Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Watch you will enjoy it , me too I take break from it :D they going in circle , I will watch last week only , to see what happen to Esther & NJ 

I will drop the left handed wife because it is too long. I want to watch Arabic series on TV. Also Korean short dramas are better. Dailies are too boring and long

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

21 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@nohamahamoud2002 im not going to watch Hong Gil Dong. I really dont like his hairstyle & fashion there. I think i have mentioned 1000 times lol. 

And just to alert you, Monster is not 100% happy2 too. 

@Ameera Ali ure so quiet but u even watched more KJH drama than me le... lol. How could it be? :lol:

You prefer KJH in suits :D but I wasn't referring to KJH this time, I meant Sung Yuri, because she makes me laugh so hard :D

anyway, I will look up Sung Yuri, she is my favourite actress now because I laugh all the time at her scenes

Ameera watched Geum Soon :D it is very long :D and I think she watched KJH works long ago, before you, that's why her list is long, like phoenix24

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

now I feel better, he tiptoes  :joy:

Most ppl will still need a ladder :joy: 

@Lawyerh omo ...eps 5 of divorce lawyer 

Spoiler

Wahhh first kiss . Ok peck . This drama is cheesy with a capital C , but I keep watching  :joy:. She’s such a tough nut (wanna slap her ) I died laughing when she mistook him for liking her , though on a subconscious level , there’s some attraction 

@Lawyerh 

Spoiler

Am at ep 6 , yes I always like these moments when the OTP starts seeing each other in a different light or when they open up to each other . She’s one of the most shameless female lead i’ve Seen :joy: ( same like the one in Witches Court ) .

he’s such a nice guy & 

aaah, it was a great weekend. so great to see a star night sky and sunset. feels like I have missed such sights so much! reminded of @usafarmgirl -- where is she? … so am still on holiday but thought I will get some recommendations for the may birthday post. theme is great cinematography. which dramas have great nature shots in background that make you ooh and aah? @triplem @stroppyse and others here, please tag me if you think of dramas and kpop songs. will pop in occasionally till then and will try put up a post in a day or two. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama actually take it back. You no need to watch V2 to know V3 but one thing you should know is the names of the characters:joy:

I finished reading a brief recap on the entire V2 already, only 12 episodes... :D Will probably just watch some of the highlight clips from OCN. Just so that I'm not that blank going into V3.

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

aaah, it was a great weekend. so great to see a star night sky and sunset. feels like I have missed such sights so much! reminded of @usafarmgirl -- where is she? … so am still on holiday but thought I will get some recommendations for the may birthday post. theme is great cinematography. which dramas have great nature shots in background that make you ooh and aah? @triplem @stroppyse and others here, please tag me if you think of dramas and kpop songs. will pop in occasionally till then and will try put up a post in a day or two. 

I thought Goblin had very memorable sceneries 

http://www.flyhoneystars.com/2016/12/26/filming-location-goblin-the-lonely-and-great-god/amp/ 

@Lawyerh ep7

Spoiler

Urghh the confession at the end had to be interrupted by 2nd FL . 

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, triplem said:

I thought Goblin had very memorable sceneries 

http://www.flyhoneystars.com/2016/12/26/filming-location-goblin-the-lonely-and-great-god/amp/ 

@Lawyerh ep7

Reveal hidden contents

Urghh the confession at the end had to be interrupted by 2nd FL . 

@Lmangla I was about to say Goblin too... Quebec City is now on my must-go list! 

I also like the scene at the end of Liar Game. Let me see if I can find it. It's not a drama with lots of picturesque scenery but I really like it that I remember screenshooting it for my wallpaper options. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@Ameera Ali ure so quiet but u even watched more KJH drama than me le... lol. How could it be? :lol:

Haha so he is my oppa now :tounge_wink:

But seriously I don’t know if I told before but he was in the first  kdrama I watched * lie to me*  so I kept for months and month only watching his old drama , then watch his new drama when they aired. 

@nohamahamoud2002 I am nearly 6 years on kdrama watching, but when I think how many kdrama I watch for 4 or three actors only I like these days when I started watching   , I feel sorry for all the actors I ignored their work :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Ameera Ali so which one is your favourite? Lol ure married to mr hwang. Cant claim him as ure oppa..:tounge_wink: no.. no..

Yes I married to hwang  , you playing marriage card ok :joy: , my two favourite is Lee Min-ho + Jang Hyuk they are my secret addiction sorry hwang  :kiss_wink: 

I don’t t know big man one of my favorite drama for my not oppa  :mrgreen: - 

• LOL 1

@Lmangla

I second or third people who said Goblin. One of the best frame in Goblin was when GY handed ET's exam result in the middle of the snow. Another drama was Nirvana in Fire and Ever Night.

+2

add.

While for Chinese movies, Rise of The Legend by Eddie Peng was absolutely stunning with their aerial shots.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

536 :unamused:

@Ameera Ali I love you but we don’t want to add more seat in lee minho fans club. Our ship already full booked :unamused: you are better stay as mrs. hwang and let your love to lee minho is still a secret :unamused:

Don’t worry , I love you too , that why  I will keep him secret :joy: , but what secret between friend , let share him :mrgreen: see how delicious he is , how can someone keep him secret :tounge_xd:

• LOL 2

40 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

538!! I wanna oppa!!!

I can give you discount , 10 % on Hwang :joy:

40% KJH - I don’t own him but I could deal with you in black market :tounge_xd: if you want personalized oppa  , tell me what you want , for example if you want a ladder I have , you want lion , I have , just call buy one oppa get the second half price  , I will help you :tounge_wink:

@nohamahamoud2002 I can’t see tall woman face , I am annoyed  :joy: , but short one look like man :grin: 

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

if you want personalized oppa  , tell me what you want , for example if you want a ladder I have , you want lion , I have , just call buy one oppa get the second half price  , I will help you :tounge_wink:

:joy:

My heart is big, so I will shift from one to the next from each drama :D no need to stick to one oppa :D 

@rosierosie can join the Choi Daniel fan club :D@gm4queen is so generous :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3