy: i watched voice 3 and i had to vote that as the worst ending drama in the poll. But not so much the ending..i found the main character was really frustrating..often going off doing sth on his own. If you like action, cheesiness and a bit of darky drama...try Crisis (J drama though). I love the 2 main actors..and the actions sequence are super cool. 

@partyon. What is makjang? I read that word a few times here but still couldnt understand its meaning. 

Alright...i'm going off now. Enjoy your weekend everyoneeee