Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@mouse007

Regarding SKII Miracle Water, don’t bother to buy...I finished 2 bottles with no results at all....My Sis used the whole range for almost 10 years with no visible improvement. The only thing worth buying for SKII line is their mask which is superb in terms of results and price....

@Dhakra

KJW IS fantastic in Voice both cheek bones and acting....:thumbsup:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@cenching it's glow your face. can't you feel it? the skin became soft and moist too. 

Nope, nothing zero nada.....The face masks did that though....My complexion turn into the so called glass skin if I used the mask....

@sushilicious

I have not start any drama yet....Will you pass the cheek bones??? :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Yeah u hooked me up lol... indeed well meet target... how about another victim @lynne22 ? IgqiMm8.gif

+2

16 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh don’t worry..I will bug @lynne22 hehehe :naughty:

@Lmangla Traditional meds are good, but I believe people think it’s fake it’s because of the herbal medicine they use. Oh like..several pieces of leaves could heal someone.

+2

Next week..... Promise!  

I've been busy with this guy... IgqiMm8.gif

giphy.gif

-2 ( sorry can't help with the counting :sweatingbullets: gotta go now )

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I guess i just didnt really bother how it end. 

when this happens, my trick is to watch the last 10 minutes or read recap. last 10 minutes usually tells you everything and you feel like you watched anyway! hahahhaha....

P.S ~ chingus, can you all put actual numbers instead of just - or + 2? takes time to actually calculate since there are no  numbers... thanks!

• LOL 4

38 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

when this happens, my trick is to watch the last 10 minutes or read recap. last 10 minutes usually tells you everything and you feel like you watched anyway! hahahhaha....

P.S ~ chingus, can you all put actual numbers instead of just - or + 2? takes time to actually calculate since there are no  numbers... thanks!

Yes, ma'am. I almost didn't join in because I didn't want to backtrack. 

@lynne22

What Cdrama is this?

giphy.gif

I'm on team add, right? If not, oh well. I just made a basket for the opposing team. hahaha. 

• LOL 4

@packmule3 the new Heaven Sword Dragon Saber that's airing right now... 

He's actually a side character... but a serious Scene stealer!! ... :wub: arrogant and flawed... lols.... tbh.. considering my age... I find his romance.. short as it is... ( viewers only got like 1.5 episode) is very well made... and mature. 

His other half is dead now.. but I can still feel him carrying her in his every action.. :wub: And...he loves his daughter to pieces.... :D

giphy.gif

So, in this gif.. his daughter tells him that she's is pregnant... he's surprised.. happy and I guess a little bit sour too...  

giphy.gif

But seriously.. I think he would rather forget he had a son in law hahahahahahahahahhaha...  especially because the said son in law was once a rival :joy:

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem reply you (long) back on thread. Hahaha....

And since u mentioned life on mars :

I also like Life on Mars, but i didnt finish the last 2 eps, somehow idk i just lost interest when he wake up & going to go back to future. And life distracted me after that, and i never going back to watch :lol: I guess i just didnt really bother how it end. 

+2

LOM ending ( don’t open if u plan to watch ) ...overall LOM did justice to the BBC series it was adapted from & stuck very closely to it . In fact , it added its own Korean flavour to it which I thought made it even better 

Spoiler

He was very depressed in the present & missed his friends from the 80s . Because this is a fantasy drama where a lot is not explained even till the end , I kept questioning about whether the 80s was real,  as in he did travel back in time or was it all a figment of his imagination. He finally jumped off the building & went back to the past. For some they saw this as suicide & for some they felt he went back to the time that he was the happiest. So the ending is rather open . I still liked it though as the whole drama was very well executed & it matches the BBC ending 

By the way , this PD of Life on Mars did another drama I loved called Cruel City ( also JKH as . lead ) . Have you seen it ? Check it out . 

17 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem @Lmangla:bawling:

Hide contents

It’s a happy sweet ending haha. But it’s really upsetting when they had to seperate :( but of cause fate have it. They are back to Seoul! Yay!! Imagine there is a season 2 of LUTYN.Will you watch it?

+2

Hugs. He & the cast filmed till 6am that day of the finale . Crazy right . Yes , I will watch season 2

Edited by Guest

@mouse007 Hwayugi is a very good show. Especially if you are a LSG fan, you will like it so muchhhhh. Son Oh Gong is such an interesting character. But the ending was bad. It's a fantasy romcom, how hard it must be to whip up a solid happy ending. But they totally went nuts and gave a ambiguous open ending. I didn't even watch the last ep and only read recaps. Sighhhh. But I still rewatch the fun eps from time to time, when I wanted to laugh out loud. It was one hilarious drama. Cha Seung won and LSG had this love hate relationship that I loved. They were roomies here, cue the co habitation hijinks. Hahaha. Fun bromance. And other side characters like Lee Hong Ki and and the zombie girl( I forget her name) were also so fun to watch. Overall it's such an entertaining drama. 

this song never left my playlist. I keep adding and removing songs from my current playlist, but this one always stays. Haha. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@sushilicious ~ I really like the fact that korean dramas don't have seasons. I have lost interest in english shows because they seem to go on and on and on and on. the only shows I don't mind seasons is detective shows like elementary but they are basically stand alone episodes where the story is essentially one episode.

• LOL 4

@mouse007"good" dramas ^_^ None of them are actually "good". Well I wouldn't say I like PMY, I think she, and @stroppysewill scold me for that, was the weakest actor in "Healer" and I don't even want to start about City Hunter. 

KJW was fantastic in Voice though, I remember I said back then his acting and potraying of the killer was as good as Heath Ledgers performance as joker. So I would like to see him again.......but RomCom.....sigh....that's so not my area.....

Spoiler

NOT MY AREA

(insider)

@triplemAre you going to watch it? I know I can trust your judgement.

@cenchingI don't know anything about his cheek bones, but his acting was superb.

30 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

you going to watch it? I know I can trust your judgement.

Will check out 1st couple of episodes. I hv a full plate , so story needs to be good to keep me there 

@Lawyerh I love the  female Detective in LOM .

Spoiler

She was the MVP of the team - her sweet soft personality belies her bad - azz fighting skills . Also they had some very subtle hints of romance. 

@mouse007 how are your two little ones & you coping ? 

Sushi , i will only change if he wins or if the ratings nationwide hits above 20%! 

Edited by Guest

@Lawyerh be sport and join , u can come back to ur oppa, it’s only for  one week , you were pushing the idea , u can choose ur own DP if you not happy with the black plastic one :mrgreen: 

@sushilicious  I hope he win , so @triplem can  join , isn’t that in may , I think triplem tricking us , isn’t drama finish by then :joy:  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh be sport and join , u can come back to ur oppa, it’s only for  one week , you were pushing the idea , u can choose ur own DP if you not happy with the black plastic one :mrgreen: 

@sushilicious  I hope he win , so @triplem can  join , isn’t that in may , I think triplem tricking us , isn’t drama finish by then :joy:  

Okay fine, I’ll change week of finale ...:skull:

Edited by Guest