Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

What is the biggest lie you have ever told your mum?”

Boy: That she looks good in a dress even though she isn’t.

oh you are about to get beattt 

That was sweet. He was a considerate boy. Sometime the tone you said it tells more about the subject. :DThat`s the biggest lie? He is a good boy.

That boy has wits. He later said that he would give his mom for Mom`s Day flowers or... maybe a new dress. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

+2

8 hours ago, triplem said:

for the love of oppa @Dhakra , I will try 

Not even for KSJ I went down that kind of road. :D Be strong!

6 hours ago, nrllee said:

:lol:.  That’s when I take it with a grain of salt because a lot of the time you’re dealing with high schoolers who are liable to take swings at you for “spreading hate”.  And label you as an “anti-fan” just because.  I had to laugh because when I was sifting through the arguments presented in the SWDBS forum, there was one poster who made her argument and then as a closing statement added the disclaimer - I am NOT a high school student (or something to that effect) :lol: as if her age would add credibility to her point of view.

I honestly don't care if they are high schoolers or not, either you have something noteworthy to say that adds to the discussion or provides a view, or you just brainlessly fueling your own fangirling account and want to be appreciated by the other brainless lemmings.

And btw people who claim that they are NOT high school students.....are probably high school students. :D 

6 hours ago, kokodus said:

Honestly though, everyone has different tastes, so I don't understand why people has to be get judged for liking a drama that you perceive it as poorly written or badly acted out. That is just your opinion and I'll not stop you from writing what's on your mind but some people just straight out insult the others for liking a drama. I used to say this to @themarchioness I honestly miss those days when I didn't know of soompi and dramabeans or other sites and I would peacefully enjoy a drama on my own without being afraid of getting crucifixed for swooning over my oppa. 

Because there is a difference between having a different view/opinion on a drama that may not be the strongest one, or simply blind-following every nonsense a write throws at you, just because you like to see the actor/actress. See, it's like @nrlleesaid, your actor may have the acting performance of his lifetime, but a poorly written script is....after all....a poorly written script is poorly. If you cover in pile of poo in golden color, it's still smells AND is a pile of poo. 

If you can't peacefully enjoy a drama for yourself, than that's an issue you should address yourself. When I feel like a thread doesn't do me good, I just go. The last episodes of One Night Spring I watched without the thread. If people are able to affect you or your taste for oppas, then something goes horribly wrong. It shouldn't be that way.

If you insult any of my Kpop girls, I feel nothing. I just smile and think about setting up my own punch.

I know that even the most crazy fangirls would be completely different in real life if you get to know them. 

Mhm, I wouldn't sign that statement. Some maybe, but a lot carry their craziness over to real life.

Most of the thread looks like a war scene now, I don't get it. Why can't everyone be like @USAFarmgirl and say only the nicest of words. Sighhhh. 

Because the world is not a rainbow road filled with bubbles and sparkling unicorns. The world would be kinda boring if each other would be only pampering. Take me and @triplem for instance, or hell, TAKE US for instance little sis. Our whole bro/sis relationship here is based on miscommunication, teasing, fighting, argueing and pretty much never say a single nice word.

You remember how unusual it was for me when you suddenly were nice to me and cared about me and my grandma? 

Gosh, you were so mad, I almost felt a bit guilty.  

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Oh the production team really same with Jason Bourne. I was just anyhow saying lol, but its true. And its funny Matt Damon didnt received any foods. But Seung Gi got a lot from fans :lol: And the crew was surprised. 

They should film more in Korea with Korean actors. :D

• LOL 2

Whoa @Dhakra in full flight is an awesome thing to behold...bravo.  :lol:.  Love it.  :wub:

@Sushimi what? :angry: Surely no...there must be more to the story than that?  That may be his defence but I can’t see the court just turning a blind eye.  There must be other extenuating circumstances for that verdict.  Sometimes I find newspapers tend to sensationalise things just to get readers interested and when you dig deeper the story isn’t like that at all. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

:huh:I don't get it. -_- But I take it. Glad you enjoy^_^

As in I loved everything you said in your dissertation :lol:.

I just watched Ep1 of Melting Me Softly...sigh...too slapstick for me and story is not exactly gripping either :mellow:.  I really wish the 2 leads were in a drama with less slapstick and more angst (melo).  Honestly the only time I really connected with them was that one moment when they were serious with each other (he was trying to convince her to join the experiment)...and they shone. :wub: I wonder why they picked it?    I feel like their talents are just wasted in this drama?  But the positive is that I am in love with this new actress Won JinAh.  Her deep voice register gets to me.  She reminds me of Seo YeJi.  Both can do slapstick and for some reason I don’t cringe too badly when they do it.  I need to watch her previous dramas which are more serious in nature.  Is Life any good?  What about Rain or Shine?  She won awards for that so I may delve into that instead.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I need to watch her previous dramas which are more serious in nature.  Is Life any good?  What about Rain or Shine?  She won awards for that so I may delve into that instead.

Rain or Shine aka Just Between Lovers is really, really good. I highly recommend it. I am sure you will enjoy watching. 

Life, her character is rather plain, so nothing outstanding. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Not even for KSJ I went down that kind of road. :D Be strong!

I honestly don't care if they are high schoolers or not, either you have something noteworthy to say that adds to the discussion or provides a view, or you just brainlessly fueling your own fangirling account and want to be appreciated by the other brainless lemmings.

Geez what is wrong with you??? Even I can say that you are a brainless fanboy fanning over your stupid kpop girls who btw, doesn't add anything to this society other than to seduce all these teenage boys or even ahjusshis (you are in the ahjusshi category, if you are wondering) with their totally obscene kpop mvs. But....I'll not say that. 

And did I ask you to give me tips on how to watch my dramas? when is the last time time you saw me on a drama thread?? I know how to manage my "issues"

3 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Because the world is not a rainbow road filled with bubbles and sparkling unicorns. The world would be kinda boring if each other would be only pampering.

And seriously??? ITS JUST A DRAMA. What is wrong to expect some sparkling unicorns and bubbles??? Real life is hard as it is, I just watch dramas to take my mind off it, and when I come here to swoon about something I like which I can never do in my real life, I see you tough, "know-it-all" people who sees me with those judgemental eyes. Grrrrhhhhhhhh. 

@Sushimi I don't think venom is with MCU

1 minute ago, Sushimi said:

But i think there is a chance he is going to come out. Because i heard that V2 is going to start in the same timeline as Peter parker timeline.

I guess there is always chance that it might happen. Fingers crossed.

+2

46 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Geez what is wrong with you??? Even I can say that you are a brainless fanboy fanning over your stupid kpop girls who btw, doesn't add anything to this society other than to seduce all these teenage boys or even ahjusshis (you are in the ahjusshi category, if you are wondering) with their totally obscene kpop mvs. But....I'll not say that. 

And did I ask you to give me tips on how to watch my dramas? when is the last time time you saw me on a drama thread?? I know how to manage my "issues"

And seriously??? ITS JUST A DRAMA. What is wrong to expect some sparkling unicorns and bubbles??? Real life is hard as it is, I just watch dramas to take my mind off it, and when I come here to swoon about something I like which I can never do in my real life, I see you tough, "know-it-all" people who sees me with those judgemental eyes. Grrrrhhhhhhhh. 

@kokodusI can tell you what is wrong with me, it's that I am not any of those kind of people, who tries to fit in everywhere and doesn't want to step on people's feet and cause of that fears to say anything against anybody. Sometimes you have to stand your ground and address if you think something is wrong. I'm not the: Let everyone have their opinion, grab each others by our hands and dance around a buquet of flowers-type

Well you could say that, but if you say it, it would be wrong and I would laugh at you, because that is simply not true. And by calling them stupid, without any reason, it only shows me that you haven't matured at all. No need to insult them. 

They are artists, they sell a product. They sell music. It's what they do for living. They are idols. Idols is a job description. They act, never confuse an idol with the private person. Yoohyeon of Dreamcatcher is different than Kim Yoo-hyeon the private person.

And calling me a brainless fandboy is so far fetched from the truth sis, I don't think everything my kpop groups do is good and I am the last who celebrates stuff that I don't like. 

How do they seduce anyone? They don't do anything, they only do their job, they are idols. They sell music and fantasy, it's people's wrong intentions, expectations or thoughts. And you will never find me in that category, because.....and that my surprise you.....I have a full funtioned brain and I am very analytical.

Stop talking such nonsense kokodus. They add as much to the society as much as anyone else. What do you add to society? What does your oppas add to the society?

No, but consider it a freebie. 

The "It's just a......" is a very childish view on the world, because from that kind of perspective you can look at everything on the planet that you don't like. It's not a base for every discussion. It's just an easy way to put yourself above something. It's very thin air.

I don't talk about dramas, I talk about life. @USAFarmgirlpersonality is unique and special and I cherish her for that. If "everyone" would be like that, like you said, it would be normal and kinda boring, don't you think?

So if you "watch dramas to take your mind off, swool over it and see something you can't do in real life, that's fine? It's funny how you talk about me and my judging eyes, WHEN YOU JUST judged me just a few lines ago. You are no different, and you don't even know anything about it. And in the same sentence you even insult girls who work like everyone else. But instead you compare me to people who are clearly more like the crazy fangirl people we talked about. You put me in a brainless ahjussi category.

You know me for years now, don't start a war that you cannot win.

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

As in I loved everything you said in your dissertation :lol:.

Oh, thank you. I appreciate it. ^_^

+2

26 minutes ago, triplem said:

Daebak....I live for these honest conversations between you and @Dhakra...it has been a while :mrgreen:......

I have not read so many lies in one sentence from @kokodusthough. That's new. Seems like she is a bit out of shape. 

But at one point she will be angry at me again and not talk to me for a week. :D 

Edit@triplem There are teasers out for Melting Me? I would love to see them

If anyone hasn't yet watched the film Parasite you need to watch it now. And also keep a fluffy rom-com as dessert if you cannot handle the harshness of life shown in the film. It is truly a remarkable piece of writing and film execution. 

+2

PS: Admins if you get an account delete request from me please ignore. :ph34r: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

+2

30 minutes ago, staygold said:

PS: Admins if you get an account delete request from me please ignore. :ph34r: 

Yeah, because you are STAYgold not LEAVEgold. ^_^

Takes a while anyway and you get messaged by email.