Add and Subtract Game

25 minutes ago, triplem said:

Lee Kyu Hyung. In fact I loved him in Life as well . He & Lee Dong Wook  are brothers.  Did he have a good role in Ji Sung’s drama ? 

he played a prosecutor  :lol:.  He was out to get JiSung for “aiding” a patient end his life.  His character had a terminal illness too though...so it was personal.

That drama brought up good issues but somehow it just never quite delivered the punch required at the end.  It was well received, mainly because of JiSung and Lee SeYoung but it just seemed to skirt around the issue and touch on it but never really probed far enough.

Yes to LIYE.  The characters sing.  :wub:

• Like 2
  • Replies 151.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

unny story. Watched a video of how this owner of a game server, with helpers,moderators,admin under him. He thought it was a great idea to play as a different character with voice changer and all and apply to become a staff member. Approving his own application and successfully became a staff. He continues to just type in how many hours he 'clock' in on this server and actually gets promoted from a helper to a moderator..

Why do i find this disturbing? :ph34r:

@Ameera Ali @Sarang21 @ktcjdrama I did not want to overemphasize the platonic love btwn JJ and SW on SB thread 

Spoiler

( lest i upset any one on that ship) ...but while watching with subs...she was still wearing her wedding ring with JH. That's where her heart really is. Towards the end , she is opening up to SW but I still don't see anything romantic about it. I regret nothing more was developed btwn him and HJ. Even simple line of him asking her to teach him a game of go would have given some hope. But he is clearly in love with JJ. So sad. I guess Kim Sun A is the lead , and it would be a riot if it went any other way.

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@Ameera Ali @Sarang21 @ktcjdrama I did not want to overemphasize the platonic love btwn JJ and SW on SB thread 

Reveal hidden contents

( lest i upset any one on that ship) ...but while watching with subs...she was still wearing her wedding ring with JH. That's where her heart really is. Towards the end , she is opening up to SW but I still don't see anything romantic about it. I regret nothing more was developed btwn him and HJ. Even simple line of him asking her to teach him a game of go would have given some hope. But he is clearly in love with JJ. So sad. I guess Kim Sun A is the lead , and it would be a riot if it went any other way.

Haha, same feeling here. 

Spoiler

She clearly said let’s go our own way and asked him to go find a girl and have a relationship. I didn’t check how it was translated in English but the Chinese (and Korean) means courtship/dating. She totally friend-zoned him at their outing by the RV. She loves him as a brother only, that’s obvious to me. The way she hugs him also when he was on wheelchair, no romantic feel at all but a feeling of gladness and relief. Maybe he loves her differently, I don’t know, but man, the way she cried over JH’s death made me cried rivers with her.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@mouse007 For me, Camellia is a great drama! Not a single scene wasted in the storytelling, which was very unique. I did not regret the 20 hours spent to watch it.

Good to know! Thank you! I am only episode 3 but so far I am really enjoying it. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@triplem @ktcjdrama for me what annoyed me in the final of SB 

Spoiler

like you said she was wearing the ring I wasn’t excepting her to run & kiss him :joy: but their was some kind on flirt  ( why say I thought a lot of you ) :D, poor thing get red faced 

5de18a92e5716017189554.gif?download

then

output_2dwyR0.gif

lose the ring in the beach scene and tell him to move on & find ordinary woman , did she think she so special he can’t handle her ;) - clearly he wouldn’t be happy if she start dating other guy So what she playing. 

but more I annoyed with her friendship with HJ , Jenny come cross user to me , always call HJ when she need something

5de18ad690a38626414992.gif?downloadwhen she done , ok leave me alone don’t come close 

5de18a58c8bae132806199.gif?download

+2

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

558 :kiss_wink:

morning... 5.27 AM.. what good to do first?

cleaning? Cooking? Or sleep again lol.. 

do Cooking then sleeping :joy:

morning to you , or clean while the baby sleep 

:wub:

@Lawyerh the Princess and the Matchmaker , I watched it today it’s wasn’t good :sweat_smile: , clearly I am over his crush :mrgreen:

• LOL 1

@Ameera Ali you’re right .

Spoiler

That’s why I could never really support the SW - JJ ship . 

@ktcjdrama oooo are you up to speed ? That’s fast . Yes , every skinship is greatly cherished 
:joy: . I hv zero expectations of the abs part but a sweet kiss ( kisses :D) would do . But right now the push pull will be ongoing 

wahh LDG & the actress playing SA are such a sweet couple IRL

Spoiler

Edited by Guest
23 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Psychopath Diary

Imma going to kill people and write them on diary... pfftt... smart... haha

@Lawyerh is brilliant now in ep 3/ 4 it’s more than diary now , it’s him thinking of way to kill as perfect as he used to be :joy: Why he can’t be ruthless :mrgreen:

@Sejabin would you like to watch Bollywood movie, I watch yesterday one that was hilarious :joy:

+2

• LOL 2

I have been staying away from the forum because, since a few days when I visit the forum,  my Antivirus software will show a notification that there is something dangerous here that could put my computer in danger :vicx::bawling:

s anyone else having the same issue?

I guess all those abs are too dangerous for my computer :joy:

@Sushimi sorry for the late reply but now you know why. So how was your day?

@Ameera Ali I haven´t watche ep 4 yet but does the real psycho find out that the other guy has his diary? I hope not because it wouldn´t be fun anymore. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Ameera Ali I haven´t watche ep 4 yet but does the real psycho find out that the other guy has his diary? I hope not because it wouldn´t be fun anymore. 

+2

oppa abs is dangerous too @Sarang21 :mrgreen:

** yeah he did in the last minute when He get rejected from the fake psychopath :joy: Poor thing he want to be doing thing  with him be friend  ( as in his mind they alike who  want to killed people they don’t like ) 

but now is problem of the police woman think the fake psychopath is real killer want to catch him doing his psychopath thing show other he isn’t sweet thing they thought , but fake psychopath think he don’t like to kill people anymore because he bored with it :joy:

• LOL 2
6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

oppa abs is dangerous too @Sarang21 :mrgreen:

** yeah he did in the last minute when He get rejected from the fake psychopath :joy: Poor thing he want to be doing thing  with him be friend  ( as in his mind they alike who  want to killed people they don’t like ) 

but now is problem of the police woman think the fake psychopath is real killer want to catch him doing his psychopath thing show other he isn’t sweet thing they thought , but fake psychopath think he don’t like to kill people anymore because he bored with it :joy:

I finally watched the episode. It was hilarious...it felt like the real one fell in love with the fake on and was trying to court him :joy:. That last scene felt like a love confession being rejected :joy:

I´m really disappointed that the secret of the notebook got revealed so soon...we are only 4 episodes in. What are they going to do with the remaining 12 episodes? Are they going to chase each other? 

There seems to be alot of people that want the fake on to really kill people but I don´t think that this drama is dark enough for something like that. 

+2

• LOL 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic