Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Ameera Ali even though Kim Jae wook is under my list, but I think I will just watch it when it completes its run. As much as I love his style..but I’m just not a fan of the story. Its too light for me:sweatingbullets:Kim Jae Wook always does this kind of dramas. Haha that’s why I only watch his heavier dramas, Guest and voice :joy: I drop most of his romance dramas.

Somsak in real life looks lovely.

+2

If u get time , give it a try :wub: I love his work :mrgreen:

@Sejabin & @Lmangla I am glad u will give it a try :wub:

@Lawyerh finally I will watch feel good to die :joy:

• Like 2

@Lmangla Siddha is actually 6 years. A friend of a friend is studying there. Actually my mom wants me to join that too, she hugely believes in them, but yeah I thought my current degree would be helpful to make more money. Hahaha. I'm glad that it helped with your migraine. I know some doctors who would prescribe ayurvedic medicine or direct their patients to siddha treatment even if it's against their oath. Lol. Personally I believe that as we evolved we also contracted many unnamed and complicated diseases but our old way of medicine has no way of keeping up to that. Hence why we are pushed into relying on Western medicine. As my mom says, they are the one who introduced the diseases and now they are trying to treat us. Hahaha. 

• Love 2

@sushilicious it was @Lmangla that got me to watch LUTYN with her . The thread was super fun. But unlike her , I wasn’t paying much attention to the traditional medicine stuff . :mrgreen:I was only concerned about the romance 

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali Although I love my rom-coms ,  I am actually picky with them & tend to drop them very quickly unlike crime or even melodramas where the plot can keep me there . Actually my fave genre is action/ crime  romance with some comedy . But yes we can fangirl together over KJW. Those cheekbones :D . But PMY is hit & miss  for me . Hopefully story line is good. 

Anyway I squeezed in eps 8 of COAGL @Lawyerh wahhh . 

Spoiler

I like the dynamics of Jae in vs Ha Min. I wonder if at the end of the day HM will double cross the old man prosecutor. But I appreciate Jae In’s approach in solving problems & dealing with people . Very unconventional. But Gosh poor Kim Dan - I’m sad for her finding out the truth about her dad. 

@kokodus ~ ah I see, so it is 6 years of study. good to know! yea, found it really helpful and actually the questions they asked in terms of symptoms were spot on. and they even asked questions that english med docs didn't ask... so actually felt really secure where I felt like they understood migraine better than english med docs. guess siddha also depends on whether it suits your body -- at least for me, it was a good choice.

@Ais1ing ~ hey ya! what have you been up to?

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

I was only concerned about the romance 

LOL... well other than the romance, thought it was hilarious how he kept dying and hence the bet. think he pretty much filled his quota for dying in every drama before that...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Ais1ingWoohoo, former fav mod is baaaaack! About time you are back! What have you been doing all this time?

@LawyerhConfession still good? I'm really not the biggest fan of superpowers in crime dramas. I'm already annoyed by "Kill it"'s constant showcasing of Hana's Dart throwing ability. We got it, fine drama, you don't have to repeat it every episode.

Hello @Sejabin @Dhakra @Lmangla @Lawyerh

and everyone :wub:

Life got in the way and Soompi fell by the wayside, but it's great to see all you chingu's again. 

@Berou  Huge HELLO! :D

First time watching a K-drama in months.... and I picked Sandglass --> how did I not see this before? I'm really liking it so far. 

Time to get back to it, and I have no idea what number we're on... :D oh well, just ignore the randomness. 

Later Folks chinese2-smiley.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 3

+2

@LawyerhOh wow. Sleepy? :D Looking forward to your thoughts about it after 3+4. 

It's so dumb, especially since she begins to throw imaginary darts now while watching at the investigation board. Nana is by far the weakest point currently in the drama. 

3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Question: If you are given a chance to meet one of these two,who will you pick?( Look at my signature

I'd still want to meet the hot priest - sounds sacrilegious eh :D 

@Lawyerh I was writing a long post on COAGL ...ahahahah....because I think I love the drama a lot and deserves my praise.

@Ais1ing Waves...so good to see you here. Hope you have been well!

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

ts call @triplem , she probably will hide had this expression on her face , saying no I love my DP

andawaeeee...I will stick to my oppa..actually I want to change it to mr dimples. 

Edited by Guest

On 4/1/2019 at 11:46 PM, kokodus said:

That is the monkey king hairstyle. Have you not watched hwayugi??? I think he looked strangely handsome there even with that monkey hair cut. I swear only he can pull this off. Haha. He makes me swoon. 

@kokodus sadly no, I have not seen Hwayugi (hides in shame) Is it good? I love him and have seen most of his work except for Hwayugi LOL

@Lawyerh no, I haven't bought it yet. It's sitting in my shopping cart right now but I'm waiting to buy it with other things so I can get free shipping. LOL I'm cheap like that.

@Sejabin isn't SK II expensive? I've been wanting to buy a bottle since I heard it's really good and it keeps getting amazing reviews but a bottle of it here is like $200+ and it hurts to spend that kind of money on liquid. Hahahaha! I have not used Korean makeup so I don't know how they compare to western brands.

@nohamahamoud2002 whaaaat?! Westlife is back?! I love them! And I love this new song you shared. Are they touring? Did they release a new album?

@Ameera Ali what is the new drama with Park Min Young called? I'm interested in watching it.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

+2

Park Min Young? Wasn't she the girl of Healer? Wait Kim Jae-Wook..... Kim Jae-Wook..... @triplem @cenchingWasn't he the fantastic bad guy actor in "Voice"? Mhm......according to asianwiki it starts next week though, but I found an ep0......

Ohhh.....it's pure RomCom due to wiki........ugh........I'm out....premise sounded not too bad though.

No wee..Josee :ph34r: