Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Ameera Ali Your alien boyfriend is quite mean...how dare he kicked you back to earth :joy:. Don´t worry you can try again this time with me and @Lawyerh

@triplem I now right? I wanted someone who was living on this earth...are they lowkey saying that I will never find a boyfriend?  :bawling::joy:. I need to have a few words with the person that created this quiz 

tenor.gif?itemid=4545695

@Lawyerh your are coming with me...I need manpower to kidnap my alien boyfriend :joy:

giphy.gif

+2

• LOL 3

5 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

You want me call monkey? I think he can teleport to your boyfriend planet and put the Geum gang go to bring him to you lol

Yes that´s a good idea! call him :joy:

@Lawyerh I don´t need you anymore I got money now :joy:

+2

• LOL 2

@Sarang21 , @Lawyerh when I think about it maybe Alain easy to catch :joy: 

this was my plan to kidnapping oppa but cheap bags wouldn’t help so I will stick with flying aliens 

@Lawyerh sweeper really cute , now @Sarang21 will take you with us we may give you alien with 3 eyes :joy: 

maybe we need to take @Sushimi to feed the aliens :joy::kiss_wink:

+2

• LOL 2

@Sushimi I don´t care that he is stoned as long as he can get the job done :joy:. btw. @Ameera Ali want to use you as food for the  alien :vicx:...run for your life if you don´t want to be eaten :sweat_smile:

@Lawyerh Yes they got all that wish for :mrgreen:

@Ameera Ali Those two got enough chemistry so they don´t need the female lead :joy:

+2

• LOL 2

7 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Sejabin  @triplem  I was watching an older episode of Happy Together and this couple came up :D  I suddenly remembered Lee Dong-gun in Angel's last mission love, Really I didn't know that they are married, and currently Jo Yoon-hee is acting in Beautiful love wonderful life as Kim Seora :) 

+2 

They met on the set of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop, fell in love and got married :) 

+2

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I pass Chocolate. Seems makjang melo drama. I can't lol. Unless anyone saying couple chemie OTP off the chart or anything

+2

I was going to check it out because one of my many oppa´s is the second lead :joy: but now I´m not so sure. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I must be in the mood for Makjang...it’s an easy watch, not too taxing on the brain...and there’s a lot of nice food involved. :lol:  Actually it’s quite gratifying watching HJM eat cake, chocolate and look like she’s really enjoying it.  There are so few dramas where I have watched actresses eat like normal people.  There’s been a few time jumps already which sort of surprised me.  I am staying for a bit.

644 (I think)

EDIT - btw does anyone think Lee DongWook is like a real life vampire?  I am watching Life now and of all the characters, his is the one I can’t relate with the most.  I wish he wasn’t so gaunt.  It makes him look even more vampire like.  

• Like 1

On 11/29/2019 at 11:35 AM, triplem said:

Was the human rights lawyer in amongst the list of potentials when the drama was airing?  There’s just something really unhinged about him?

He definitely was in my suspects list! God I was suspicious of everybody on the show! :lol:

I came to bring your attention to a beautiful series on Amazon Prime called Modern Love. Please do give it a try. It is made by the same person who made the film 'Once'. The series has 30 min eps each telling us about a different love story set in New York. And the music is :heart: @Lmangla @USAFarmgirl @bedifferent

@Lmangla Thanks for the turk drama recco. I will bookmark it. Hopefully someday I will be able to give it a shot.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

640 (I think)

@staygold

He definitely was in my suspects list! God I was suspicious of everybody on the show! :lol:

:lol: Human rights lawyer was my top suspect (because he kept popping up right through the drama).  The other lawyer with the tattoo was kinda left field.  Especially when they didn’t reveal the whole backstory with the kid till so much later.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@nrlleeI like LDW back then in old drama The Partner, before he turn into a guy who never see sunshine for whole year :joy: He seriously need to go beach , lie there and got some sun tan! 

I agree.  And he’s always so gaunt.  He looks positively anorexic.  The man needs to eat and get some sun to get some colour on his face.  He looks ill.  When he showed up in stills as a Dentist in Strangers From Hell I thought he looked the part.  As a doctor running around in Life, I thought he looked sicker than some of the patients which isn’t great. :lol: 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

We will see bb cream in Feb 2020... haha... 

I kind of like 2nd lead oppa detective in Catch the Ghost... 

Btw nowadays i root for 2nd lead eh... any cure for me??? 

+2

you started saying @triplem oppa cute now you jump ship to the tall guy :joy:

**your dilemma / problem need more sessions :mrgreen:

5de4e17f78397505401851.gif?download

@Sarang21 I thought in chocolate drama second lead will die :joy: or maybe I mistake it with other drama 
+2

• LOL 2