Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

+2

@triplemMhm, in the sense of it becoming awkward,or I don't know, the point where you say it can't work or it's just weird from a appearance point of view. Like in "I Can Hear Your Voice" where seeing them next to each other was always so......cringy. They never felt like a couple.

4 hours ago, triplem said:

Politically correct answer -  I think if the couple is compatible it, age is no issue ( noona romance, ahjumma romance, ahjussi romance :P) ................but if i were to be my real shallow self :w00t:  - cause I am a very visual person, max 10 years 

10 years? In both directions? Girls/Guys the same?

@LawyerhSo even 20years is fine for you?

@SejabinMhm, I will go another route with you.....

• Replies 152.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

18 hours ago, triplem said:

@Ameera Ali oh gosh I’m loving that abs-licious gif . I’m happy with the drama . Good feels all round . 

I love this drama , I find cast are so good , 

5F903CAF-CF3B-4013-A0FC-D279455FEDB1.gif

.. I am going to enjoy watch the episode with sub now , I didn’t have time yesterday :joy::mrgreen:

.. the way he hug her as she is his lost bellow :yum:

• Love 1
10 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus I was engaged from episode 1 and could not stop watching it. I'm glad Granny Kim Hye Ja won! BTW, I found the actress who played Kim Hye Ja quite pretty and I thought she did a great job with the role as well. What are you watching these days? I am watching Put Your Head on My Shoulder and Le Coup De Foudre.

Han ji min!!! She reminded me so much of Hwang Jung Eum. I thought of watching her other drama with Jisung, Familiar wife. It sounded so much like Go Back couple. I added it to my list, will have to watch it when I get time later.  I'm watching the Le coup de foudre drama too. And I'm planning to start Put your head on my shoulder after I get caught up with Le coup.... As for Le coup, I really love Guan Chao. I don't know whether it's right to say that I have SLS, lol, but it is true that I love him more than the Main lead. Hahaha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
20 minutes ago, staygold said:

Nooooooo!!!! 3 seasons!!!! omg! 

+2

Honestly , I don’t know why . Like how’s this going to work. I’ll forget the plot when they

show the next season :joy:. I think they try to do it like the US shows . They say it’s suppose to be the SK Games of thrones.

I’ll watch it anyway @LSGLMH_88. Are you planning to ?  It has this very barbaric feel to it & it’s not a time period that is done in k dramas . 

@Dhakra yes , 10 years age gap be it older guy or older gal . I think that’s the max for me . In dramas it ain’t so bad cause there’s make up . :lol: ( slap me for being shallow ) but in real life , I think is hard especially for the girl . As we age we may be more conscious and I will feel so insecure if my hubby looks much younger & I’m Aging fast . ....Ok slap me now . 

@Lmangla how old is your niece ?

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

How about the couple from Clean with Passion? That's another huge age gap too. But they were so cute! 

Yup they paired nicely . I think the visuals are important for me . If they look good on screen together,  maybe age gap won’t matter . 

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

love this drama , I find cast are so good , 

I’m in love with it too . KYK does not fail me . I always like how he can switch from scary to cute , smarmy to lovable very quickly.  I’m bias of course . 

7 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Ameera Ali after the Left handed wife ends, I will dumb NJ and switch to the next oppa :D as usual :mrgreen:

That’s the spirit. I share your world view :lol:

No numbers 

Edited by Guest

@triplem _ my niece is 8 and loves to dance. So songs with catchy beat, great choreo are wins. Heard BTS is popular (but I have not checked them out myself)... clicked on a bts video. 

Her reaction: are they girls? (Confused)

Me: no they are boys

She: why do they have my haircut? :mellow:

Me: ok, change video?

She: yes

Kiddo already has a type. Only manly boys like 2pm. Good choice girl! Lol

@LSGLMH_88 _ am good, visiting family for a short break and enjoying the time out. Hope you are well 

• LOL 1

5 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakrayes , 10 years age gap be it older guy or older gal . I think that’s the max for me . In dramas it ain’t so bad cause there’s make up . :lol: ( slap me for being shallow ) but in real life , I think is hard especially for the girl . As we age we may be more conscious and I will feel so insecure if my hubby looks much younger & I’m Aging fast . ....Ok slap me now .  

Hahahaha, so ten years max without make up, but every layer of make up adds one year? :D But I can see what you mean with girls looking older.

I would never slap you, but I never knew knew you were THAT sly.

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Hahahaha, so ten years max without make up, but every layer of make up adds one year? :D But I can see what you mean with girls looking older.

I would never slap you, but I never knew knew you were THAT sly.

Me sly ? Never :lol:

@Lawyerh Watching Divorce Lawyer . YWJ is so funny . I should have discovered this oppa earlier :D

Edit - and the FL is little bit of a nut :joy:...very good . I will enjoy this 

Edited by Guest
10 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@triplem

it is easier to like kpop bands, with BTOB, instead of one oppa, I have seven :D

I can finally understand the appeal of boy bands now :lol:. What other bands do you like ? 

@Lawyerhomg !!! Mama boy !!! Lawyer here too . Looks a little bit different.  By the way YWJ is not a lawyer but works for the law firm too ? So what is he ? Do law firms need manager? 

Edited by Guest
Just now, triplem said:

I can finally understand the appeal of boy bands now :lol:. What other bands do you like ? 

I like CNBLUE the most. But honestly it is not only their good looks that attract me. Their voices are just sooo good. The music itself is more than perfect. I like Yonghwa because he is an amazing guitarist.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic