Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw anyone watch queen mistery?

Ask @Dhakra. I know he did

4 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem lol. I put it on about 3 days already lol:joy: it’s cute :joy:

Oh really . I must hv been in a blurr. 

@Ameera Ali whose on your favourite oppa list. ?

Edited by Guest

@Ameera Ali whose on your favourite oppa list. ?

•Mr Hwang 

Lee Min-ho

Jang Hyu

•Ji Chang-wook

•Rain

•Kang Ji-hwan

•Jang Dong-gun

• Song Seung-heon

•Joo Jin-mo

•Lee Min Ki 

These my top favorite 

* this girl can love more  :joy:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama episode 2 looks hella awesome. I understand which scene you meant haha. The scene of the artist tied to those metal ropes right? Later up it’s more gruesome like after they found her body...(it becomes a literal art piece..just saying :phew:) but they blurred it out. So it’s fine.

The blurring out part sometimes irked me, not saying that I have to see the "art piece"... But like the grandma found in the closet in V1. I was having a hard time wondering what were we supposed to be seeing before it registered.

Another one in Psychometric, there was a part where we're supposed to be seeing a thumb/finger peeking from the suitcase, but because it was blurred out, I didn't know it, until later on in one of the flashback, they forgot to blur it out, then I saw that it's supposed to be a finger...

• Love 1

12 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Dhakra surprised to see KSG can dance. So talented. With Ahn Hyo Seop.

She is always cute in whatever she does. :D They should make use of that talent.

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Ask @Dhakra. I know he did

Yes, @LawyerhI watched it. Both seasons actually. 

@Ameera Ali as I am rather a new soompi user and Kdrama viewer, I don't know the actors you mentioned :D for me, I adopt @triplem 's idea, of switching from the current oppa to the next :D

Actually I tend more to watch the work and not the actors. I usually get attracted to the trailer, and if the characters are acceptable in terms of looks I watch. Also the story of the drama is very important to me. The genre is another important thing, for me comedy is the top, and no need to say musicals where there are singing (the best example was Heartstrings) then fantasy, action, thriller, sometimes even horror. As for pure romance, it is very boring to me, but I can watch romantic comedy to laugh :D

family drama is good if it is not too draggy or evil. I love watching child actors. Melodrama is sometimes good like "My only one" because I loved the Father/Daughter thing.  I guess the weekly dramas of KBS are OK in general.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, sushilicious said:

you can see the blurred out head...:sweat_smile: (prepping you)

My version, all blurred out... I only see very blurry giant white canvas with a hint of red... Only depending on the verbal description by the police officer... So what happened to those wires btw... they're gone...

• Love 1

11 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@triplem How's your dad today?

His temperatures under control but platelets quite Low as expected ( he’s at that point in the cycle ) . Hopefully will go up. 

Edited by Guest

@triplem

Pray for your Dad to get well soon....Plus take care of yourself too, it's a very tiring and stressful to take care of the sick one...:heart::kiss_wink:

@Sejabin

KJW had no problem in kissing men on screen so kissing pretty girl like PMY is like a walk in the park....:glasses: But yes! He is a great and sexy kisser....:glasses: A kind of kisser that can jacks up the body temperature of the one he is kissing and the viewers....:naughty:

@sushilicious

Is Voice 3 good even without Oppa JH?

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

43 minutes ago, cenching said:

But I didn't watch Voice 2? Is that fine???

+2

Sushi and I didn't watch V2 also. It's fine. They talked a bit about some people and cases from V2 but enough information for us to follow.

• Love 1

+2

@Lawyerh

Spoiler

Yes, she will. Her hubs doesn't play a role soon.

S1 is actually quite good. After you finish it, tell me how you liked it. Interesting into reading your thought. I also loved the OST of the first season. 

There seems to be a slump in overall kdrama watching worldwide... because I notice that not only in soompi that participation is lower than before, but even in dramabeans, the comments section has very low participation too.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Long list... like grocery shopping list. Kim Jae Wok not there? Is this list even valid? :mrgreen:

8A560ACF-3F45-4EFE-94DE-E72B4F1C6E62.gif

..that list is work of  BloodSweat & Tears  :joy::mrgreen: , he isn’t there , because I hate him ,like @Sejabin he so good kissing :joy: 

@ktcjdrama , @triplem & @nohamahamoud2002

It’s  Monday , are you ready for this face :mrgreen:

5cd92e1d6a037292861850.gif?download

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

KJW :mrgreen: - we are twins 

So you are saying you're good in kissing too?? :D:P@Sejabin come and see, we have another good kisser here!!

Mrs Hwang is gonna fall in love all over again with Mr Hwang... He can fight, he can kiss, he can dance, he can sing... woohoo.......... (go see FP main thread)

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

It’s  Monday , are you ready for this face :mrgreen:

So ready !!! 

——

thanks @cenching. Yes , not easy caring  for a sick person. But his spirits is up , so just thankful for little steps to recovery 

Edited by Guest