Add and Subtract Game

Admin

16 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw his detective fashion a bit like runway model sometimes :lol:

His homeless fashion was hilarious too.....

Spoiler

I like the homeless gang...so touched when they gave him that sparkling gold jacket as a goodbye gift. At least now they are his eyes and ears. I love that he uses science and intelligence to solve things and this forms an interesting juxtaposition against  Kim Dan's spiritual gift that sometimes makes no sense to the logical mind. JHM is not your average villain. I am guessing he is Popeye and in order to survive and overcome the years of mistreatment ( I am also guessing that Pastor raised him)  he has chosen to enable their crimes with his position as prosecutor. 

I'd post something on the drama thread when I can put my thoughts more coherently

@sushilicious love your gif in your siggy

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

youre not watching live up to your name? But its joseon.. so im not watching..but my fren said its good. 

It is a time slip drama. So the setting is still in the present with travels to the past. It is a very good drama. KNG had great chemistry with Kim Ah Joong. Both are doctors but from different eras 

gahhh I am tempted to do one more eps before I sleeeeeeep

38 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@sushilicious 

Mr Hwang a bit cute. I saw him bfore but cant remember what drama.

Misty ...have you forgotten his hot scenes ? :naughty: he had kiss scenes with every female lead there 

Spoiler

33 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

how u find episode after the sub  , I loved the police officers finally wake up and said no to their horrible boss 

Yet to watch...I am binge watching Children of a Lesser God  which @Lawyerh recommended. I of course had added incentive to start it in the first place because  one of the main cast is my bae...I had a crush on him even though his dramas before this were just supporting roles

@sushilicious Truth be told I was ogling at my bias a lot  more than male lead.... ... :mrgreen:

giphy.gif

Waahh @Lawyerh , when she touched him here , I was so disgusted..I mean she thinks her money can buy anyone...but I was so happy he flicked her finger here ;). Thanks for the vid...I will go ogle ...

Spoiler

giphy.gif

edit : I watched the vid...too cute :D 

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw your crush SHS also 33 yrs old.. same with your mr dimple muahahaha... all fresh & young meat kekeke....

oh yeah...I think the 30s are the best age for oppa ogling...not too young so you won't feel like cradle snatcher...but old enough that they are more manly and the actors in their 30s are usually better at their craft  :D 

Yup Kevin Lee aint my cup of tea either ...I was happy with Ji Jin Hee :D

Edited by Guest

@Lawyerh LUTYN is a good one... I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

I shall put COALG on my watch list. It can't be now for sure, maybe in a couple of weeks later. I might give up on one of my current dramas since I read that it's become draggy this week. Have yet to watch.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lawyerh LUTYN is a good one... I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

I shall put COALG on my watch list. It can't be now for sure, maybe in a couple of weeks later. I might give up on one of my current dramas since I read that it's become draggy this week. Have yet to watch.

COALG is worth watching. It is very good.

Heartstrings and Yonghwa are the main reason I started loving Kdrama and kpop. I really love this song very much.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Sigh, good to be back after a busy busy busy weekend.....:kiss_wink: Check out some dear threads and realised that some people started to argue about TYH in the thread that supposedly peaceful....:joy: Hopefully it won't escalates further.....

• LOL 2

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha i remember you on FGTD thread last time... do watch coalg dear... accompany @triplem so shes not going crazy & sleepless alone :joy:

She can't slow down now, so I won't be able to catch up to her :tounge_xd:

I really can't do it this week. Will be away for 2-3 days and I don't think I can access my dramas easily, much less to binge watch. I'm sure triplem would be done watching by then, LOL.... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Really? But drama alrd ended? Whats left to argue? About the ending? 

+2

Aiyooooo, visit there and see by yourself.....:lol: But it's only a mild argument not as strong as other thread....

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, cenching said:

Sigh, good to be back after a busy busy busy weekend.....:kiss_wink: Check out some dear threads and realised that some people started to argue about TYH in the thread that supposedly peaceful....:joy: Hopefully it won't escalates further.....

It seems okay ...the comments are within our guidelines, so I let it be . But what’s the point of commenting about his acting ? Lol! 

@Lawyerh that island was creepy as hell. But the exorcism part made me laugh so much :joy:

@ktcjdrama i will be slowing down during the week days for COAGL . I hv 3 ongoing dramas to catch up on . 

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

KJH first instagram official post was his photo with all that creepy villagers :joy:. The guy on the right so creepy but make me laugh a lot too somehow....

@phoenix24 found villagers ppl. So just tag u haha. 

+2

hihi, that guy does comedy well actually or always in drama for comic relief.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

It seems okay ...the comments are within our guidelines, so I let it be . But what’s the point of commenting about his acting ? Lol! 

That's the point...:joy: TYH is a simple feel good simple clean cut romcom that in fairness doesn't required an extraordinary kind of acting....IMO, Wookie is OK as KJR because like I said before KJR is only need to looks smoldering with stony stoic facade and oh, knows how to kiss.....:kiss_wink: But of course not everyone can pull off OJS who has to acts cringe worthy without being cringy. Not many actress can do that. So far I only see YIN in K and Reba in C.

TYH isn't a big budget drama but despite that it was a well made drama.  I am satisfied and happy with TYH....:heart:

+2

• Love 2

19 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

It's great...but to me i kinda feel bad for wookie...like now they are talking crap about him..it's like when tyh is still airing everyone like wahhhh now after it ended people talk stuff..

+2

They seem to put all the blame on Wookie....I am not familiar with ratings system in K drama, is TYH really that bad???

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

@cenching i didn't really follow the ratings for them. But im sure if it's at 2 % it would be pretty bad. But i don't think it's that bad...

+2

Wikipedia listed the ratings but I don't understand the numbers...:joy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touch_Your_Heart

The lowest 3.3 and 3.5

The highest 5.6

So nothing below 2....

+2

• Like 2