Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Lmangla Many people were commenting on how ridiculous it is for them to have the bridge game at this 2018. It's not even a thing now and no one plays it in this day and age. LOL. Only grandmas grandpas would be aware of this game, I swear. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@kokodus I think he is calling you...:w00t:   Just started watching didn't want you to be alone!!!:wub:

DiPPWJIUYAAp0Zf.jpgDiPPXnbUwAAIXDm.jpg

By the way I think you and @triplem  and others should join me in watching  Thirty But Seventeen/Still Seventeen first episode has me hooked!!!

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEQoykY9o0h5cKnh6JK6timages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXZAVD6pqRbnJxLquikoPimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9c6WGF0LKBqYd4OOAEOq

@USAFarmgirl I'll watch this 17 but 30 show after I get freed of my Dylan Wang obsession. Can't concentrate on anything else right now. LOL. 

Spoiler

tumblr_pcbq77SP9r1ujkt8vo1_400.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

+2

12 hours ago, triplem said:

@bedifferent I doubt @Dhakra Will be able to last through Mr Sunshine :w00t:. Ask  her to teach you Korean dhakra! 

It takes place in the distant past :wacko: And they all wear these old clothes.

Well, she already said if we would meet, she would teach me korean. But like I said, she is very busy. She has to do a lot of german courses so she is allowed to study here next summer. She pretty much does exam after exam, she also moves to a different city for a month on Saturday. First I believed she just wanted to avoid a meeting, but then I realized she really has language school every day and has to pass a lot of exams. She doesn't have a lot of time, she also has to prepare a portfolio of drawings for the university.

So I have to wait until her schedule has a little more room and she has a bit of free time. Which is probably at the end of the year. 

But I will ask her if she teaches me korean then. 

12 hours ago, bedifferent said:

Haha, I bet he can’t even last through 1 episode!

@Dhakra you are so romantic! good plan!

Without a good reason that is a safe bet. 

Well, let's see first if my "plan" will ever be used in the first place. So far it is only theory in the future.

12 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Super intelligent without a doubt!!!  :w00t:  After all he is a Subtract!!!

Just call him...he Subtracts fast and looks cool while doing it!!!

Johnny Lighting isn't too bad. Maybe I will use it, sometimes he really likes to play and gets a little too excited and runs around the house like he was struck by thunder. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@kokodus  DEAL!!!  Hold up!!! On Second thought, maybe it was me he was calling!!! LOL:P

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYFfjpx0i5tYGqJ9t9DQsimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBFcidrFnL_mgKIHHejgK858

We can share at least the view...:blush:

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_LnqTPMNlPyE1IBR-p-_SsGI8x5.gif

@USAFarmgirl No He is calling neither you nor me. He is calling his Shan Cai. Hehe. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@staygold welcome to the club!!!!! The pineapple head is making people fall for him right and left. Haha. I'm kinda addicted to this show. Sigh. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Good Morning @dotonly  Hoping your doing great!:D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRijTX5n9jYiuxzOabIfWgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaTlAuZhxKSMUcwKQG2Kfimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcStwaMry85-opeO4eran4k

@Dhakra  You're right Mr Sunshine does take place in the distant past and there are old clothes worn or traditional for the time.  Still there is so much more about this drama that I know you would appreciate. 

Placing my thoughts in spoiler for those who haven't seen it thus far and hope too!:heart:-2

Spoiler

Such as a young woman who was unique and ahead of her time.  She is a character whose ability is made stronger by her courage and willingness to stand up instead of surrender. She has a gun and she knows how to use it!  Even more she has a brain and she knows how to use that too! LOL:lol: She is the best example of the human spirit in someone wanting to protect her country Korea, it's people and it's traditions... 

Although knowing she can't stop progress or the changes taking place all around her.  Watching slowly as the greed & power from an outside world and corruption from within her world as well.  Start to destroy and pull apart this land she calls home. Still she follows her heart and her desire in giving others hope by example.  In trying not to allow others to swallow up her country, it's people and most of all it's traditions and rich history.  She understands that win or lose it's her fight and her home even if it means standing all alone.  That it's not only about what she believes, it's about what she values and holds dear. 

In being true to herself and facing what ever fears...

Its also based on 3 men whom are different and yet in some ways the same.  As all of them are captured by not only her beauty but even more the things that can't be seen.  That set her apart from all other women of her time.

I think she would capture your heart as well. 

I guess you can tell, she has mine...

@USAFarmgirl morning to you too, the cheerful one. Im having fun reading everyone convers here. Plus wonderful images. Thank you.

2 hours ago, staygold said:

I have fallen for the pineapple head too!!

Who !?? Edit : ok @kokodus latest obsession.  Why pineapple?

Well kokodus moves quickly. Weren’t you in CEO’s Zhang office before this ?

@Dhakra Pity her. Your language is not easy to learn 

@USAFarmgirl Ok I’ll check out when time permits. (30/17) . I have not much time to watch of late

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

Who !?? Edit : ok @kokodus latest obsession.  Why pineapple?

Well kokodus moves quickly. Weren’t you in CEO’s Zhang office before this ?

kekeke... @kokodus is obsessed now with meteor garden. in that Si (the male lead) gets called pineapple head by the female lead. his hair has spikes and also because he is a bit dense and full of himself in her assessment. it is how she refers to him when she gets annoyed but will probably later become a loved nickname. hahahahha.... :lol:...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Just now, Lmangla said:

kekeke... @kokodus is obsessed now with meteor garden. in that Si (the male lead) gets called pineapple head by the female lead. his hair has spikes and also because he is a bit dense and full of himself in her assessment. it is how she refers to him when she gets annoyed but will probably later become a loved nickname. hahahahha.... :lol:...

Gimme a picture :w00t:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@triplem There have been so many pictures of him in the last few pages posted by both me and @USAFarmgirl. But I guess none shows his pineapple head. No worries though, your wish is my command and too much of Si is not a bad thing either. LOL

tumblr_p3vo50R6NU1sv1tgoo2_250.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_pc2fyvqUzK1rzwtjbo6_r1_500.gif

tumblr_pc44r1HuiS1ubbpe6o3_500.png

Spoiler

tumblr_pcdibz6LwQ1vso0bbo1_400.jpg

tumblr_pcdiacqjJl1vso0bbo1_400.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

@Lmangla It's apt in every way. LOL. Did you see the 14th ep?? There is a cute story relating to that pineapple head. LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Lol!!! Who styled him? Do they also call him pineapple head in the drama ??

• Like 3
  • LOL 1