Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Ameera Ali i normally oni see ur gif le... i got no patient reading long sentence hahaha.... unless im really curious about something. 

Me too , god forgive me I keep liking something I didn’t read in that thread  :joy:  I may be like Ameera is crazy I don’t know :tounge_xd:

But there was  fan girl experience I read it & it  was long but the main point was she didn’t get signature, or picture from lion , after hours in cold  :cry: But still happy about it , good for her :joy:

then this fan girl most be dead by now she get more that standing outside watching her idol working 

zvXwjm.gif?download=true

@sushilicious it seem good 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Lol sus @Ameera Ali is on deep romance mood:wub:. U'll kill her mood by introducing Mo Tae Gu :lol:

Ill try the S3, seems could be interesting. 

Maybe I need balanced diet :joy: HPL really didn’t got any plot to discuss , I just watching for comedy & romance part - shallow as hell :joy:

I put my faith on TSLOMS to deliver in the plot department :mrgreen:

@Lawyerh you watching good , so you and @sushilicious would keep selling it  , I need to know how money episodes is it voice 3 , I like it’s on Weekends I don’t have anything to watch on weekends  :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

23 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

You are right yes. It's the continuation of S2. :)

Let me know if it's needed to watch S2 or not. I'll join you in the thread next weekend after Confession ends this weekend. 

HPL ~ I am more than 10 pages behind. Don't feel like catching up, no time also... Will just continue watching my lion purr and roar...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

528 :bawling:

@Ameera Ali huuu uuuuu uuuu.. why must he opened his blouse in the previews ep WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYY :bawling: huuuu uuuuuuu

oh my poor heart :bawling:

we wait for shirtless for so long :mrgreen: , but she change her shirt & she still in his home  , did they do more that looking at each other eyes & holding hands :joy::joy:

• LOL 1

12 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

we wait for shirtless for so long :mrgreen: , but she change her shirt & she still in his home  , did they do more that looking at each other eyes & holding hands :joy::joy:

I am guessing so.... :D

• LOL 1

@Sejabin Darling, men don't wear blouse....:joy: They wear polo shirt or shirt....:joy: Regarding OTP in HPL, I feel they got great chemistry on screen  BUT way better chemistry off screen...They are more relaxed....HPL has zero substance worse than TYH....

+2

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

534 :kiss_wink:

@cenching but in touch your heart their eyes speak more.. I found gap in kjw and pmy gazes on screen.. I don’t know why.. perhaps it is park min young. Wkkwkwwk the feeling is.. it’s like not enough. Like I want more.. there is something wrong in pmy eyes expression in this drama. Hmmmhhh

Like I said the story has zero substance, not enough emotional built up leading to the sexy scene hence we can't feel it and the OTP can't really feel it too. I admitted the kissing scene is really scorching but since I don't get emotionally invested in HPL so I was watching it only with my mind not my heart. PMY losses tons of weight started episode 6-7 , her cheeks sinking gradually and she got eye bags. Maybe the pressures of busy schedules, that's why I said she looked more relaxed off screen....

+2

@ktcjdrama

I tried Abyss but most of the casts don't appeal to me.....I got bored....:sleeping:

• LOL 2

@Ameera Ali @Lawyerh

I am officially hooked to Jin Tae-Hyun's performance, that I created a YouTube list of top scenes. Oh my God. This is top class acting. I am totally amazed and nailed. Only a theatre actor can do this. And he acted as Hamlet in 2000. Amazing. All my respect to such a talent. The other actors in the drama are just so indistinct compared to him. The only actress that stands out as equally talented is Lee Seung-Yeon who acted the role of the mother.

• Like 2

@sushilicious

Ahh yes,,, I heard about Sonic’s design issues *facepalm*

Is that even sonic??? But still, I think the issues have something to do with the higher ups instead of the character designers. I mean, as an artist, I’m sure the designers want the fans to be satisfied, but ultimately the decisions are not in their hand. 

Here’s a pic of sonic and pikachu switching their face. Lols 

8c0bd8fa75a04abfbb0917d2c5d024a8.jpg

• LOL 1

@CamelKnight how are you doing? What do you think about GOT S08?

@sushilicious hahaha i know right? Its sad tbh...

@Sejabin There’s actually this one modern C-drama that is right up your alley, Well Intended love, but sadly, there’s no reliable subs right now. We’ll have to wait till Netfilx finally airs it with subs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

534 :rolleyes:

boring.. what drama is good to watch other than hpl? 

The secret life of my secretary . Not sexy but OTP has that cute chemie. 

Edited by Guest

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Lol while watching JTH video.. im distracted with his coat more... it looks like curtain hahaha.... @Ameera Ali

like @Ameera Ali you both love comedy very much :D

I like comedy too :D but sometimes, I just miss theatrical acting, can't help it after studying so much Shakespeare and the "tragic hero in Aristotle's poetics"* at college :wub:

Spoiler

Aristotle defines a tragic hero as “a person who must evoke a sense of pity and fear in the audience. He is considered a man of misfortune that comes to him through error of judgment.”

• Like 1
  • Love 1

+2

@triplemOf course I did, you know that. I even watched it while it was airing. 

Where do you think is this gif from? :D 

giphy.gif

The story was mediocro, but I liked the main lead, but more importantly, the female second lead was HOT AF!

I totally rooted for her tbh, since she was also quite nice. 

Spoiler

na-hae-ryung-91584ac5-3b8f-481c-81dd-e28

Totally my type. ♥