Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@nohamahamoud2002 ~ I tried watching unasked family but was really bored and annoyed with all the characters. at least need one character to hook me. watching 2 other dailys. they are okay time pass. also watching a turkish drama that is really good.

Did you try A place in the sun? It was real good. But the female lead was getting on my nerves, I wanted to say my opinion about her but she was everyone's favorite, so I left the thread, except for a few times to drop in a line or two (I was forced to watch shady mom because of that :sweatingbullets:  out of  boredom really, but stopped at episode 89 )

+2

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

watched a few minutes but didn't catch my interest. plus the actress really irked me in this other drama....

The transformation of Gwanjil's character was so good, I really liked his scenes and skipped all others, plus I became his fan now lol 

What do you mean by the actress, you mean Jenny in shady mom? Or Yoon so-yi in A Place in the sun? 

+2

• Like 2

5 hours ago, triplem said:

@nohamahamoud2002 I’m upset at the writer of Secret Boutique. I’ll blacklist her forever. lol! I know I’m being melodramatic , but I’m fuming mad & so sad With what she did to my oppa’s character. 

Chinguya...I also can´t believe that the writer really went there ..... I`m literally crying right now :bawling:

But to be honest there was always part of me that tought that something like that would happen to one of them...but It´s still so sad when it really happened. 

+2

• Like 1

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The transformation of Gwanjil's character was so good, I really liked his scenes and skipped all others, plus I became his fan now lol 

What do you mean by the actress, you mean Jenny in shady mom? Or Yoon so-yi in A Place in the sun? 

+2

the actress in place in the sun was in empress dignity where she really irked me. so I have no interest in watching her unless story is good. some actors just annoy you though you are not sure why. shrug.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I am not that worried. .. is it I worry about something? But I don’t know what I am worried about :mrgreen: now I feel more like excited everyday hahaha.. and busy and weird and less sleep and less me time wkwkwk

If you are subconsciously  worried,  it appears in your dreams :)

+2

• Like 2

@triplem question for you.  Were there fan wars happening during Secret Forest?  I can see how Shin HyeSun fans would be shipping her with the male lead...her character clearly has a crush on him.  But Bae Doona is something else.  I always wondered why she seemed to be this mega star, she has this very unusual “look” about her (I would never have put her down as “beautiful”).  But now that I have watched her on screen I can see why.  She’s magnetic.  You can’t take your eyes off her when she’s in the frame.  I love her character.  Smart without being fake.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@nrllee no outright shipping wars . Since it wasn’t really a romance drama . There were some of her fans of course who wanted more but it was nothing crazy as far as I remember. I liked SHS in SF , there was something about her & I knew she’d be a big star . I like BDN’s character too  ...my favourite is Shi Mok though . Just to see him smile.  My oppa was of course terribly slimy . 

@Sushimi I’ll get over it soon enough. When you hv 1001 oppas , there’s no time for grief :joy:. Plus this isn’t the 1st time a drama has given me crappy endings . ( from unnecessary deaths , to open endings , to noble idiocy ) . Plus this oppa has a weekender where his character is my favourite. 

@angelangie how was your trip ? What did you do ? 

@mouse007 how are things dear ? The kids are alright ? 

@nohamahamoud2002 @Sejabin I used to have this recurring dream ( even after I graduated) where I realise I’m not prepared for my Physics exams . I wake up feeling so relieved that I’m no longer a student :joy:

@Lawyerh feeling better ? 

13 minutes ago, triplem said:

no outright shipping wars . Since it wasn’t really a romance drama . There were some of her fans of course who wanted more but it was nothing crazy as far as I remember. I liked SHS in SF , there was something about her & I knew she’d be a big star . I like BDN’s character too  ...my favourite is Shi Mok though . Just to see him smile.  My oppa was of course terribly slimy . 

Yes that’s a given :lol:.  I like all the characters in it.  The pace gallops along really fast.  I am struggling to keep up (I have had to pause and replay a few times just to catch what they are saying) because it’s so deliciously convoluted and there are so many players involved.

I’m not prepared for my Physics exams

The bane of my life.  I loathed Physics but I had to do well in it to get to the course of my choice so it was a necessary evil.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

31 minutes ago, nrllee said:

PS @triplem I am guessing the human rights lawyer friend of ShiMok is the mystery killer.

Keep watching :D. What eps are you ?

am at eps 4 of Light in Your Eyes ...her dad is having the hardest time accepting her overnight Aging . Their scenes made me cry . Am so sad that ML wondered what happened to her as in where she disappeared to . 

I sucked at Physics . Science really wasn’t my thing . 

@triplem Ep8.  Re LIYE, it’s sad but for some reason I never felt devastated after every episode (despite crying my eyes out).  It was always hopeful.  And that’s what I loved about it.  Ordinary people just trying to get by in life.  Good hearted people.  Nothing fancy.  Her brother was just hilarious.  With his internet videos :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

31 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@nrllee There was no shipping war in Secret Forest, but there was quite an outrage by her fans over the way Hwang Shi Mok treated her, which was funny for me because what do you expect from an emotionless person? :sweatingbullets:

Figures. :lol:.  But like you said, he’s totally clueless.  She really can’t compete with Bae Doona’s character.  She’s so cool.  They match well as a team SiMok and her.  I hope she signed up for S2.  I look forward to seeing her in the team again.  LJH is so slimy.  Can’t trust him.  He plays both sides at a whim. 

@nohamahamoud2002 biology was my favourite.  I couldn’t get enough of it.  Maths I didn’t mind too much but it didn’t get me all excited like biology did.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Done @Sushimi..   no problem :D

@angelangie are you getting treated for your gastric?

@ktcjdrama @nrllee TLIYE...I realise now why I loved Nam Joo Hyuk in Weightlifting Fairy . He's good here. He matches well with the actresses playing Hye Ja. And I like the message about aging that they are weaving in. 

@Sejabin how many months is your lil one? Are you still on maternity leave?

45 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@nrllee There was no shipping war in Secret Forest, but there was quite an outrage by her fans over the way Hwang Shi Mok treated her, which was funny for me because what do you expect from an emotionless person? :sweatingbullets:

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that :lol:

Edited by Guest

26 minutes ago, triplem said:

TLIYE...I realise now why I loved Nam Joo Hyuk in Weightlifting Fairy . He's good here. He matches well with the actresses playing Hye Ja. And I like the message about aging that they are weaving in.

Yup.  It was done so well.  No judgement.  It’s not preachy.  It just tells it like it is.  I really liked that.  Because that way, it doesn’t turn the audience off the life lessons by making us all defensive.  It just presents us with the scenarios and we have to do with the information as we choose.  It sits with our conscience and opens our eyes to the other person’s predicament..  It really calls for a kinder, gentler world.  It’s a testament to Kim HyeJa.  There are lots of little tributes to her littered through the drama.  Ads that she was in.  Things people would immediately pick up as part of her legacy.  It was really well done.

• Love 2