Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Oh AHS is the 2nd lead in 17 going 30. But i like his style in Abyss more haha... 

And he also singing here too... 

Oh? Is he an idol, too??

Uh.oh. I'm going to have trouble with my list of "Top 4" idol-actors. I've already limited myself to only 4 idols, and I had to shuffle my list to include Park JinYoung from "He's Psychometric." 

By the way, where is @usafarmgirl?  Her name's not coming up when I tag her? 

edited: Get well soon, @triplem

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Tried it and she is not there...:pensive: I think she left....:pensive:

Deleted the account I guess. She couldn't have done it without the help of mods or admins. @triplem do you know anything about this? She would've said something if she was going to leave though. I can't help but panic now. @Dhakra

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Yeah you can request to remove your account on Soompi. 

@kokodus but I don’t think she is that kind of person to just leave without saying goodbye...

Yep sushi, that's why this situation feels even more scarier to me. Is she mad at me or something?? Why didn't she just tell me before making such a decision?? You remember how once when I said if I were to leave soompi I'll not make a big scene and quietly leave, and she was like it's unfair to not say goodbyes to your loved ones and all....

@triplem Hope your dad recovers soon. Dengue was rampantly spreading in India last year and our government was pushing us to boil and drink this particular herb. They gave this free of cost in all government hospitals. Don't know if you can get this in your country. It's a Siddha medicine. 

https://www-thehindu-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/nilavembu-kudineer-kills-dengue-virus-protects-from-chikungunya/

• Like 3

@Lawyerh this actor is doing a great job in Monster. His acting is so good.

@kokodus about usafarmgirl, maybe someone hacked her account, and she had to request deletion by contacting the moderators through email, that is the only logical explanation. She can create a new one with a different username (because she can't use the same username twice) and I guess in that way, she will try to contact her friends again.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Omg what happened to usafarmgirl?!?!?! I thought she was on a vacation..... I must be the worst friend ever, I didn't even realize she was gone for a very long time...

huh? You didn't know, too?

She appears to have disappeared, went off the grid.  Oh dear. 

36 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

That song seems for webtoon. Hes not in idol business... but hes ex JYP trainee. He can speak english too.. cos he live in Canada before.

Ok haha enough stalking eh sharing investigation result i mean lol...

Oh who else on ur top4 idol list? 

My top four used to be:

Siwan, Kyungsoo Do (because they can act)

and  Ok Taecyeon and Yoon Doojoon (my "participation trophy" recipients, hahaha. They're on my list because I like their dependable guy image, not because they can act ACT) 

I understand about stalking. You should see my good friend @nrllee; she's an expert at this "researching" business. She must have an algorithm somewhere. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

hey friends, I used some brains, usually people use the same username on other social media,

I searched her and found this IG account

https://www.instagram.com/usafarmgirl/

If she is the same, you can try contacting her there, because I don't think many people use the same combination of username (I am rather new to soompi, so I don't personally know her, but I remember her name when I was reading posts)

@kokodus @sushilicious

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@sushilicious Blasphemy. PINEAPPLE HEAD AND DENG LUN ARE TWO DIFFERENT PERSONS. 

I'm going to teach you who is who today. LOL. 

This right here is Dylan Wang aka Pineapple head. The pineapple of my eye. The love of my life. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIeFnGvQSxJCADBtRrDmN

Look at all those spikes in his head, it's the reason why he is called pineapple head. Lol

Now moving on to Deng Lun. Now everyone must have already known this, he played one of my all time favourite character PHOENIX in a drama called Ashes of love. He looked, walked, slept, behaved like a Phoenix in every way. LOL. 

Phoenix+Top+CDrama+Must+Watch+Deng+Lun+A

Look how he is shining in that God of war costume. He will forever be my favorite. And yes his new drama with Angela baby is scheduled to air soon. Crossing my fingers and toes for the drama to be good. 

This is how bae looks when he is not out there fighting wars against demons and deadly beasts. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkdwtUh2GXNFO-J9s2FvN

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Omg what happened to usafarmgirl?!?!?! I thought she was on a vacation..... I must be the worst friend ever, I didn't even realize she was gone for a very long time...

I tagged her a few times here but she never responded . But I suspect after what happened to her WGM  ship - she was quite sad & all .

Maybe she’s just given up on k ent because she was really disappointed 

https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/people-events/article/3002167/singer-lee-jong-hyun-cnblue-admits-involvement

she did not tell me that she was going to remove her acc. We can’t anyway, has to go through Soompi support 

thanks all for your good wishes & tips . My dad’s temp seems under control . He’s got other complications ( diabetic etc) , so I’m careful what I give him . But I was also told to give him boiled papaya leaf juice . 

@ktcjdrama wahhh 3 times is no joke.  My dad was so weak . Could hardly walk. 

Edited by Guest

48 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@packmule3 haha yeah sometimes we love actor idol not bcos of their acting skills...

2PM Lee Junho is one that i think have quite decent acting skill.

And Seo Kang Joon from 5urprise is outliars.. hes doing better in acting than as boyband for me lol...

Yes, I like Lee Junho. He plays the "everyman" roles convincingly. I also helps that his features are those of an ordinary man. 

Seo Kang Joon...  he's a heartthrob isn't he? I think if the camera just focuses on his eyes, I'll believe anything that he says as the gospel truth. He must have been a snake charmer in a previous life or something. 

I made a list on my blog of all the other idol-actors I considered good. 

52 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

hey friends, I used some brains, usually people use the same username on other social media,

I searched her and found this IG account

https://www.instagram.com/usafarmgirl/

If she is the same, you can try contacting her there, because I don't think many people use the same combination of username (I am rather new to soompi, so I don't personally know her, but I remember her name when I was reading posts)

@kokodus @sushilicious

Good thinking!  Thanks. That seems to be our missing @usafarmgirl.  I teased her so often about having to milk cows and coming home with the cows. 

I don't have instagram or facebook though so I won't be able to contact her. But I wish her well wherever she is. And will light a candle for her safe journey. 

@kokodus, don't wrack yourself with guilt.  Let's remember the fun times and good memories.  

• Like 3

I lost many friends here during the few chaos of site maintenance, most likely USAfarmgirl experienced the same thing and coupled with whatever happens in real life she is unable to come back yet.....Let's wait and see, she isn't the type who will simply disappear quietly...

+2

• Like 2

@nohamahamoud2002 Thank you for finding her Instagram account for me. You are such a sweet heart, it looks like her but it seems to be an private account so I can't tell for real. Anyways thank you so much for making an effort to find her. :heart:

@packmule3 I had no idea as well. I thought she was on a vacation. I was in and out of soompi myself because of all these exams. Sighhh. 

@triplem I know, she was kinda sad about that issue and that was the last time I pm-ed her to tell her to not be too sad. She was responding well at that time. Sighhhh. Maybe something happened in her real life. I'm trying to not imagine worse things but I can't help myself. Ok ok she will come back. She is just taking a break. She will be back in no time. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Can I say... @triplem I used to say your name like this Tri  Plem..then just a few days back..a sudden lightbulb lited and I was like OHHHH

Triple-M. Omg. I did I not know that?!

Yes ! It is triple - M . lol because me , my hubs & kiddo hv names starting with M. :joy:

10 minutes ago, cenching said:

I lost many friends here during the few chaos of site maintenance, most likely USAfarmgirl experienced the same thing and coupled with whatever happens in real life she is unable to come back yet.....Let's wait and see, she isn't the type who will simply disappear quietly...

+2

I think she was back after the site maintenance. Also . I was still able to tag her up until last week . But today , I can’t . So In the last few days she must hv asked Soompi support to delete her account 

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yes ! It is triple - M . lol because me , my hubs & kiddo hv names starting with M. :joy:

The moment I saw your Triplem it's reminded me of my family because Hubs and my 2 boys' names are also M....I usually named certain thing with 3M1C (the C is me...) :joy:

Regarding USAfarmgirl, I remember she said she won't simply leaves without words.....I hope everything is OK with her but if she did delete her account I can only wish her the best....:dissapointed:

+2

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Thank you for finding her Instagram account for me. You are such a sweet heart, it looks like her but it seems to be an private account so I can't tell for real. Anyways thank you so much for making an effort to find her. :heart:

I suggest you follow her on instagram, and write a comment on one of the photos, and make sure she is OK. (I can't do that because I don't know her personally). You can write her a short comment, mention your soompi username. That is all.

Don't worry. I think she might have closed her account if it was hacked. I mean Hacking can cause real problems. In that case, it would be safer to ask for account deletion. Don't worry :)

• Like 3

@triplemSLA is on hold again, pheewww, it so amazing and hard to watch at the same time. I need another more "Normal" drama. :D And not RomCom, sigh.....we need a good slice of life or Terius/ManXMan/Lookout kind of drama. having romance, but the focus is somewhere else.  

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Deleted the account I guess. She couldn't have done it without the help of mods or admins. @triplem do you know anything about this? She would've said something if she was going to leave though. I can't help but panic now. @Dhakra

Huh, well, she was busy the last few weeks. So it doesn't surprise me that she is gone, deleting her account is a major step though. But that's the way it supposed to work, not many words, just leave and well.....disappear. Better than making a fuss about it, still sad that she didn't tell anyone in private. 

I try to contact her aswell, maybe I can get in touch with her. 

What makes me a bit worried is really step of deleting herself, that is so......un-USAFarmgirl-ish, normally she is the fluffy unicorn who makes everyone happy, but long-long-long time people here know a bit about her past and what lies behind this happy mask. I fear or am at least concerned that something similiar might have happened. 

Mhm, I hope that's not it and she is just sick of us. :joy: That explanation would make me way more happy. 

Thanks @sushilicious I'm sure she had her reasons. Praying that everything is fine with her and her family. :heart: 

@nohamahamoud2002 Thank you dear. I think if it's just the problem of someone hacking her account, she would've contacted me in slack. There is no way she would leave without telling me or @Dhakra or people in this thread. As dhakra said, this deleting the account is just not her. I think the possibility of her getting into a fight with someone in a thread and getting banned from soompi wouldve made me less worried than her deleting her own account without contacting any one of us. But knowing her, that's just highly impossible. Wherever she is whatever she is doing, I hope she is fine and not in any trouble. 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

What makes me a bit worried is really step of deleting herself, that is so......un-USAFarmgirl-ish, normally she is the fluffy unicorn who makes everyone happy, but long-long-long time people here know a bit about her past and what lies behind this happy mask. I fear or am at least concerned that something similiar might have happened. 

that is why I am suggesting the hacking idea. It can be a reason for deleting the account. I tried deleting my account once, I know she can do it from outside soompi by sending an email to the maintenance, if she can't login to her account. Because if someone hacked her account, they might start causing trouble. And hacking means the hacker changed her password. In that case, she won't be able to login and the hacker might start sending messages to her friends, causing her trouble. The only solution in that case would be she contacts the maintenance from outside and ask for deletion, just by using her email, without logging in to soompi. (I did this trick once, and knew the support email which is support@soompi.zendesk.com). This means anyone can contact soompi support and ask for deletion without logging in to soompi.

I don't think anyone would want to leave soompi for any reason whatever :) it is the best forum. When I tried to go away once, I just couldn't do it, and went back to the support desk  before the passing of 48 hours, to tell them I want to stay. It is just a lifetime for us here.

@kokodus if her password is changed by a hacker, she won't be able to contact you :) 

• Like 3