Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dropping by after a while and I've missed so many pages that I have no clue what's going on here.

@staygold I checked out the trailer for "Lucky's First Love" and it looks like something I would enjoy so I've added it to my watchlist. Thank you! :D

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

@Lawyerh I love your DP! As you know, I love LSG ever since I first saw him in King2Hearts (speaking of which, I am tempted to re-watch). I do hope he keeps that hairstyle. Looks so good on him!

Speaking of "shipping", I only ship couples while in a drama but I hardly (almost never) ship couples in real life. When I do let my imagination run wild, I don't imagine ML and FL being together IRL.. more like what it would be like if ML fell in love with me! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@SushimiYou should get a new face then. That one is kind of dirty. Try washing. Water helps a lot......or smiling.......

Oh please "I can't smile"...don't be so emotional. Sigh...

What happened with your.....normally not too bad choice of avatars? You actually had quite decent ones before.

Gosh....it feels dirty to actually give compliments.....now I feel dirty aswell.

I miss the rabbit.

@SushimiOkay....that's a very.....questionable.....reason. Please note that I said questionable, which is way softer than what I wanted to say first.

Can't be so hard to find one. Try the @kokodusway, just take your oppa of the week and go with it. 

Just take a scene from your current fav drama and make it into a gif. Easy. 

+2

@kokodus Well I don't sleep worse actually. Better than ignoring you. A banter a day, keeps the doctor away. Which is kind of funny, since you're a dentist, so it keeps you away.....literally.