Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama low key have the deep desire to watch these parts

Urghhh I want to know what happened! Evil sushi wants to know!

ktcj do you think the mask man is KW?

Where to see these scenes? I haven't seen the last 5 minutes of ep.2... Are you saying the mask man in the spoiler? I don't think so, based on shape of ear, but let me do some detective work first and get back to you ;) 

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

I hope KJW will take a role in melow drama without comedy. I can imagine how hot our screens will be WKWKWKKWKWKW :lol:

I second this. I want to see the angst, the brooding... Have you watched KJW in Who Are You? (not the school series) 

• Love 1

31 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

have not yet :blush:

btw is the story a kind of melow romantic drama? 

It's a police procedural, mystery and romance. KJW played a ghost, no lines. Plot in spoiler

Spoiler

Detective Yang Shi-ohn wakes up from a six-year coma. She gets reassigned to the lost and found department, where she discovers that she's gained the supernatural ability to see ghosts connected to the objects left behind there. Along with her new partner, rookie cop Cha Gun-woo who's a hotheaded skeptic, Shi-ohn uses the information to solve cold cases. Gun-woo only believes in tangible things he can see, hear and touch, but he gradually comes to trust Shi-ohn, and together, the bickering partners help the spirits fulfill their dying wishes and unfinished business before passing on to the afterlife.[8]

One of the ghosts watching over Shi-ohn is her ex-boyfriend Lee Hyung-joon, another detective who died that night six years ago when Shi-ohn received the serious head injury that nearly killed her and left her comatose. They were working on a big case together, but Shi-ohn has no memory of what happened that fateful night.

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

@cenching KJW always intends to press  his body onto PMY :no_mouth: this is the main reason why I keep watching this drama wkwkwkkwkww.. :joy: 

Isn't that what supposed to happen in RL when kissing someone??? :glasses: How to properly kiss someone you love if the only body parts that met were the lips while the rest of the body separated by the gap that can fit another 2 humans being??? :joy:

@sushilicious

I am considering to watch Voice 3 but maybe after more episodes available....

+2

• LOL 1

39 minutes ago, jeijei said:

Anyone watching Le Coup de Foudre? It's so precious <3 It's based on a true story and is told in a nonlinear way. 

Meeeeee!!!!!!! It's a very cute story. It gives me My sunshine vibes. Haha. But please, can someone get a Guan Chao for me?!?  Qiao Yi can have Yan Mo. I only want Guan Chao. He is soooo precious!!!!!!!

It's a much better and more realistic telling of a My Sunshine-esque love story, and I would like to have a Guan Chao as well. He's the genius in the show, but sadly it's not his story. 

• Like 1

@Lawyerh eps 8 !!! The most cheesy get together. But cute 

Spoiler

DEC1A7C6-5D72-487C-8395-F9479D3FA2B6.png

Oh by the way your recycled bae had a script reading 

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

I can tell you that in V2 Ep 1 and Ep 10. KJ points the gun on KW twice. So when we saw the pic it reminded us of these two scenes. Yess i did prior research jajaj 

Okay, will go have a look at ep.1 V2...

The clips of V2 is so few on OCN youtube channel, unlike V1. 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

my last visited is gone..and it shows that i am online based on the green thing...ermmm :crazy:

Ermmmm Helpppp @triplem are you getting this problem too? hahah

Hmmm ? I’m not sure . It comes on only when I’m online .

@Lawyerh ya I love the whole nanjoong diary thing 

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

New oppa :D

I love him too :D 

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

i guess it's some new feature bah...do i have the green online thing on your end?

I always have it since forever.... :huh: That little triangle green light at top corner, right?

• Love 1

25 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

i guess it's some new feature bah...do i have the green online thing on your end?

How is your dad? better?

Yes , I can see it now . 

Dad seems better . Platlet count is still Low but other things are improving . Close monitoring at hospital. 

Get well soon @Lawyerh . The doc recommends 2 episodes of k drama , twice a day :D

Edited by Guest

@sushilicious I just finished V2 ep.1.... can't believe they spent the last 10-15 minutes for car chase scenes... with a little police work interwoven... 

Yeah, saw the gun pointing scene. But can't come up with any comment on it, yet... will probably go through V2 after all...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

+2

@LawyerhIt's the episode where the main lead sings on stage? 

I loved the drama because both leads are clear adults, surrounded by adults (okay the cop is younger) in a mature world, it feels like it's set in a believable world. The cases are interesting, but never too odd or crazy. 

I loved the camera work on QoM, the director was superb when it came down create beautiful scenes. 

To give an example, there were two shots which blew my mind. They tell so much without anyone saying a word, the camera is just set up perfectly. I saved these scenes to this day. :D I remember I swooled over them so much on the thread.

Spoiler

6Vtiz80.png&key=b791b3b7e54c19c57a076275

The colors, how our ahjumma stands alone in the dark. How the male lead is sitting in the light. Its just so perfect.

Spoiler

p6aarba.jpg&key=26b1ebefc5823ffb8261465f

Season 2, both leads are the same, but since I told you already she gets divorced, the people around her change. She keeps the friend with the cafe and most police guys, but no family or her ex-husband. 

Season 2 is okay, it's not as good as S1 but.....sigh....honestly it's hard to explain to you without spoiling you a lot of S1 and S2. Mhm, okay let me say it like this.......many things don't turn out like the fans wanted it. Especially in the first few episodes of S2 you get excited, but they lose their good idea and do the same dancing like in S2 and drag out a specific thing way too long.

But, from my pov, Season 2 had one big advantage, let me introduce you my big noona crush

Spoiler

201902261532772704_5c74dd6fd8c12.jpg

Despite her role as second lead, she is SO beautiful :love: I loved her.

And yes, I do see that she looks pretty much the same like the girls I posted before. I definitely have a clear taste of girls. :D I bet if I would put their pictures next to each other they would look like twins. 

Well, I hope there is a third season, they have to make up for the second.

13 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

The OST Jang Hae In - From Far Away is superb! 

The OST is AMAZING! The song is since ages in my playlist.

+2

@LawyerhDon't worry, MQ had a very small fanbase, during the 2nd season we were so few, I didn't even post on the thread because it was more or less empty.

Well, this chemistry between these two grows of course, but......it's very weird. I do not talk about any case when I say disappointed dragging, the big case in S2 is honestly quite interesting, but it takes soooo long until the good stuff begins, the last episode was so good.

I talk about Detective Ha and Seol-Ok, you could see that they like/love each other and dance around. But she was married and he tried to find his old gf. 

Early Season 2 spoiler

Spoiler

So S2 starts and you feel like this season, they finally become a couple and it starts good, you have tons of sweet moments of jealosy, back and forth and neither of the two take action to confess, you always feel like it's obvious but THEY DRAG IT and well......I need a third season.... :vicx: