Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

How come I'm stuck on Soompier Level 1 :bawling:

EDIT: I had to log off and log back in and now my levels show!

Mine say level 5 & I join yesterday so there most be something wrong with yours  :mrgreen: 

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Mine say level 5 & I join yesterday so there most be something wrong with yours  :mrgreen: 

It required me to log off and log back in to update the levels. They were already in my account settings but the badges weren't showing. But when I logged off and logged back in, it fixed the issue.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

+2

I will be your informer for fp. Please direct yourself to the thread to read the interview..lowkey tearing because nam gil have to take pain killers :bawling:

Triplem..my phone buggy. Everytime i tagged you i can't seem to press enter without it highlighting your name and i think it's just you..my phone..dislike you? Omg..

@Ameera Ali @Lawyerh@triplem

Ooo why does your phone not like my name? :skull:

anyway I just watched FP eps 14 & COAGL eps 7. I feel so accomplished :star:

@Lawyerh COAGL eps 7 -

Spoiler

Gosh I chuckled so hard when your oppa went to get a perm while trying to dig around Lee Elijah.  I love how he runs his own show & won’t give two hoots about his superior . :lol:

I love the scenes of my Bae , and I always feel a lil sad he’s chosen this path. He’s obviously fond of Kim Dan due to their childhood connection.  I really like their scenes together. Can’t stand Lee Elijah (  can’t remember her name in the drama)  & her Father . I wonder what secret she knows about Ha Min.  

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

@Lmangla LOLOL I wonder the same thing about Disney princess movies and K dramas. I mean, do they help raise the bar or are they pitfalls for having unrealistic expectations? 

kekeke... think it depends on the person and what their sense of romance is. for some, they like the flowers, the grand moments and so life can seem so boring in comparison? there was this colleague who shared that she had this dream like in the movies where she is on a balcony and a cute boy passes by and sees her and she was kind of sad that she met her husband in a very boring way (blind date). LOL. :lol:

but for some, it sort of gives that kind of hope "ah it is possible. so maybe one day it will happen to me." -- so it is more about giving that good vibes even though the person knows it won't be like in the movies/dramas.

• LOL 2

20 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem FP 14????.??? Whattttt

Ah the thing is..when i type your name..i cannot type anything below..it doesn't allow me too so i have it type above

+2

Ya - that means eps 27-28. I still think of these dramas by the hours 

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... think it depends on the person and what their sense of romance is. for some, they like the flowers, the grand moments and so life can seem so boring in comparison? there was this colleague who shared that she had this dream like in the movies where she is on a balcony and a cute boy passes by and sees her and she was kind of sad that she met her husband in a very boring way (blind date). LOL. :lol:

but for some, it sort of gives that kind of hope "ah it is possible. so maybe one day it will happen to me." -- so it is more about giving that good vibes even though the person knows it won't be like in the movies/dramas.

True, it depends on the person's view of what romance is. I think the danger is when someone starts to want a man/woman who is perfect like the characters in these dramas. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem sorry mind wasn’t working hahaha, i myself also set it as per hour haha, but for some reason thought that ep 14 is like super far away from where we are now:sweatingbullets:

How was it? The doggie scene?

:joy:

+2

Lmao. It was crazy but Father Han’s child actor  history  was the scene stealer . :joy:

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

@mouse007 I don’t know what to watch now after TYH. Yesterday I watched my prettiest daughter just because I want to watch Hong Jong Hyun. But I am not liking the lady that paired with him ~_~

I love to watch make up tutorials to learn how the girls drawing their eyebrows or how to put eyeliner or how to mixed eye shadow colors, etc xixixixi. I also learned how they put based creams and serum and eye cream. I see that Tiffany SNSD use innisfree eyecream I will found out where I can get it. It looks good ^_* 

oh I also see that filipino model only put foundation and no face powder or compact. Hmmhh.. 

@Sejabin I haven't even finished TYH! I've been extremely busy lately and haven't found the time to finish it. I'm currently in the middle of ep 13. I don't have anything lined up in particular but there's few in my watch list based on other people's recommendations so I might watch one or two of those.

I also like watching makeup tutorials! Most of the time I just watch a tutorial and experiment at home. 

I loved Lee Seung Gi in The King 2 Hearts but his hair cut in the photo below is just plain weird! Not to mention he looks like he is wearing a ton of foundation in the wrong shade!! :crazy:

article.jpg&key=39802957483d5d2fee59e3e4

• LOL 3

29 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I loved Lee Seung Gi in The King 2 Hearts but his hair cut in the photo below is just plain weird! Not to mention he looks like he is wearing a ton of foundation in the wrong shade!! :crazy:

That is the monkey king hairstyle. Have you not watched hwayugi??? I think he looked strangely handsome there even with that monkey hair cut. I swear only he can pull this off. Haha. He makes me swoon. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

31 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem btw that catch the ghost what genre? Dont tell me real horror jjUh5Oj.gif... i bye bye if so :skull:

From Soompi article it’s romance/ crime . Don’t think it’s horror . The title is called Catch Yoo Ryung . Possibly word play on her name.  Kind of like COAGL

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/02/27/moon-geun-young-considering-drama-return-with-tvn-investigative-romance-catch-the-ghost/

Edited by Guest

35 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ya long time not seeing @cenching still on wookie withdrawal i think :sweatingbullets:

I am busy, Darling....I did check Soompi from time to time but don't really have much time to post anything....I don't even have time to binge watch FP so I consoling myself by watching some TYH BTS which is short and entertaining.....

+2

• Love 2

4 hours ago, sushilicious said:

:joy: in love with my oppas..

@triplem managed to catch life bar in Chinese subs...this is what I know about NG based on this ep

-He is afraid to go on variety (oh no...)

-He can’t drink (tolerance real low..lol)

-He was once involved in an accident causing him to have a fear of driving

-He thinks about a lot of things..like death etc (:sweatingbullets:)

-He is in pain mentally (I honestly feel bad for him)

Ps..just telling you about ‘In love’ mood to see if you can ask the admins if they could do it haha 

+2

Wahhh you hv fallen head over heels for KNG. Lol ok I’ll submit your request ..

@Lawyerh I could not watch Ghost Detective as the red girl freaked me out . I can’t do exorcisms & stuff.  I’m quite chicken

@Dhakra I dropped Kill It . Not working for me . By the way your time would be much better used if you watch Children of the Lesser God . Excellent cop procedural with clever storyline & good acting all round. 

Edited by Guest