Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Honestly I feel sorry for my bae KimJi Suk :joy:

from this .......                                       to this ......

znk233X.gif WYGzunp.gif

:astonished:  908

Edited by Guest

Thanks @lynne22,

I recently started watching chinese dramas. But I'm going to dip my toesies into Chinese historical dramas. The problem is they're all 50+ episodes so the first one has to be pretty (visually pretty), romantic (no unhappy and open endings), solid (no plot holes and too-stupid-to-live heroines) and conventional love story so I'm not traumatized. 

Meaning, nothing like Scarlet Heart, nothing epic like Gone with the Wind, and absolutely nothing Game of Thrones-ish. lol. Did I cross out all the Chinese historical dramas?  :lol:

Do you know about this historical drama where the female lead is a general and the guy is a sulky prince she's forced to marry? I read a small blurb about it but I lost my notes. Do you recommend it? Thanks. Maybe @angelangie will know, too. 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Oh yeah @mouse007 That show was heart wrenchingly beautiful and it completely destroyed me. Sighhhhhh. It was a sad and depressing show throughout, but after you finish watching it you will not feel sad, it's like a magic. Lol. I guess it can be called as a healing drama. But still the tears I shedded in that last ep wouldnt be equal to the total amount of tears I've shed in my entire life. LOL. 

There is a very very clever twist in the end, people might say that you should be careful to not get spoiled, but imo, you should know the twist or at least parts of it (like me) to successfully get through all the eps. Otherwise, you will be left confused on what was really happening. And as I said before, hand towels are the best. Also keep a water bottle besides you in case you get dehydrated from all the crying. LOLOL. Did I scare you off?? Haha

Anyways I just read that this show has been nominated under a couple of categories for baeksang, now I don't care much for award shows, but I seriously hope the Kim Hye ja granny get the Daesang for her acting in this show. She was beyond cute. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

+2

6 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@Dhakra winning bet? I'm not sure I follow?

You asked sushi if she wants you, to change your picture. And I said winning bet! :D The gif you won by winning our bet. :P 

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

Anyways I just read that this show has been nominated under a couple of categories for baeksang, now I don't care much for award shows, but I seriously hope the Kim Hye ja granny get the Daesang for her acting in this show. She was beyond cute. :heart:

Yes Yes Yes Yes! In other awards, I still worry about Sky Castle, but for the female role, she should receive the award. And not one !!!:thumbsup:

• Like 2

Since @triplem is even changing her DP, I'll do the same too :lol:... saying goodbye to MamaBoy :tears:

Instead of doggies, I'll put on the Tiger from FP... let me work out the file size first. It's not letting me upload as DP due to file size :(

UlS7RJH.gif

no number

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

has anyone seen my fellow citizens with siwon? glanced through a recap and found the concept kind of confusing?

Yup , me & stroppyse. I like it so far .Not confusing to be honest . You can check it out , fast pace . What is it that you don’t get ? 

Woot woot @ktcjdrama . Love the profile pic . 

@Friendly kitty welcome to the thread . A few of us here are watching The Fiery Priest . It’s crime comedy with tones of OTT humour & action scenes . It’s lead actor Kim Nam Gil has been recently nominated for the Baeksang Awards & the drama is also doing really well in SK. So we’re showing our love & support , since we enjoy it so much . This idea was mooted by @sushilicious & fulled by @Ameera Ali.  @Lawyerh & myself decided to join in the fun ! 

19 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

has anyone seen my fellow citizens with siwon? glanced through a recap and found the concept kind of confusing?

I was watching. Not a masterpiece, of course, so after 2 episodes I run away from there. But Sivon is beautiful there, funny and cute. An excellent crook turned out of him, and the future deputy will be even better!

• Like 4