Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 hours ago, triplem said:

I sucked at Physics . Science really wasn’t my thing .

It was my first course. Was forced to take it. I sucked at it and maths. Shifted to humanities later on.

Then surprise, surprise, in grad school, I had to study linguistic calculus for a wee bit. I left the class early out of horror. 

• LOL 3

@triplem I'm doing okay, just busy with life B) The kids are doing well - very into Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Frozen right now. Took them to the movies for the first time over the weekend to see Frozen 2 and they did so well! Stayed in their seats and quietly watched the movie while eating popcorn. Considering they're only 4 and 2 years old, I was pleasantly surprised. The 2-year old even clapped and said "Yay!" when they triumphed in the end. :joy:

How are you?

I just started watching When the Camelia Blooms. I have not read anything so I don't know what to expect. Did you watch it? Thoughts?

• Love 3

3 hours ago, mouse007 said:

just started watching When the Camelia Blooms. I have not read anything so I don't know what to expect. Did you watch it? Thoughts?

I followed it loosely for my oppa KJS . But it was a very good drama . @ktcjdrama probably can tell you more 

I’m doing fine . Just feeling abit more relaxed especially with the year coming to an end. It’s crazy how fast time goes by. The kids grow up too quickly. I wanted to take my boy to see Frozen 2 ..he’s like noooo that’s for girls :lol: . He’s 9 , so maybe he’s outgrown it .

@nohamahamoud2002 3 dailies !!! Wow . That’s not easy . Even one weekend drama is enough for me . i’m so used to the fast pace of shorter series that I really had to manage my expectations on LIBLIW. @Lawyerh was feeling under the weather . Miss her here . By the way @Lawyerh Jin Young’s  new movie The Dude in Me is hilarious. Body switch 

Spoiler

@jeijei great to see you here ! Are you watching any dramas 

@Sarang21 @Ameera Ali sigh too bad for our SB ship ..,all the build up for nothing. I’m just glad it’s over . :lol: 

@triplem Yes, it definitely goes by so fast. My boys are still very much into Frozen and actually sing along to the songs. To-date, it is their most watched movie. Which is why we took them to see Frozen 2. They will sit through Frozen and never seem to tire of it but I put on Cars (the movie) and they can't even sit still for 10 minutes of it. Go figure. 

I am only on ep 3 of WTCB but I like so far. I find ML quite endearing in how clueless he can be but also be so upright. 

• Like 2

@triplem @ktcjdrama so my guess for who the killer is in Secret Forest was totally off the mark :lol:.  I guess I know why SHS is not coming back in S2 :huh:.  Was the human rights lawyer in amongst the list of potentials when the drama was airing?  There’s just something really unhinged about him?  SiMok slammed their piano lid onto his fingers at school and he still goes around calling him “chingu”?  Acting all chummy?  And he was the guy who sent flowers to Bae Doona’s character in the end?  He’s just kinda creepy.  

It was a great watch. I am looking forward to S2.  

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@triplem @ktcjdrama so my guess for who the killer is in Secret Forest was totally off the mark :lol:.  I guess I know why SHS is not coming back in S2 :huh:.  Was the human rights lawyer in amongst the list of potentials when the drama was airing?  There’s just something really unhinged about him?  SiMok slammed their piano lid onto his fingers at school and he still goes around calling him “chingu”?  Acting all chummy?  And he was the guy who sent flowers to Bae Doona’s character in the end?  He’s just kinda creepy.  

It was a great watch. I am looking forward to S2.  

I can’t remember if he was tossed in the suspects list.  I think he was .this was quite a while ago & I did not participate as much in the thread as I started watching it when it was  eps 12. Maybe @staygold who recommended this to me will remember. Looking forward to S2 But I will miss Yoo Jae Myung . What an actor . 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Looking forward to S2 But I will miss Yoo Jae Myung . What an actor . 

Yeah.  Saw that coming...swan dive from construction site.  I felt sorry for him.  He took one bad step and never recovered.  Slippery slope down and out.  EunSoo (SHS’s character) was cringey because of her crush.  I tried really hard to imagine that she did what she did solely to get her father’s name cleared (and how she related to SiMok was totally above board) but she was just making it far too obvious that she was crushing on him.  So that sort of put me off her character altogether.  I went to the thread and read a bit and I can see why you said what you said about her fans being dissatisfied about her untimely exit.

S2 should be good. I may watch Life (same writer yeah?).  She writes well. 

• Love 2

44 minutes ago, nrllee said:

S2 should be good. I may watch Life (same writer yeah?).  She writes well. 

Yes . Same writer. I watched it too and liked it. 

I didn’t mind ES’s character. In fact I felt a bit sad about her death . But oh well , it is what it is . You know who was my favourite discovery in that drama ? Lee Kyu Hyung. In fact I loved him in Life as well . He & Lee Dong Wook  are brothers.  Did he have a good role in Ji Sung’s drama ? 

Eps 6 of TLIYE . - I didn’t want her to wake up from that dream. The life that could hv been for her & Joon Ha . This drama is really moving . 

Edited by Guest