Add and Subtract Game

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

quite like this pair... good detective couple... always bickering. And never become full blown love affair. Fit my bills haha.... 

It’s the unspoken romance that you like . It does make it more interesting 

• Replies 148.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I left quite a long time and I must miss many things here.

@triplem I'm pretty good and still busy with works.

@kokodus hey... you tag me to those threads.. I miss it. I just can log in today.

And to everyone... how's life?? Fun? Good? I hope you all say yes. I miss you. I'll come back here often soon. See ya. 

I forgot... 

Gal, what happened to you ? I hope everything is ok . Anyway Glad to see you here . Miss watching dramas together. Did you watch My fellow citizens & The secret life of my secretary ?

@sushilicious well done . Two more to go ! Fighting!!

@lynne22 hv you watched Pokémon det pick yet? Good ? 

Waves @Ameera Ali I’m anticipating some gifs from TSLof My Secretary. There were so many cute moments 

Edited by Guest

@triplem & @ktcjdrama I just now I watch episode 3 in the break, loved every scene  :mrgreen: where she  was hiding , she so hilarious :joy:

15579150371557915023.gif

... loved the walk , feel her excitement :joy: 

@Ameera Ali hi my good kisser :kiss_wink: WKWKWKWKWKWKW :joy:

:joy: Mr hwang shy , so I should be the good kisser one  :mrgreen: , hi darling loved your thought on Mr lion :yum: now I give more attention to his body position near DM body :joy: 

@Lawyerh  I hope u feeling better today than yesterday :wub: &  @triplem I hope your dad doing great today than the start of week as well  :relaxed:

• Love 1

@Sejabin

Episode 10 was a week ago and you still can't get over it.....:joy: But of course I have to agree with you that KJW brought the kissing scene in K drama to another level that left even PMY breathless and flushed. He does really really know how to kiss....

+2

• LOL 2
14 minutes ago, cenching said:

Does anyone watch Sky Castle?? Saw the trailer and it looked good....

+2

I did. Very good. I started late, very hard to stop till I finished all available 14 episodes then, sleeping at 4am. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, cenching said:

@ktcjdrama

Thank you....I will try it....

But you didn't like Abyss... so maybe our taste could be different? Hahahahaa...

Still give SKY Castle a try anyway... it has dark comedy. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2

no. I just copy from google and paste in soompi. 

You have to save it in the phone and use a host to post in Soompi. I use funkyimg.com

@ktcjdrama

Nothing wrong with trying....:glasses: I will drop it if I don't like it....Sky Castle trailer looks awesome while Abyss even the trailer looks positively ghastly....:skull:

+2

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Sejabin said:

+2

ok I will try to learn it..

btw why they make it harder after updated? Sighhhhhhh.. 

I don't think it's because of the update. There are some links in Google that are protected by copyright and don't allow any copy/paste. If the problem is the copyright, you can't do it at all even with a host....

+2

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic