Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

@Lawyerh3+4 were better than the first two, but I wouldn't say it got much better in general. The storyline got more interesting, the main lead managed to gain a lot of interest and his acting is better aswell. His character got a lot more depth during the two episodes and his plotline got actually very interesting.

The same goes for the second lead, since her connection and relationship to the main lead seems quite interesting. 

Nana's role suffers heavily from that though, her character still seems rather pale.

I'm continue to watch it, not only because it got more interesting, but I really want to see where this all is leading. 

@triplemSad, but I can understand. I stick to it for now. CofLG has someone with some sort of special power, doesn't seem very appealing to me. 

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Nice now you help me selling it around lol

Lol! If a drama is good , I’m happy to do so

Really like Si Won’s new drama . It’s funny but it also has some romance & political satire . So I think I hv enough dramas for now :D 

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem btw is the eng translation so far ok for u? Cos drama might be not popular bcos lost in translation i think. 

+2

Yes the last link you gave me has cleaned up subs . So it’s  good . :D TQ

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem omo my fav boyband (dongsaeng) Jung Jin Young will play drama.. His acting skill tbh still a bit questionable. But ill watch just for drolling younger guy :mrgreen:

The press con pic gorgeous!

Hide contents

PwWF01g.jpg

Credit to alexandra. 

+2

Me is watching for bb ji soo :love:. Love him 

28 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I think we seldom ogle same guy in drama.. now that i noticed hahaha.. good sign or bad sign? :joy: Good we dont compete, bad we dont have same fan girling mode lol....

@sushilicious in early 2019 when i tried eng sub, some of the site still with messy translation. So i watch it on my own language. 

Lol! Different taste . But that’s the great thing about k dramas - so many oppas & choices - one to fit every taste & mood :D 

46 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem LUTYN EP 1

Hide contents

Honestly I know it will take time but I don’t like The Olden & Current’s doctors’ personality. One is a ‘I will heal people for money’. Then another one, ‘I will go party.’ Er...but anyways will just watch it, it’s not bad. Plus at the end of EP 1, I feel really awkward..it’s scenes like this that makes me go like “Ah..Awkward.” When Ms Doctor (trying to get her name still) stop NG’s character (Still getting his name still.) Ah..their 2 worlds collided haha...:sweatingbullets: 

Downloading EP2 :) 

Edit: watching EP 2..God...why do I feel so awkward for him to be in this era?:joy: I just want him to quickly settle down and wear the same clothes as us...ahh...So awkward!:hushed:

+2

You must be not used to historical dramas . Lol! It’s okay , I’m not a fan either , he looks better in FP to be honest :D 

46 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem LUTYN EP 1

Hide contents

Honestly I know it will take time but I don’t like The Olden & Current’s doctors’ personality. One is a ‘I will heal people for money’. Then another one, ‘I will go party.’ Er...but anyways will just watch it, it’s not bad. Plus at the end of EP 1, I feel really awkward..it’s scenes like this that makes me go like “Ah..Awkward.” When Ms Doctor (trying to get her name still) stop NG’s character (Still getting his name still.) Ah..their 2 worlds collided haha...:sweatingbullets: 

Downloading EP2 :) 

Edit: watching EP 2..God...why do I feel so awkward for him to be in this era?:joy: I just want him to quickly settle down and wear the same clothes as us...ahh...So awkward!:hushed:

+2

The whole awkwardness and the fish out of the water scenarios in the first few eps were the best part of the show imo. He gets excited and watches everything with such awwww. hahaha. Even small things like lift, fan, elevator, I liked seeing him amazed by all of that. Kim Nam Gil is such a good actor. I didn't finish watching this show. I think I stopped watching it after that famous hot kiss in the 12th or 10th ep. I sometimes don't even have a reason for why I drop a show. Hahaha.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

9 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw @Ameera Ali i think Confession no 2 a bit slow for me. They have too many dialogues, and make me sleepy 3JKXOUN.gif I also havent watch Doc Prisoner.

I am in episode 2 , not bad drama , but I need to comeback to it after it finish , I don’t have time to watch it , I am busy with work these days 

big wave to @triplem, @Sejabin & @sushilicious 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

The whole awkwardness and the fish out of the water scenarios in the first few eps were the best part of the show imo. He gets excited and watches everything with such awwww. hahaha. Even small things like lift, fan, elevator, I liked seeing him amazed by all of that. Kim Nam Gil is such a good actor. I didn't finish watching this show. I think I stopped watching it after that famous hot kiss in the 12th or 10th ep. I sometimes don't even have a reason for why I drop a show. Hahaha.

hahahha.. I know why! sometimes, we get so used to dramas/movies with them finally kissing in the end that you feel like there is no story after that first kiss. like "who cares, they have gotten together already. okay time to watch another story!" :lol:

@triplem ~ am actually not fond of medical dramas. so I enjoyed live up to your name really because of the thread. would have probably dropped the drama if it wasn't for all the inside jokes we had as cackled over all sorts of randomness. :D

@sushilicious @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh ~ it is weird to say but this drama really did impact on how I view doctors and what I should reasonably expect, and learned about the value of traditional medicine. I even ventured into traditional medicine and found it very helpful for my migraines!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:
17 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

learned about the value of traditional medicine. I even ventured into traditional medicine and found it very helpful for my migraines!

Last time i dont trust traditional medicine either... but after i sprained my ankle badly, only traditional way can help me heal. The western doc.. meh...

yea, even though my relative had suggested traditional medicine, I used to think traditional medicine was just bogus before... but the way they explained stuff in live up to your name made me realize that these medicines were designed with thought and knowledge of the human body. so I checked it out and found it very helpful for my migraines. much better than western medicine doc.

so yea, watching the drama definitely helped me in a real life way!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lmangla Traditional meds are good, but I believe people think it’s fake it’s because of the herbal medicine they use. Oh like..several pieces of leaves could heal someone.

it is also the lack of certifications... when I found that courses are certified by government (they study for 5 years) and there is actual government research (and medical body that certifies/approves the medicine), I felt safe going. my dad agreed only because it was government hospital. he wouldn't let me check out any private hospital for traditional medicine as he felt they may be frauds.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Ameera Ali hes cuter than PSJ in WWWSK .... and i like Ryan Kim hair :w00t::lol: Enough motivation to watch.. im simple person lol

+2

Dont say , I got thing with hair :mrgreen: now I love the drama more haha , I got feeling it gonna be nice drama just like TYH 

did u read  in the mean thread for TYH , some people asking for second series for TYH that crazy :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2