Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Dhakra what can I say?? You just want to turn every conversation into a argument/war. And you crown yourself as a winner, I don't even think you understand what I was saying. You are not a good listener, and if you are not a good listener you can't win any argument.

And yes I'm definitely comparing you to a crazy fangirl. I don't see any difference between them and you. You are the one who first called people brainless. I mean if you can't respect people irrespective of whether they are fangirls or idols, then you are a lost cause. Don't know why there is a discrimination here, idols should not be disrespected, but fangirls can be called brainless lemminges or whatever. It just says how Petty and immature you are. I can't waste my time talking to immature people, you notify me after you have grown up a little bit, then we can continue this conversation. Until then....

tenor.gif

(I chose this gif mainly for Michael Scott. Lol. But yeah also for the caption....)

24 minutes ago, triplem said:

Soompi help desk is not handled by mods or admins. But by site owner's staff

Ah well! no big deal.... I will just create a new account if it gets deleted! :wink:

@Sushimi @Dhakra thats exactly what I remembered as soon as I sent the delete request! Eh what can I say I go crazy time to time.

tense.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Daebak....I live for these honest conversations between you and @Dhakra...it has been a while :mrgreen:......

P/s everyone else do not be alarmed ...they argue like this all the time...like how siblings do. 

@Ameera Ali Off to watch Mr frozen fish...

@nrllee Melting me is written by the same person as SWDBS...the style is slapstick...so it won't be everyone's cup of tea. I dropped SWDBS mid-drama even though I can take a lot of silly humour ...( being probably the only person here who enjoyed Waikiki 1 & 2) . So it is one of those dramas that where viewing lens is important , or it will really torture you. The teasers are already very cheesy...so you can be assured it will only multiply in cheesiness :joy:...run before it is too late ...

Oh good because I was  the hell confused  :flushed:

Lucy-Hale-No-Idea-Whats-Going-On-Here-Re

+2

• LOL 2

+2

@SushimiI got the notification you tagged me.....but you didn't tag me......WHAT ARE YOU HIDING? :D ^_^

59 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra Melting me just started...hmmmm adjust viewing lens....I send my warning flag. Sense of humor of the craziest sort is needed....but I think it won't be so bad

Mhmm.....the touch of DBS can't be denied.......but she seems familiar? Where did I saw her before? It looks kinda weird. Did you enjoy watching it?

50 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra what can I say?? You just want to turn every conversation into a argument/war. And you crown yourself as a winner, I don't even think you understand what I was saying. You are not a good listener, and if you are not a good listener you can't win any argument.

And yes I'm definitely comparing you to a crazy fangirl. I don't see any difference between them and you. You are the one who first called people brainless. I mean if you can't respect people irrespective of whether they are fangirls or idols, then you are a lost cause. Don't know why there is a discrimination here, idols should not be disrespected, but fangirls can be called brainless lemminges or whatever. It just says how Petty and immature you are. I can't waste my time talking to immature people, you notify me after you have grown up a little bit, then we can continue this conversation. Until then....

I honestly don't think you  even know yourself what you are trying to say. Well, apperantely I am a good listener, but every word you say is based on false statements. So why listen when everything you put out is so far fetched, that it wouldn't make sense to talk, because the base is already completely wrong.

Well, then you probably should start first by learning the difference between me and a "crazy fangirl", because I am so far away from that. You should probably start to read more of my music posts, so you would quickly understand that I have a very watchful eye on everything my favorite groups or their entertainment does.

You simply put me in the same category as other people you know. You don't know nothing about me, like always, but since you know others you put me on the same level. 

It's funny, that the only immature person here, is again, you. You have proven this so, so many times over the years to me and it never changed. I am a grown up, like always, I'm just not listening to a goddamn kid again. You view on life is so, so naive.  

Until you learn to seperate me or at least take into account that everything you just said about me is so goddamn wrong, I honestly don't see a reason to talk to you. 

The only thing you know about me is that I like some Kpop groups, that's all, you don't know who, why, how do I look at them as a whole, what my opinion about the Kpop industry is. Yoour arguments are based on me liking some Kpop girls, and that is reason enough for you to assume that I am "a crazy ahjussi".

Time and time again I have explained here how toxic, bad and broken the industry is. I explained Kpop quite often. I even posted videos and always pointed out that cute or sexy concepts are a pain and damaging the reputation of the industry. 

All I did was pointing at an issue as a whole, not specific people, but the issue that some folks just celebrate the dumbest stuff with asking questions or ask what they are seeing. That is indeed brainless. And sorry, in case of Kpop, I do the same. I can give you hundreds of examples, even from my groups, what is wrong.

I dropped so many KSJ dramas because it made no sense and the writing was bad, although she is my fav actress. 

You will never, ever see me cheering on stuff that is not thought well-through.

But run away little sis, like always, be mad at me, you always had your own very unique way of dealing with stuff. I once learned that discussing with you makes little sense.

7 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@nohamahamoud2002you have a taste for dark stories right? EP 8 might make you love Jong Woo’s alter ego. Him having that killing intent he looks so crazy. Almost like MZ for once :sweatingbullets: Maybe indeed he is like him.

*put my hands on my hips* don’t you leave Ms Gold! No! Bad owl! 

‘986

actually I freak out quickly 

when the man was eating cats in the first episodes, I was so frightened and stopped watching the drama.

@Dhakra You couldn't take it when I called you crazy fanboy and you are asking me to read your previous intellectual posts about kpop groups. But you also criticize others and call them brainless without knowing anything about them. You know what this is called? HYPOCRISY!!!!!!!!! And you definitely very well know that it will trigger me because I'm also the fangirl type. You are calling me brainless, how am I not supposed to react to that?? 

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Did you watch it :mrgreen: 

good thing to have little brother to scare him right 

+2

Since it´s Ji chang Wook oppa of course I have to watch it :mrgreen:. Yeah it was a good thing that the brother scared him or else she would have lost all of her front teeth :joy:.

+2

• LOL 2

47 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

why do I end up with actors that no one is following?  

there must be something wrong with my taste ;)

I know what you mean. I have been there. :lol: I tell you, this:  someone is pleased to read the thread even when nobody is writing but you. It is like talking to yourself in a deserted island. 

It did not help you?

OK... You have to think positive. It is all yours. (in the virtual world, everything is posible. :D)

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra You couldn't take it when I called you crazy fanboy and you are asking me to read your previous intellectual posts about kpop groups. But you also criticize others and call them brainless without knowing anything about them. You know what this is called? HYPOCRISY!!!!!!!!! And you definitely very well know that it will trigger me because I'm also the fangirl type. You are calling me brainless, how am I not supposed to react to that?? 

Do you know how much it affects me when YOU call me "crazy fanboy"? Not a single bit, because it's just not true and you don't have anything to back it up. I'm sorry to say it like this, but you are not capable of hurting me with stuff like this. 

You don't get my point, like always. 

That's the difference, which you don't get. What do I need to know about people when they brainlessly just fangirl anything that happens in drama? They are just there for their actress/actor, he could throw puppies off a cliff and they would say: "Ohhh, look how cute his/her hands are", just for the sole reason of cheering on something? Regardless of credibility, tenor or plot. But your whole plan is based on me liking Kpop groups. That's like I would say all fangirls are dumb, because they like actors. 

Truth is you don't know anything about me and my positioning with Kpop or girlgroups. Just a few days back I told stroppy that I really don't like DCs Comeback and one rl friend that Yoohyeon looks horrible. since for some weird reason she's on a diet and her knees look like small matches. I even talked here about the Kpop industry and slavery contracts. 

Ahhh.....now I get it. But you do understand that I don't see you like this right? You are not the type I would categorize like that. I do know that you fangirl your oppas, but you are no lemming. I don't attack specific people, I only critize the mindset of brainlessly cheering on everything they do. 

No, you call yourself brainless but use my words for it. Don't throw my words at yourself, because only you think that I meant you, which I did not. You read me and believed that I also meant you. 

And I can assure you sis, I know you well enough by now that you aren't the kind of type I was describing.

7 hours ago, triplem said:

Melting me is written by the same person as SWDBS...the style is slapstick...so it won't be everyone's cup of tea. I dropped SWDBS mid-drama even though I can take a lot of silly humour ...( being probably the only person here who enjoyed Waikiki 1 & 2) . So it is one of those dramas that where viewing lens is important , or it will really torture you. The teasers are already very cheesy...so you can be assured it will only multiply in cheesiness :joy:...run before it is too late ...

For some reason I don’t recall SWDBS being this cheesy...but maybe I was in the mood for that then. I guess because it was JCW who just excels in action and melo I was expecting something more balanced.  Suspicious Partner had some comedy but it was well balanced with serious crime in there too and he had a lot more time to showcase the breadth of his acting skills.  Melting Me thus far is just overkill for me... bar that one brief tender moment he shared with WJA when their eyes met and they spoke wordlessly.  So in spite of me wanting to watch JCW again after his hiatus in the army, I think I will have to give this a miss like you suggested.  A bit too much cheese.  And it’s the same with Vagabond.  I don’t know why there is so much “comedy” written into Suzy’s character?  I desperately want to take her seriously (because let’s face it, she’s an agent and she is in life/death scenarios regularly - in the Vagabond world anyway), having her drunk kiss a colleague SSR (is he her superior?) and talk condescendingly to LSG’s character is just making me think she should just stick to a desk job and leave all the action in the field to LSG.  It’s not coming across as endearing if that’s what the writer wanted the audience to feel.  She’s coming across as ditzy?  So I can’t buy it now that she will magically move from that to super agent Lara Croft in the matter of 1-2 episodes.  She doesn’t possess the instincts necessary to survive long term out in the field.  The fact that she’s had assassination attempts on her should heighten her senses so she’s continually watching her back like LSG is now.  But instead she’s swanning around the airport like she owns it.  :huh:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, larus said:

I know what you mean. I have been there. :lol: I tell you, this:  someone is pleased to read the thread even when nobody is writing but you. It is like talking to yourself in a deserted island. 

It did not help you?

OK... You have to think positive. It is all yours. (in the virtual world, everything is posible. :D)

Well, I end up moving to the next actor, after the current daily finishes :D

And usually I join my dear friends @lu09 @dramaninja @angelwingssf @jayakris and others. We are in the same threads of dailies. And dear @stroppyse joins us sometimes. As @jayakris calls us kdrama sufferers :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 2